Bootlickers and Communists never learn....the truth will come out..

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Bootlickers and Communists never learn....the truth will come out..

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am literally LOL at the folks on this site who believe that the trainwreck of 2012 is going to be buried with Bv's hush money.....

I cant wait for the media to expose the dysfunctional clubhouse and management of the Sox...it will make Hohner's last expose seem like a fairy tale story.  Be prepared to hear about our whiny de-facto Captain crying over his lost daddy and doing whatever he can to undermine the new guy....ellsbury refusing to play, agon not caring, fat beckett and his useless pitching posse all calling the shots while an inept GM fiddles while it all burns - as ownership cooks the books and celebrates every chance they can to divert and rake...

Democracy is a b^tch....that means free speech and a free press....and there is no reason why this story wont be told...and it will .......just like last year when I told all of you beckett was a cancer and would be gone, this is 10x worse....stay tuned

[/QUOTE]

Jesus H Christ, George. Come down. First youre over stating the clubhouse problem. Secondly that story last year came out because it was leaked by the ownership. Do you think they are going to do it again?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am literally LOL at the folks on this site who believe that the trainwreck of 2012 is going to be buried with Bv's hush money.....

I cant wait for the media to expose the dysfunctional clubhouse and management of the Sox...it will make Hohner's last expose seem like a fairy tale story.  Be prepared to hear about our whiny de-facto Captain crying over his lost daddy and doing whatever he can to undermine the new guy....ellsbury refusing to play, agon not caring, fat beckett and his useless pitching posse all calling the shots while an inept GM fiddles while it all burns - as ownership cooks the books and celebrates every chance they can to divert and rake...

Democracy is a b^tch....that means free speech and a free press....and there is no reason why this story wont be told...and it will .......just like last year when I told all of you beckett was a cancer and would be gone, this is 10x worse....stay tuned

[/QUOTE]

Jesus H Christ, George. Come down. First youre over stating the clubhouse problem. Secondly that story last year came out because it was leaked by the ownership. Do you think they are going to do it again?

[/QUOTE]

pike is that you?  lol......im just looking at it from a reporters POV...long hot stove...you know there has to be some serious juicy stuff here.....just Pedroia's antics alone would fill pages in a fascinating read....never mind crazy Aceves, idiot beckett, jester Lackey, silent Agon....this team is a GOLDMINE of dysfunction and King of Crazy.....i would def buy the book or special edition for a few bucks...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

FenwayJimmy is Pike though. Pike just got himself rebanned from this board for his multiple identity nonsense, and deservedly so. However he is posting from at least two aliases from his portfolio at the moment...

I'm not sure Bobby V will have the stones to tell the full story, but it doesn't matter. The train wreck is obvious, Lucchino's absurd mid-season "the varsity is coming back" letter, the bizarro management of the press at the BV firing announcement, John Henry's Liverpool obsessions, there's really not much more we need to know than to know that chaos reigns.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

all good posts...........  Bobby V. will speak soooooner or later.....  As fans, we are not stupid, we know the type of clubhouse that wins & the type that does not !!  Time is on our side.......  The Sox will not get that back again till they bring in a Dick Williams type and show these kids how to win.......  OH yes, a few good pitchers will help !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I am sure there will be a tell all book some day fairly soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

We had a no-nonsense GM in Dan Duquette.  Of course, because he wasn't 'press friendly' and wasn't a sycophant to ownership, he was fired.

Things will never change with Lucchino in charge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

seriously guys, i cant for the life of me some enterprising book agent hasnt approached BV about this yet...just the rights to this could net his entire salary w/o a percentage....and yes it would be the Caligula of baseball tales...obscene yet fascinating...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I doubt very much that BV will ever write an expose on his experiences because being an ex-manager still qualifies him as member of the 'clique'.

It's the reason why Francona took the high road after his dismissal.  And, not surprisingly, he's back in the manager fold.

The whole scenario is like changing the furniture in the living room.....same people, different team.

Since BV will always have the manager 'taste' in his mouth, he'll forever be hoping for another chance.  Hence, he'll keep his mouth shut and keep waiting by the phone. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We had a no-nonsense GM in Dan Duquette.  Of course, because he wasn't 'press friendly' and wasn't a sycophant to ownership, he was fired.

[/QUOTE]

Duquette couldn't get a job for a decade. This problem was not that he made bad moves that problem was his attitude. And he doesn't value spending money on drafts pick.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Duquette couldn't get a job for a decade. This problem was not that he made bad moves that problem was his attitude. And he doesn't value spending money on drafts pick.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was a perfect example of collusion by the owners. 

'Attitude' was his dislike for the press.  You know, like Ted Williams.

I don't honestly know about the draft pick issue etc.

16. This post has been removed.