Brian Wilson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Brian Wilson

So the guys calling the game tonight for ESPN were talking about Brian Wilson earlier tonight, now I think he signed a 1 year contract with the Dodgers, if he does well for the Dodgers the rest of this season, and possibly the playoffs would you like the Red Sox to take a flier on him possibly as our closer or a set up man? I think he would be fun to have around and would probably fit this team pretty well if the teams make up is pretty much the same next season assuming that it will. What do you think? I'd personally like it, but only if I think he can be effective.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: Brian Wilson

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:

So the guys calling the game tonight for ESPN were talking about Brian Wilson earlier tonight, now I think he signed a 1 year contract with the Dodgers, if he does well for the Dodgers the rest of this season, and possibly the playoffs would you like the Red Sox to take a flier on him possibly as our closer or a set up man? I think he would be fun to have around and would probably fit this team pretty well if the teams make up is pretty much the same next season assuming that it will. What do you think? I'd personally like it, but only if I think he can be effective.

the longer he is post surgery the better he will be and harder he will throw. We need bullpen help going forward so you can't really discriminate against RPs.. Anyone and everyone is on the table. Especially considering how off and on relievers are from year to year.