1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

BDC hires Obamacare web site designer to solve glitches?

Not sure which site is worse?  Almost a year, and BDC is still a mess!  Let's hope Obamacare web site has finally hired some adults to fix the problems.  Who cares about the cost!  We need to find out just how great this plan is.  Thanks for giving us the "right" to be forced to spend 1/10th of our gross income on healthcare!  At least we're not forced to pay for BDC.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: BDC hires Obamacare web site designer to solve glitches?

Calm down!  Breathe!  :)  Just having fun.  I love obamacare & the website.  It's becoming clearer & clearer every day the benefits to our country.  I just wish BDC ran this well.

:) Dog

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

right on cue billy!  THANK YOU!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I agree with some of your politics, but not your geography dirtdog This is a baseball site

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

How about the President taking care of the Veterans of Foreign Wars before we have rallys for illegal aliens, and then giving away millions of dollars of free pharmaceuticals to them. How about worrying about jobs for Veterans b4 we give illegal aliens amnesty. How about we worry about the 15 million American who lost their medical plans to try to get medical plans for 30 million uninsured Americans. How about we worry about who is behind President Obama like the terrorist Bill Ayers and George Soros. 

I am actually terrified as to the future of this country right now and what it is going to become.

Oh yeah, Congratulations on winning the World Series Red Sox brothers and sisters.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to AL34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How about the President taking care of the Veterans of Foreign Wars before we have rallys for illegal aliens, and then giving away millions of dollars of free pharmaceuticals to them. How about worrying about jobs for Veterans b4 we give illegal aliens amnesty. How about we worry about the 15 million American who lost their medical plans to try to get medical plans for 30 million uninsured Americans. How about we worry about who is behind President Obama like the terrorist Bill Ayers and George Soros. 

I am actually terrified as to the future of this country right now and what it is going to become.

Oh yeah, Congratulations on winning the World Series Red Sox brothers and sisters.

[/QUOTE]B I N G O , THAT !!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

what I get a kick out of with people that argue politics, is defending their side as if either side is better than the other. WEhat a waste of time. Hopefully they move this non baseball BS political thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxandguitars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy who started this thread is nothing but a Softlaw shill, coming to this site nearly a half decade after Softlaw built this Board from an echo chamber of a few posts. 

[/QUOTE]Wink

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You're the guy with the toothpaste

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I'm always right, so back off ;)

25. This post has been removed.