Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=7300489

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited

Mike Lupica is definitely excited. He was and always has been a Sox and Met fan. This is the best of both worlds for him as he continues to hope for the Yankee demise.

I will agree however, that this might very well spice things up again for the rivalry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Absolutely

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited:
    [QUOTE]Absolutely
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Lupicas not the only oneWinkTongue out Sealed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited : Lupicas not the only one  
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Michael Kay (one of my links) a partisan Yankee if there ever was one, thought it was a great move too, for the RS and Bobby. RS now have a great chance to win the WS going forward. And we know, there's a bunch on WFAN who are Mets fans and hate the Yankees (including their ex host Mad Dog). The rivalry shall benefit as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited : Michael Kay (one of my links) a partisan Yankee if there ever was one, thought it was a great move too, for the RS and Bobby. RS now have a great chance to win the WS going forward. And we know, there's a bunch on WFAN who are Mets fans and hate the Yankees (including their ex host Mad Dog). The rivalry shall benefit as well.

I still don't see it, Steve. Havent heard Beningo, Evans or Somers yet, but they have enough to worry about with the Phillies (and JETS)Tongue out I know some Yankee fans who hate the Mets more than the Sox, so its more fuel for the fire.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited : I still don't see it, Steve. Havent heard Benningo, Evans or Somers yet, but they have enough to worry about with the Phillies (and JETS)  I know some Yankee fans who hate the Mets more than the Sox, so its more fuel for the fire.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

And visa-versa for Mets fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Mike Lupica is definitely excited. He was and always has been a Sox and Met fan. This is the best of both worlds for him as he continues to hope for the Yankee demise. I will agree however, that this might very well spice things up again for the rivalry.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Lupica is a malignant dwarf.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=7300489 http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=7300084

His signing defintely makes the Sox ESPN's favorite to win the 2012 WS and the Sox ESPN's  team of the century.

110 victories for sure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bobby V - Even the New York Media Is Excited : His signing defintely makes the Sox ESPN's favorite to win the 2012 WS and the Sox ESPN's  team of the century. 110 victories for sure.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Hold on, Big Fella. They never did that, and the last time they won 100 was 1946.