Best laugh out loud moment from last night.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I have 2. the first was when drew hit a 300 foot single. 150 up and 150 down and the ball landed between the pitcher and the catcher. I was like!!! WHAT? and then the 2nd was when Joe Buck praised the reliever who came in to pitch to papi.....quote: this kid has been lights out for the red birds and then papi takes his first pitch fastball out of the yard............Now THAT to me was a laugh out loud moment...........great game from Jon last night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Best laugh out loud moment from last night.

Buck and McCarver kept up a brave show, but were both crying like little girls as soon as the lights went off. Guaranteed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Mine was McCarver saying w/ emphasis when it was 7-0 that Molina is the best he's ever seen at blocking balls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i was about to start a thread about the following but will put this in Hammah's thread as it seems fitting...

McCarver insinuating that the Red Sox were stealing signs/pitches/location.

anyone else notice him doing this?

what a #$%^@#$%@#$^@##$^!!  p.o.s.  i cannot wait for him to be put out to pasture....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Classic!!

Stories about the Cards iffy defense were not exaggerated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Couldn't have been much worse. The only thing that could have made it worse is if Beltran does his best Canseco impersonation on that potential grand slam.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have 2. the first was when drew hit a 300 foot single. 150 up and 150 down and the ball landed between the pitcher and the catcher. I was like!!! WHAT? and then the 2nd was when Joe Buck praised the reliever who came in to pitch to papi.....quote: this kid has been lights out for the red birds and then papi takes his first pitch fastball out of the yard............Now THAT to me was a laugh out loud moment...........great game from Jon last night.

[/QUOTE]The Government needs to get involved, afterall the "BIRDS " are to be protected and respected at all times !!!!      Great game SOX !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Buck and McCarver kept up a brave show, but were both crying like little girls as soon as the lights went off. Guaranteed.

[/QUOTE]

As musch as I think Buck and McCarver are always biased against the Sox, interestingly the Cards fans think they are biased agasint the Cards too.  Is this because they dish out dirt equally to both teams ?  Fair and balanced ?

Cards fans think the media always has a coastal bias, and apparently they endured that during the Dodgers series and now the Boston series.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

I think you've flipped your bird

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you take it, naw I don't want it you take it, naw I don't want it.................bwahahahahahaha!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Not laugh out loud moments, but good ones:  bases loaded for Cards with one out, and Lester gets a comebacker for an easy double play, pitcher to home to 1B; Cards with men on 2d and 3d with 2 out after the Gomes error, and another easy groundout. 

I suspect blingblang is right about perceived bias--to the Cardinals fans it looks like the other way. 

My big objection is all those interviews they do while play is ongoing and the camera on the interviewee and not on the field. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Kind of reminds me of the time Big Papi threw Jeff Suppan out at third in the 2004 WS after the Red Sox had already conceded the run on a ground out.

http://youtu.be/kC2Heh53DT4

I guess the Red Sox really intimidate the Cardinals and give them a sense of the jitters or the stupids.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kind of reminds me of the time Big Papi threw Jeff Suppan out at third in the 2004 WS after Papi had already conceded the run on a ground ball to first.

I guess the Red Sox really intimidate the Cardinals and give them a sense of the jitters or the stupids.

[/QUOTE]

Nice job!  forgot about that one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I laughed when Dempster could barely handled an 8 run lead with only 3 outs to go.

[/QUOTE]

Really?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I laughed when Dempster could barely handled an 8 run lead with only 3 outs to go.

[/QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]
    course space! when burrito said that he was 3/4 in the bag man. in other words, he was "Hammahed" lol.....Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

[QUOTE]

This is almost as funny as the "Butt fumble".

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Best laugh out loud moment from last week

oops, sorry I meant this one

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best laugh out loud moment from last week

oops, sorry I meant this one

[/QUOTE]

The laugh out loudiest part of Prince's 'slide' is when he looks up at the ump like "safe???"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Really?

[/QUOTE]

Someone needs to look up the word "barely".