BREAKING: AP Source: Rodriguez lone holdout as 12 players accept drug suspensions from baseball.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

BREAKING: AP Source: Rodriguez lone holdout as 12 players accept drug suspensions from baseball.

Ken Rosenthal - FoxSports.com, Senior Baseball Writer

Among players accepting 50-game suspensions: Rangers’ Cruz, Tigers’ Peralta, Phlllies’ Bastardo, Mets’ Valdespin, Padres’ Cabrera.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Re: BREAKING: AP Source: Rodriguez lone holdout as 12 players accept drug suspensions from baseball.

Colon, Grandal, Melky get no additional discipline. No violations found for Nationals’ Gio Gonzalez. Orioles’ Valencia. They are clear.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Re: BREAKING: AP Source: Rodriguez lone holdout as 12 players accept drug suspensions from baseball.

Also suspended: Yankees’ Cervelli, Mariners’ Montero, Mets’ Puello, Astros’ Escalona, Padres’ De Los Santos, Yankees’ F. Martinez.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Fox News @FoxNews 

12 MLB players suspended for PEDs, Fox Sports reports: http://fxn.ws/13U7L99

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A-ROD the fraud/jokester continues to be the biggest sham that evaa came down the pike........  Glad to see MLB trying to cleanse their sins, yes MLB has always been part of the problem........  Oh, and the YANK$ have dirty hands in this too as their dirty $$$$$$ has played a big part in this scam since the 1990's........  Lets hope that todays actions brings a close to this mess and a new day begins !!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Also suspended: Yankees’ Cervelli, Mariners’ Montero, Mets’ Puello, Astros’ Escalona, Padres’ De Los Santos, Yankees’ F. Martinez.

I have no love for AROD but I can see why with these suspensions he would fight it.....Baseball's CBA says 1st offense,,,,,,50 games....under baseball rules this would be ARODs 1st offense.....if Baseball is going to say he is getting more because he tried to impede the investigation, the his lawyers could argue, when Melky C created a Website to hide his PED use wanst he impeding the investigation?...and yet he only got 50 games.....and if as has been reported Baseballs star witness is Bosch, who may have escaped prosecutuon and was paid for his cooperation, Arod's lawyers will have a field day with that also.....and that to the fact that trying these cases in courts have thus far always gone the players way.....MLB may be making a big mistake not just giving AROD the same rest of year punsihment as Braun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to tomnev's comment:

I have no love for AROD but I can see why with these suspensions he would fight it.....Baseball's CBA says 1st offense,,,,,,50 games....under baseball rules this would be ARODs 1st offense.....if Baseball is going to say he is getting more because he tried to impede the investigation, the his lawyers could argue, when Melky C created a Website to hide his PED use wanst he impeding the investigation?...and yet he only got 50 games.....and if as has been reported Baseballs star witness is Bosch, who may have escaped prosecutuon and was paid for his cooperation, Arod's lawyers will have a field day with that also.....and that to the fact that trying these cases in courts have thus far always gone the players way.....MLB may be making a big mistake not just giving AROD the same rest of year punsihment as Braun.

BREAKING NEWS:

MLB star Alex Rodriguez reportedly suspended through end of 2014 season. Developing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

this is going to be great....the Circus is coming to NY

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/major-league-baseball-alex-rodriguez-ped-use-080513

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

BREAKING NEWS:

MLB star Alex Rodriguez reportedly suspended through end of 2014 season. Developing.

He will fight it. Hopefully it will drag on for a long time, during which the Yankees will have to pay him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Seeing as A-Roid is the main target of all this, his name not appearing on the list can only mean that MLB is going to hit him with something else besides the PED suspension. Not sure what other conclusion to come to. If I was Selig, I'd let him play a game or two, THEN nail him with the Collective Bargaining violations just for the heck of it. Sit boy, sit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Return of the Bronx Zoo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Return of the Bronx Zoo

If I was on that team, there's no way I'd want him back under these circumstances. The NYY will say all the right things, but you know that within they've got to be thinking "you've got to be kidding me" when this narcisist walks in the clubhouse at The Cell tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Arod=Drama

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

i don't remember Valdespin being named before..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

It's never left.

What's the chances ESPN put's the yanks/ws game on tonight?

I see a ratings opportunity.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

kudos tom 4 a stand up post

I have a problem with fans & some ex players

who know 4 sure that they would never use if they had a chance 4 the big time $$$$

same goes for those who suggest they would forfeit millions

while they had a legit reason to  appeal

as far as arod is concerned he is a 1st time violator

right or wrong it's a reasonable defense

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Hingham Hammer's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

[QUOTE]

It's never left.

What's the chances ESPN put's the yanks/ws game on tonight?

I see a ratings opportunity.

[/QUOTE]

It's never left.

exactlty HH

I don't see what they are getting all excited about

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, Selig bans him through 2014 STARTING THURSDAY. Perfect! Now he can play three games and sit boy sit!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

kudos tom 4 a stand up post

I have a problem with fans & some ex players

who know 4 sure that they would never use if they had a chance 4 the big time $$$$

same goes for those who suggest they would forfeit millions

while they had a legit reason to  appeal

as far as arod is concerned he is a 1st time violator

right or wrong it's a reasonable defense

They have proof Arod has been using for a longer period of time than the rest, and 19 different steroids. His admissions in 2009.

That he obstructed the investigation and that he introduced younger players to PEDs and Tony Bosch.

And they also have records of Arod making purchases for Melky Cabrera. Possibly information on his dealings with Tony Galea.

Which begs the question has he ever been clean?

With Arod it is not a case of being a first time user.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

They have proof Arod has been using for a longer period of time than the rest, and 19 different steroids. His admissions in 2009.

That he obstructed the investigation and that he introduced younger players to PEDs and Tony Bosch.

And they also have records of Arod making purchases for Melky Cabrera. Possibly information on his dealings with Tony Galea.

really TWM

you don't think I knew that

maybe '1st time violator' wasn't the right words

but when 1 goes to court for drugs

it doesn't matter how many times in the past they did em

it only matters how many times they have been arrested for it

With Arod it is not a case of being a first time user

never said I agreed

only said there's enough merit there to appeal

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, and as the team comes out of the hotel, ARod gets into a seperate car while the rest of the guys get on the bus. Typical.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

really TWM

you don't think I knew that

maybe '1st time violator' wasn't the right words

but when 1 goes to court for drugs

it doesn't matter how many times in the past they did em

it only matters how many times they have been arrested for it

With Arod it is not a case of being a first time user

never said I agreed

only said there's enough merit there to appeal

And enough time for him and his lawyers to hold up the process long enough to play the rest of the regular season, effectively shortening the suspension by 50+ games. Lame. Youre guilty, take your suspension like the rest of the players who came clean.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Buster Olney right now is discussing how, in order to defend himself here, hes going to have to drag everybody associated with it through the mud. Its just like Lance Armstrong did, and in the end hes going to end up suspended anyway with a trail of human wreckage in his wake.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Buster Olney right now is discussing how, in order to defend himself here, hes going to have to drag everybody associated with it through the mud. Its just like Lance Armstrong did, and in the end hes going to end up suspended anyway with a trail of human wreckage in his wake.

Does anyone think he cares? He can't see past himself. Narcississium, at it's worst