Ben C., 5 days to GLORY..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Ben C., 5 days to GLORY..........

Almost time to send the women & children out of the ALAMO !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Ben C., 5 days to GLORY..........

What does a car rental company have to do with the team? Are they out of family mini-vans?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Ben C., 5 days to GLORY..........:
    [QUOTE]What does a car rental company have to do with the team? Are they out of family mini-vans?
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]Because history is about to repeat itself if Ben can't get anything done by the 31st  !!!!   Did I really need to "SPLAIN" myself ?????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

The only thing he can do is sell! this team is too many moves from being a playoff team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

didn't we lose the Alamo?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]didn't we lose the Alamo?
    Posted by Iceman4[/QUOTE]   B I N G O !!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Cherry sounded patheric on WEEI today, I do not feel any better about our situation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Cherry sounded patheric on WEEI today, I do not feel any better about our situation.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]Agree !!!  Unless he is holding his cards tight to the vest !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Guys, you all are veterans of the game (at least watching it) and highly knowledgeable posters.

That means you know as well as the rest of us that we don't need the GM telling us the situation is dire for us to know it's over.

Did people have a good feeling about this until BC spoke on WEEI?

This one was over weeks ago.  What really gets me is that I have to pay to watch this ****.  Out of NE means $$$ ponied-up to MLB network. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

benje is AWOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Just another meaningless post of drivel by Bill806 to draw attention to himself. A former meaningful contributor to this list with a vast knowledge of MLB who has turned to the dark side. 

Hetchinspete 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

The T-ballers here who want transformation remind me of the old Rocky and Bullwinkle Cartoon Line:

Bullwinkle (Ben C): Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
    Rocky (Larry Lucchino): Again?
    Bullwinkle (Ben C): Presto!
    Lion (Red Sox fans after trade that brings 25 cents on the dollar): ROAR!!!
    Bullwinkle (Ben C): Oops, wrong hat.

This is probably the worst possible time to trade players off the Red Sox...seriously what is Beckett going to bring back right now...Crawford??

I also do not believe that Lester should even be considered available for trade unless definite equal or better value was received in a package deal.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...We already got burnt in the Youkilis trade!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Just another meaningless post of drivel by Bill806 to draw attention to himself. A former meaningful contributor to this list with a vast knowledge of MLB who has turned to the dark side.  Hetchinspete 
    Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE]You may not like my HUMOR, but you don't have to be RUDE  !!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to "Re: Ben C., 5 days to GLORY..........": [QUOTE]Just another meaningless post of drivel by Bill806 to draw attention to himself. A former meaningful contributor to this list with a vast knowledge of MLB who has turned to the dark side.  Hetchinspete  Posted by Hetchinspete[/QUOTE] +2!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

+3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE ALSO NEVER ANSWERS ANY QUESTIONS OR DEBATE ANY ISSUES AND USES OTHERS TO BAIL HIM OUT

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben C., 5 days to GLORY.......... : You may not like my HUMOR, but you don't have to be RUDE  !!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

HUMOR???

Now that's funny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben C., 5 days to GLORY.......... : HUMOR??? Now that's funny.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]
    +100

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Or SHUCKS GUYS,  im just trying to get ready for the big series in  N Y  !!!!!  Then to see what goes down on the 31st !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill2. Show aussiewill2's posts

It would be nice to see Roy Hobbs and his Wonder Bat walk through the door, but that only happens in Hollywood.

The only way the Red Sox get into the wild Card is Beckett and Lester go 16-4 combined from here on out. Ortiz comes back soon and picks right up where he left off. Gonzo has 45-50 RBIs, Pedroia and Ellsbury get hot, and Crawford starts hitting like the average MLB outfielder, instead of just above the mendoza line, which is where he's at today.

Ben C. has few options , he needs these things to happen , for the Sox to be a factor. When you have unmoveable players, the options are finite. This is where the Red Sox are.ben C is between a rock an a hard place, so is Valentine. Thanks to the ridicules contracts inherited from the man in the Gorilla suit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]+3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE ALSO NEVER ANSWERS ANY QUESTIONS OR DEBATE ANY ISSUES AND USES OTHERS TO BAIL HIM OUT
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]Jim,  I think that BECKETT$ has answered all of your questions for me !!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Davy Crocket was pretty good swinging the rifle after he ran out of ammo, can we get him to DH until Papi returns?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ben C., 5 days to GLORY.......... : HUMOR??? Now that's funny.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Now I am laughing, all humorous indeed.