Baseball America ranks farm systems

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Baseball America ranks farm systems

This is all nice stuff but what I really want to know is how in the world does Brian Cashman still have a job?  God I hope he's the yankee GM for life!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

This is all nice stuff but what I really want to know is how in the world does Brian Cashman still have a job?  God I hope he's the yankee GM for life!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not all Brian Cashman.  A lot of his decisions have been vetoed by ownership, I think if he had free range of that team they would be in a much better position, and have a lot more money to spend at this point. 

But with that said I get your point.  No matter how much of it is his fault and to what degree shouldn't change the fact that someone has to be the goat, and he's an easy target. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    It's not all Brian Cashman.  A lot of his decisions have been vetoed by ownership, I think if he had free range of that team they would be in a much better position, and have a lot more money to spend at this point. 

But with that said I get your point.  No matter how much of it is his fault and to what degree shouldn't change the fact that someone has to be the goat, and he's an easy target. 

[/QUOTE]Hugh, save your breath

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would you prefer that I say the entire yankee organization has been doing a horrible job and there is no quick fix on the horizon?  Would you prefer that over me singling out The Cashman? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would you prefer that I say the entire yankee organization has been doing a horrible job and there is no quick fix on the horizon?  Would you prefer that over me singling out The Cashman? 

[/QUOTE] i prefer that you say whatever you please as is your right on a Sox site..