Bogaerts VS Bradley Jr., Barnes VS Webster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Bogaerts VS Bradley Jr., Barnes VS Webster

would they change their places in organization prospect rankings? If they do, team's POV and plans will change accordingly.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Bogaerts VS Bradley Jr., Barnes VS Webster

I dont think Bryce "gunshot" Brentz is #4 as he currently stands at #6 on soxprospects.com

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks. Show RedSox_Giants_Devils_Nicks's posts

gunshot haha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

This is softlaw's prospect list, which is more accurate than soxprospects.com

But I thought you didnt hold Brentz in high regard. Apparently you werent telling the truth about your feelings toward his baseball abilities.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I dont think Bryce "gunshot" Brentz is #4 as he currently stands at #6 on soxprospects.com

I like Bullet Bryce Brentz myself. It has a certain je ne sais quois don't you think?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Bradley over Bogaerts? Bogaerts is a consensus top 10 in all of baseball. 

So your a better evaluator of talent than the whole crew over at soxprospects.  Why? Because you say so.  Gee softy I guess I should try that....

As of today i'am officially the world greatest doctor. Spare yourselves from the expensive doctor office visits and restless hours on web MD, just email me with all medical questions.  I'm also a great lawyer, world lass trainer of athletes, and a jet pilot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

So your a better evaluator of talent than the whole crew over at soxprospects.  Why? Because you say so.  Gee softy I guess I should try that....

As of today i'am officially the world greatest doctor. Spare yourselves from the expensive doctor office visits and restless hours on web MD, just email me with all medical questions.  I'm also a great lawyer, world lass trainer of athletes, and a jet pilot.

Not to mention Baseball Prospectus, Baseball America and John Sickels.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Not to mention Baseball Prospectus, Baseball America and John Sickels.

Yes of course because I'm sure softy flys all over the country and watches well over 100 minor league games every year and has a faithful following of scouts who do the same and cross check with him....Amd he's a lawyer?  Are you batman as well?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

I like Bullet Bryce Brentz myself. It has a certain je ne sais quois don't you think?

yeah carnie, I kinda like that one better...Better flow to it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

Brentz is a platoon type of guy with hands of stone. He's not the answer as the everyday outfielder, but the Red Sox will need to look to platoon an OF spot because they aren't getting Stanton and they should not pay top FA dollar when he finally does hit the close shop market.

I wonder if Brentz will agree to sit in the front row of one Obama's "save the children from guns" speeches, as he would be a nice prop.

i'd like to sit in the front row of one of Obama's  "save the board from softy" speeches.

Once again you make no sense softy. If BB is that bad IYO, then he should be ranked lower than #4. Even with your warped way of thinking...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SallyCarnie. Show SallyCarnie's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:

would they change their places in organization prospect rankings? If they do, team's POV and plans will change accordingly.

Webster will be a top of the rotation starter by 2014.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Think Webster may take Lackey or Dempster's spot in rotation by July or August.

Bullet Bryce ??

Nice one carnie asada.

Who are all these imitation carnie imposters ?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

While JBJ appears to be ready before Boegarts I still think Xander is the best prospect for the Sox. He is the power hitter that the farm system has yet to develop.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

since the Red Sox are going to demote Bradley to the minors, after showing he's the best postition player talent on the team, the prospects rankings are now:

1. Bradley

2. Bogearts

3. Barnes

4. Gunshot

5. Webster

So based on ST, Bradley is now definitively better than Pedroia and Ellsbury?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

Bradley JR  

22 yo  

AA  61 games  .809      

A+  67 games   1.006

Kalish

22 yo

AA  41 games   .931

AAA  37 games   .832