Bring on the Cardinals! Predictions?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddymon. Show Eddymon's posts

Re: Bring on the Cardinals! Predictions?

My prediction is that Morales only gets used if there is a blow out either way.

Oh and Red Sox in 6 as I do not want a game 7 on Halloween. :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billjwja. Show billjwja's posts

We've seen excellent starters with Tampa and Detroit.  I believe they prepare us well for Wainright and Wacha.  It's all about atarting pitching as both bull pens appear good.

Has anyone informed the Cardinals their two top starters will be throwing a lot of pitches with an increased pitch count?  How many pithces do Wainright and Wacha everage per game.  Customarily another team's pitcher can throw 100 pitches in 5+ inning with the sox running deep counts.  Sox saw over 1000 more pitches than the number 2 team in pitch count.

So those guys may be great, and out of the game by the 6th inning.  Their 3 and 4 starters are not as good as Sanchez and Fister nor Cobb.

If Buchholz can pitch 7 innings instead of 5, it's Sox in 6.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Cards got a nice young Phenom in Shelby Miller, who I've been a fan of coming up through the minors. 

A few things the Cards have done very well is draft, develop talent and make the playoffs. They also make the perfect example of how you should not be afraid to letyour star player walk in FA and not give him unreasonable money, and thus be better off in the long run and stil bel able to make playoff runs hint hint hint.