Big Papi...loooooking good!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Big Papi...loooooking good!

David Ortiz @davidortiz 2h

Finishing my workout to have another monster season for all those media hater that still doubting!!! pic.twitter.com/Aoorrc1egG

Embedded image permalink

via Twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Big Papi...loooooking good!

Hahaha.  Dang.  He looks downright skinny.  Somebody get this man some chicken and beer, STAT!!  Jes kiddin'.  But seriously, 2014:  .295, 30, 118 RBIs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

No one can beat father of time, but those who put some serious time in can keep him back for a while.....PAPI just might have 2-3 good years left in him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Boy, he looks sharp !!!   Hows that "HEEL" ???????   Keep those "DOMINICAN MILK SHAKES " coming !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 808soxfan. Show 808soxfan's posts

Is that photoshopped??

He looks great! Give him another year... and perhaps a Wakefield clause!Tongue Out

Oh wait a minute, that was the subject of about 8 other threads...

No doubt that Papi's done a good job of taking care of himself in the off-season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

the man runs like a gazelle....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boy, he looks sharp !!!   Hows that "HEEL" ???????   Keep those "DOMINICAN MILK SHAKES " coming !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Classy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Unfortunately for Bill-666, working out won't make Papi any less Black.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Papi!!!!!  Looking great!  Expecting big things from him again this year.

As for this Bill guy.....who is he again?  I put some Bill guy on ignore the other day and let me tell you....life without that bigot is GREAT!!  I HIGHLY recommend you all do that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As for this Bill guy.....who is he again?  I put some Bill guy on ignore the other day and let me tell you....life without that bigot is GREAT!!  I HIGHLY recommend you all do that.

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately when you put him on ignore, you can still see his comments in quotes Undecided

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Classy.

[/QUOTE]  SPACE, I love your "DRY HUMOR"  !!!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill is the Sarah Palin of this board. His stupidity is too much of a good thing to put on ignore. Better to counter-punch him and hope for a knockout. So far this off season has been a bore. The best reason to come to this board is to see if Bill can out do himself for nonsense. He never disappoints.

[/QUOTE]Actually, I think Sara could/would do to you what she did to JOLTON JOE BIDEN, make you look like the FOOL that you are !!!!   Just saying !!!!Cool

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill is the Sarah Palin of this board. His stupidity is too much of a good thing to put on ignore. Better to counter-punch him and hope for a knockout. So far this off season has been a bore. The best reason to come to this board is to see if Bill can out do himself for nonsense. He never disappoints.

[/QUOTE]Actually, I think Sara could/would do to you what she did to JOLTON JOE BIDEN, make you look like the FOOL that you are !!!!   Just saying !!!!Cool

[/QUOTE]

Remind the class who is VP and who is not.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like i said, Bill never disappoints.

[/QUOTE]Good night,  SON  !!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I think the combined weight that CC & Papi has lost is more than I weigh, and I'm not skinny!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dear Boofhead Billy.

The heel is fine thanks, you complete m oron.

Did you happen to notice I hit 300/100 for the season, and was the MVP of the World Series?

Now take your pills, and get off to bed.

Papi

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oscars. Show oscars's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

David Ortiz @davidortiz 2h

Finishing my workout to have another monster season for all those media hater that still doubting!!! pic.twitter.com/Aoorrc1egG

Embedded image permalink

via Twitter

[/QUOTE]

Looking great big man!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

There are those that argue that David Ortiz, or Mickey Lolich, or Babe Ruth, or Charles Barkley, ad pinguedo, could have/should have been ultra fit their entire careers.

But a) carrying a few extra pounds doesn't matter so very much when you're a young athlete, and b) you have to allow for personality/character differences.  For example, it drove me fing insane when, for example, in 2000 Nomar hit .372 overall but .432 on the first pitch yet still there were moaning moaners moaning that he swung too often at the first pitch.  Way to think, thinkies!  Your aggressive SS is the top hitter for average in all of The Ted's Major F***ing Leagues, and that's still not good enough....AND you want him to be LESS aggressive?  Brilliant.  Papi?  He excelled physically for years despite being overweight...he had/has a gigantic, expansive personality that simply didn't/doesn't want to be a gym bunny.  But now he gets it!  He's aging, his body's changing, his infrastructure isn't able to support the extra weight anymore, he wants to keep performing at his elite level...and isn't arrogant enough to deny the truth.  I love him for that, on top of so much else.

And before JimCrow-666 says it's all about money, I think it's mostly about him wanting to continue to excel and, yes, be a beloved hero as long as possible.  I do too.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are those that argue that David Ortiz, or Mickey Lolich, or Babe Ruth, or Charles Barkley, ad pinguedo, could have/should have been ultra fit their entire careers.

But a) carrying a few extra pounds doesn't matter so very much when you're a young athlete, and b) you have to allow for personality/character differences.  For example, it drove me fing insane when, for example, in 2000 Nomar hit .372 overall but .432 on the first pitch yet still there were moaning moaners moaning that he swung too often at the first pitch.  Way to think, thinkies!  Your aggressive SS is the top hitter for average in all of The Ted's Major F***ing Leagues, and that's still not good enough....AND you want him to be LESS aggressive?  Brilliant.  Papi?  He excelled physically for years despite being overweight...he had/has a gigantic, expansive personality that simply didn't/doesn't want to be a gym bunny.  But now he gets it!  He's aging, his body's changing, his infrastructure isn't able to support the extra weight anymore, he wants to keep performing at his elite level...and isn't arrogant enough to deny the truth.  I love him for that, on top of so much else.

And before JimCrow-666 says it's all about money, I think it's mostly about him wanting to continue to excel and, yes, be a beloved hero as long as possible.  I do too.

[/QUOTE]

+1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unfortunately for Bill-666, working out won't make Papi any less Black.

[/QUOTE]

was that crack about Papi really necessary? IMHO I don't think the color of Papi's skin has anything to do with Bill-806.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hahaha.  Dang.  He looks downright skinny.  Somebody get this man some chicken and beer, STAT!!  Jes kiddin'.  But seriously, 2014:  .295, 30, 118 RBIs

[/QUOTE]
    looks like the man really means business eh space? I like your numbers. agreed +/- 10 tatahs or so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Next thing you know, Bill will have to come up with a new catch-phrase for him...I suggest "38 going on 32"!