Beckett is a Prima Dona Who doesn't give a rip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Beckett is a Prima Dona Who doesn't give a rip

If Beckett had any pride, he would have taken some blame on last year's mess, and secondly, he would have come out with a mission.

Instead, he made excuses and he stunk his first start. Mark it down as anothe albatross of a contract. Get rid of the bum. Not worth the headaches.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Beckett is a Prima Dona Who doesn't give a rip

Do you even know what prima donna means?

I don't think so.

Beckett has proven himself over and over, but you can knock him on a bad day.

Yamkee killer

Top of the rotation or second

Comeback from injury

Pitching with injury ... even if it hurts his game - not this yeaer but before

Bad September last year - OUTSTANDING THE REST of the year ...

Son, you don't have one iota's worth of understanding what a prima donna is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Is there ever going to come a time where posters stop responding to ADG's threads? This is a person who never posts on the board. He only generates multiple negative threads. How do people not see this? It's been years, I believe.

He's not a person anyone knows and it's always things that he feels are wrong with the Sox, even if they've won. Stop replying to him, and it could stop his way of keeping negative conversations going on.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Beckett is a Prima Dona Who doesn't give a rip:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Beckett is a Prima Dona Who doesn't give a rip :  How do people not see this? not everyone has access  to pikes files on all the posters
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

It's pretty convenient for you to group any posters you Yankee trolls don't like into one Sox poster. You've removed all the posters you didn't like posting here, including me, and now you have me who came back. If there's another Sox fan who may not enjoy your posts, it's probably easier for you to claim they are the same. Kill two birds with one stone. After all, it's completely unbelievable that two Sox fans wouldn't appreciate Yankee trolls posting on a Sox board. LMAO (Not to be confused with Yankee fans FTR).

You honestly believe you control this board, and can make anyone believe whatever you say. Maybe in the past that was true, but the past is called the past for a reason. It's in the past. Get a life, and find a Yankee board. I mean what baseball fan spends their life posting about a rival team? I'm still amazed your friends here think what you do is normal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First day of response to the sicky, Kim

Last one too.

He's gotta be related to Softy ....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

If we could only find a team that would take him !!!   FAT-CAT BARRRR$TAD !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]First day of response to the sicky, Kim Last one too. He's gotta be related to Softy ....
    Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Yaz. Never meant you, in particular as, of course, you know. I've never seen this guy post in threads, always just creates negative threads. I think Sox fans are better off avoiding the negativity - like the 2004 Red Sox managed to do. :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Beckett is a Prima Dona Who doesn't give a rip : Thanks, Yaz. Never meant you, in particular as, of course, you know. I've never seen this guy post in threads, always just creates negative threads. I think Sox fans are better off avoiding the negativity - like the 2004 Red Sox managed to do. :)
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]  Now children, have you not heard of free speech in AMERICA ??? Oh, it's so nice to be sooooo  P C !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Beckett has one chance to redeem himself. Go out and pitch well at Fenway, and be GRACIOUS about it. If he falls on his face again, it will be tough for him to recover this year. If he pitches well, and wants to throw it in people's faces, same result.

It's up to him, it always has been.