BOBBY JENKS & BACK SURGERY, ALWAYS.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BOBBY JENKS & BACK SURGERY, ALWAYS.......

GOOD NEWS.....SHOULD BE READY FOR SPRING TRAINING ........  PLEASE SPARE ME/US !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: BOBBY JENKS & BACK SURGERY, ALWAYS.......

As dad would say "son, get ring sizes for the whole team, because this was the final piece."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Get the beer and chicken buffet fully loaded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Is there any news here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: BOBBY JENKS & BACK SURGERY, ALWAYS.......": [QUOTE]Is there any news here? Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE] Yip. 1. Jenks will be ready for ST 2. Rings all around because of it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I don't have high expectations for Bobby Jenks but as an optimistic fan I do hope that he can revert back to the days when he was a good reliever. Time will tell. Meanwhile RSN should cross their fingers and hope for the best, after all that is what being a fan is all about.  For the Red Sox to expect Rings in 2012 will require many things to fall into place. How Jenks does is just one minor piece of the complex puzzle. I always love to hear your optimism.

It is a shame that Jenks came down with an embolism. I had an uncle die one year after retirement because of it. Doctors were not proficient at predicting whether pieces of plaque will break away and clog the arteries and heart. You really can't fault the RS medical staff for failing to predict this. Can't blame Jenks, RS, or anyone else for the Jenks situation. Maybe we should all start taking Simvastitin and eat a Vegan diet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Why didn't he have the surgery in July?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pike you never cease to amaze me. You have absolutely NO sense of humor. None whatsoever. You are the only poster on this entire forum that consistently never gets a joke, and are the only one that I personally have had trouble with. How do you live life taking everything everyone says to you either as an offense, or as deathly serious and full of designing, agenda and ill will? Some things are just meant as jokes, nothing more nothing less. It has nothing to do with "optimism", or anything else of any serious nature involving Jenks, our wishes concerning his state of health, or our opinions on what the team needs to do to get rings: it's a JOKE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In Response to Re: BOBBY JENKS & BACK SURGERY, ALWAYS.......:
    [QUOTE]I don't have high expectations for Bobby Jenks but as an optimistic fan I do hope that he can revert back to the days when he was a good reliever. Time will tell. Meanwhile RSN should cross their fingers and hope for the best, after all that is what being a fan is all about.  For the Red Sox to expect Rings in 2012 will require many things to fall into place. How Jenks does is just one minor piece of the complex puzzle. I always love to hear your optimism.   It is a shame that Jenks came down with an embolism. I had an uncle die one year after retirement because of it. Doctors were not proficient at predicting whether pieces of plaque will break away and clog the arteries and heart. You really can't fault the RS medical staff for failing to predict this. Can't blame Jenks, RS, or anyone else for the Jenks situation. Maybe we should all start taking Simvastitin and eat a Vegan diet.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Add some lisinopril(ACE inhibitor) for kidney protection if/when he gets high blood sugar and hypertension from carrying all that extra weight around.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Yep high cholesterol can be genetic. Some people's livers can remove the extra cholesterol while others can't. Diet change is important but not a cure for everyone.