Bobby Valentine's Day Massacre

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Bobby Valentine's Day Massacre

They need better players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walterjohnson07. Show walterjohnson07's posts

Bobby V should not react to the fans like he did - it just escalates tension for all; including the media.  He's already showing he doesn't know how the handle the Boston environment, and needs to learn fast.

I think Ben Cherington is getting a bad rap here.  He wanted Dale Sveum, and Lucchino, no doubt relieved that Theo was gone and eager to reassert himself, overruled Ben to sign BV.  Who knows what other transactions were squashed in this same manner.  I don't think we know what Ben can do yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

In Response to Re: Bobby Valentine's Day Massacre:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bobby Valentine's Day Massacre : Holy exaggeration, Batman! Not even the worst Boston sports moment in 2012. You'll recall the Pats losing the Superbowl, oh, 10 weeks ago. 
    Posted by RonSwanson[/QUOTE]
    I do hehe...........sorry needed some posativity 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Bobby Valentine's Day Massacre:
    [QUOTE]ben literally sat on his hands on did nothing to improve the team...but that may be Henry's doing...either way we got rid of Scutaro's salary and didnt even bother to get a pitcher.... btw I just got back from Spain after tonight's debacle and I am back on the job.... tomorrow we win...
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Attaboy

Welcome back.

Now I know the real problem....