Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: Bill-806 or BurritoT - the worst poster of 2013?

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Church Lady,

You said......

"Thanks for the complement.  I am a catholic republican and would never ever want to be anything else!"

Looks like we have something in common.  I too am Catholic, Republican, & a fiscal conservative.  Just like my gay brother, who works to teach new immigrants English & help to integrate & assimilate them into our society, after working his day job as a teacher.  Most of these new legal immigrants are exceptionally conservative Eastern European christians, who if they knew he was gay would likely never step foot in his class.  Instead, they have no idea, & absolutely love him.  He loves them too.

Glad you are expanding your horizons 67 

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your brother is a good person, no one said those with ssad are bad people.  The catholic church requires that those with ssad stay chaste so if your brother is doing that I applaude him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage_International

The above is a wonderful link to an organization that helps gays lead a chaste and catholic life.  I encourage you to look into it.

[/QUOTE]

There is no reason whatsoever for a gay person to lead a chaste life, any more than there is for you, assuming you are not gay, to do so. If you are gay then feel free abstain, but if you are not, then stay out of other people's bedrooms. Fortunately, this country is not run by religious zealots; its laws are not governed by the rules set forth by any church or mosque or synagogue. I have no problem with "Christians" as long as they restrict their beliefs to their own lives, as many of my Christian friends do. Its when the try to impose THEIR beliefs on OTHER PEOPLE that I draw a line in the sand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Church Lady,

You said......

"Thanks for the complement.  I am a catholic republican and would never ever want to be anything else!"

Looks like we have something in common.  I too am Catholic, Republican, & a fiscal conservative.  Just like my gay brother, who works to teach new immigrants English & help to integrate & assimilate them into our society, after working his day job as a teacher.  Most of these new legal immigrants are exceptionally conservative Eastern European christians, who if they knew he was gay would likely never step foot in his class.  Instead, they have no idea, & absolutely love him.  He loves them too.

[/QUOTE]

I think its an absolute shame that in this day and age your brother thinks he has to hide who he is so placate a group of people who, if they knew, would have nothing to do with him. Your brother did not commit rape or murder; he is not a child molester; in fact, he is guilty of nothing other than being born gay. Very sad that this kind of thing is still going on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Church Lady,

You said......

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your brother is a good person, no one said those with ssad are bad people.  The catholic church requires that those with ssad stay chaste so if your brother is doing that I applaude him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage_International

The above is a wonderful link to an organization that helps gays lead a chaste and catholic life.  I encourage you to look into it.

[/QUOTE]

The reason my brother continues to be a life long practicing Catholic?

The VAST MAJORITY of Catholics in the U.S., & most of the civilized world, think nothing like you.

You are a very sad person 67.  Doesn't take much to flush you out ;)  You JUMP at every opportunity to persecute gays.  To demean & denigrate them.  

Ironic?   Weren't you just giving us the church lady lecture about not attacking people?  I guess it's ok if you are openly demeaning and denigrating an entire group of people.  Please tell us who else we should hate?

So happy our new Pope would never think of insulting people in his quest to bring them to God.  Keep up the church lady act, I'm sure you are bringing in the sinners in droves with your "light."  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.   To those who were wondering why I was lumping Lil' Bill, Stiffy, & 67 together???

Ya get it now?  They have a few unifying hatreds.

Thank you for enlightening the uninitiated 67.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marioguy424. Show Marioguy424's posts

First of all, Burrito (or Enchildada- which should I call you now?), you're not a bad poster. Nobody's perfect, and this is the Internet, where minor flaws are easily magnified. Don't call yourself "the worst poster", or else people will begin to believe it.

Secondly, I don't believe I can determine who the true worst poster is. Softlaw ran for the hills, Bill is too silly to be a genuine bad poster, and after following this forum for multiple years, I still have no idea who the heck Pike is. Does he constantly change his identity?

P.S.- This, in case you guys couldn't figure it out, is a sports forum.

Sports.

Let's keep our opinions on a very touchy political, legal, and sometimes religious issue out of it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Boy, the weather across the country this winter has really been brutal.

Did they rescue those scientists trapped in Antactica? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy, how ya doin'

That antartica thing is funny, so much for melting ice caps LOL!

The weather has been nice in northern virginia.  We have had a few bad spells but it is winter after all!

The day after christmas my son went to Australia for a year.  He sent a picture of the beautiful costal view from his place and is bragging about the warm temps, it's summer there.  Being from boston I need cold around christmas so I'm good.

I'm getting ready to watch the pat's in the post season.  Let's hope they follow the sox again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes, then Metallica did a concert there for them Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good.......etc., etc....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cool...:)

[/QUOTE]

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cool...:)

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, in fact, it was "cool"...cold actually.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good.......etc., etc....

[/QUOTE]

So be good for goodness sake!Innocent

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

I admit my self-esteem is rock bottom. I admit that some here hate me..... I admit my forum life clock expired in May 2013. 

How we class ourselves or others... I might rank low in the eyes of many but I appreciate many here.

So much to worry about, and so much not to give a flyin' pike about......

Thought I would check out this forum since as of late the political forums have had some Sox posters come over to post.

Enchilata T, my goodness. Whatever has happened here, though you do not know me, you really seem to have let other posters affect your self esteem.

Whatever the issues, do not let posters on an anoymous site affect your self esttem. I do not know you but I already feel bad for you.

I promise you the political forums can be quite vicious. Like this forum it is also mostly men with a few women.

We now have your Bill-806, 2013soxchamps as well as a miscricket. Also a jackbu who comes and goes.

They are all not part of the mainstream so to speak. But my self esteem has nothing to do with these three or anything that happens in the forum after two and 1/2 years there.

I hope some of the positive comments sent your way help you.

2014. It is a new year. New start. All you guys are Sox fans. That is a huge bond.

Good luck with everything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

andiejen Thanks for the good post. The Internet can do strange things to people sometimes.