Bruins thread, and I don't care if it's on the Sox front burner.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Bruins thread, and I don't care if it's on the Sox front burner.

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

What a freakin game. When the Bruins play like that we've all witnessed what they can do. They played a near perfect game last night. 

6-1....they score 28 seconds into the game, they were on fire from there out. First part of the mission complete....they got in Pittsburgh's head. Now onto the second part....wins at home.

LETS GO BRUINS!!! LETS GO BRUINS!!!

I caught the first goal, at the start of the game.

I was flipping back and forth, between the Yankee/Tribe game and the Bruins.

Every time changed the channel, there was another goal!

Great game Bruins!

Now, don't get complacent and let the Penquins back in the series!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Good for you.......  Don't let the lib/left/rad/soc/enviro/MOONBATS tell you how/where to post !!!!!     Good to see the BRUINS win, again !!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good for you.......  Don't let the lib/left/rad/soc/enviro/MOONBATS tell you how/where to post !!!!!     Good to see the BRUINS win, again !!!

Alot better than the threads u start Bozo.

[/QUOTE]Just heard that you are "a plant on this board, from the office of stupidity of the BIG O regime"  !!!  Your main function is to cause distractions to take the HEAT off of all the BIG O's BLUNDERS"  !!!! Don't bother to respond as we would not want you to tip your cover !!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

FYI Bill, no one tells me what to do. My life is not politically based on one side or the other. Both sides have their fair share of idiots. (Pretty evenly divided if you ask me)

[/QUOTE]

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

FYI Bill, no one tells me what to do. My life is not politically based on one side or the other. Both sides have their fair share of idiots. (Pretty evenly divided if you ask me)

[/QUOTE]Not telling you what to do..... Just agreeing !!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Not telling you what to do..... Just agreeing !!!

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, you just told me ...."Don't let the lib/left/rad/soc/enviro/MOONBATS tell you how/where to post !!!!!" 

[/QUOTE]Just didn't want you looking over your shoulder waiting for someone to say, "if you want to talk about the Bruins, then go to the Bruins board"  !!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Amen Ms., who is rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters. Twenty-eight seconds in, they score  ... and they keep scoring!!! I loved when the Penguins made it 3-1, and the crowd got into it, and Marchand answers within a half-minute to make it 4-1. As if to say, sorry Mario,  not your night!

Also agree on the left and right ... to quote a wise man, "Neither party is mine, not the (donkey)  or the elephant."

PS: Can you believe BDC bans the synonym for donkey that begins with "jack...?"

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Thanks LLoyd. I have to tell you, I am a huge John Cusack fan....Say Anything is one of my faves.  I am secretly holding out hope for a Boston/Chicago series in hopes that he'll be in Boston.

One of the quotes from Say Anything I switch a bit in regards to this forum.

"I got a question. If you guys know so much about baseball, how come you're here on the BDC on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers and not on the bench coaching?"

(Awkward pause)

"By choice, man! By conscious choice!"

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Really an awesome movie. I loved the always terrific Lili Taylor as Cory ("Joe Lies!!"). And, of course, John Mahoney as Diane's dad.

The first time I read "The Catcher in the Rye," I remember thinking if they ever made a movie, John Cusack would be perfect for Holden Caulfield. (Of course, Salinger would never allow a movie).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

This was one of my favorite parts of the game.....

http://i.minus.com/ibvOeOLogSZJ3Y.gif

That was the one right after the Penguins made it 3-1, right? Totally abused Cooke.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I don't remember them showing that mixup with Cooke on the national feed. Pretty funny.

Great game last night, but it takes four to win the series. The Penguins are a very talented team so the B's can't lose focus. If we win game three the Penguins can just pack it in. This series-like the Vancouver series a couple of years ago-proves that winning in the playoffs in any sport is about defense. Defense did in the Patriots in the Superbowl vs the Giants a few years ago; its why the SF Giants won the WS last year; and its why the Bruins are ahead of the offense-minded Penguins right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

[QUOTE]

That was the one right after the Penguins made it 3-1, right? Totally abused Cooke.

[/QUOTE]

That goal made it 4-1. He got it with just nine seconds left in the first period.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

One thing is for sure.... it is a great time to be a Boston sports fan.

Do we live in a great city or what?

Agree.  Most of us didn't expect the Bruins to win the first two games.   They are playing much better than they were a month ago and have a good chance of advancing to the finals again this year.    We have had much success in Boston in the last decade and it just continues.   I would imagine that many Boston sports fans remember the years when Boston teams weren't winning and not in the playoffs very often. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I would imagine that many Boston sports fans remember the years when Boston teams weren't winning and not in the playoffs very often. 

I ty to explain that to my kids, but they look at me funny. They've been lucky to see so many great victories. 

Too funny..my son is a little older so he does have an appreciation for how lucky he is to experience all these Boston championships.

That game last night was just unbelievabel. Talk about exceeding expectations!!!  Only took 28 seconds and the B's never looked back. Did I hear the Penguin's fans booing them??

All the same..I am glad to have a night off from the Bruins tonight. My day starts at 4:45. These late nights are killing me...