Buchholz Ripping Off Drew's Jersey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Buchholz Ripping Off Drew's Jersey

Clay is too hurt to pitch but he is in middle of players jumping up and down and then is ripping off Drew's jersey.   What a JOKE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Re: Buchholz Ripping Off Drew's Jersey

Finding something to be mad about in the middle of a walk off win ... That's the REAL  joke !!!
    Wear your hat with pride or take it off!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

In response to splendidsplinterteddyballgame's comment:

Clay is too hurt to pitch but he is in middle of players jumping up and down and then is ripping off Drew's jersey.   What a JOKE.

I couldn't agree more. Not sure how he can remain around the team....He is Ferris Bueller....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

In response to rsinsider's comment:

Finding something to be mad about in the middle of a walk off win ... That's the REAL  joke !!!

Not mad about win. Great win..its just Clay who has gone awry on this team and should be pitching.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:

In response to rsinsider's comment:

[QUOTE]

Not mad about win. Great win..its just Clay who has gone awry on this team and should be pitching.....

[/QUOTE]

Have you had the chance to examine him yet Dr complainafterawalkoff!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

How can you talk about Clay like that? His mommy sez he has an owie and can't come out and play.  

Life is what happens while were busy making other plans.

John lennon

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Splendid Splinter---if his neck is bothering him and he's been out for going on half the season--he looked like he should be ready to throw some pitches in anger after being in that light weight scrum last night at 12:30 AM.

If I'm JF and BenC I think I'd have a little visit with the country boy and play the tape of the post game celebration and say, "By the looks of things friend--you must be ready to start your rehab in earnest with a date in mind for your return."

I don't want to take away anyone's celebrating after a big win but...the doctor said your can pitch--the video shows you can jump around and pull and shove--apparently without a whince--how's that neck feel today???

I say welcome to Fenway Jake Peavy--I look forward to seeing you every 5 th day. Dempster has been taking his turn every 5 th day, Lackey has, Lester's been dinged up, probably Doubie has.

I'm sure Buch's has worried him and reason to be cautious...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

you must really hate life to be complaining like this

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Yeah because pull a shirt off uses the same muscles as pitChing..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

you must really hate life to be complaining like this

Just Clay being Clay I guess,  BB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Why do these types of threads always come up? There is a huge difference between exerting 95-100% maximum effort and jogging 25 feet and jumping up and down.  You do realize that Buchholz is not laying in a bed all day with his arm up right?.  He's likely working with trainers everyday putting stress on his arm and back to some extent.  plus I highly doubt there was any harm in being in the dugout and partaking in festivities that put almost no stress on his shoulder/arm/back.  If there was any danger in Clay being there, he wouldn't be there. They wouldn't allow it.  Please go learn some physiology please people. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

It was another great win for us and I don't blame Clay for wanting to celebrate.  What I don't understand is why management allows him to participate when anything could go wrong in the middle of something like that. 

The Clay situation has been puzzling!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

It was only a great win in that we averted what would have been a humiliating loss, from many standpoints.

Clay is too comfortable watching games in the dugout with the guys.

We should send him to rehab in Ft Myers and let him stay there until he gets the urge to play ball again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to lasitter's comment:

It was only a great win in that we averted what would have been a humiliating loss, from many standpoints.

We should send him to rehab in Ft Myers and let him stay there until he gets the urge to play ball again.

You are extremely whinny today.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

These guys just can't win when they get injured can they.  Remember the cirticism of Ellsbury was that he WASN'T with the team in the dugout?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

[QUOTE]

These guys just can't win when they get injured can they.  Remember the cirticism of Ellsbury was that he WASN'T with the team in the dugout?

[/QUOTE]

I can't figure out if they're a bunch of whiny old farts or whiny little kids.

A little of both, I guess.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

sorry pal, but how the heck do you know anything about whats going on with Clay?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

one thing I do know. Clay will be back. and back earlier than all the so called experts predict. this forum cracks me up sometimes. total happiness with the walk off last night and people start stupid rediculous threads that are nothing but blah,blah,blah,fkn blah............

all I got to say is "Hey, how bout those 1st place boston redsox guys?"Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Ok Dr.splendissplinterteddyballgame, Its not exactly like throwing a ball 110 times at 94MPH...This thread is a joke. Enjoy the win....unbelieveable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

one thing I do know. Clay will be back. and back earlier than all the so called experts predict. this forum cracks me up sometimes. total happiness with the walk off last night and people start stupid rediculous threads that are nothing but blah,blah,blah,fkn blah............

Exactly, Hammah!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

[QUOTE]

Exactly, Hammah!

[/QUOTE]

well technically, the motion Clay uses to tear the shirt off is much like a straight arm front shoulder pull down so I would just mark it down as part of his therapy Wink Kids workin his azz off all the time to get back here. Now that should be commended.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

this just in.....due to forum insanity the Boston Red Sox have enlisted the Bespin mining colony to encase CB in carbonite.  Lando had "no comment".......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

this just in.....due to forum insanity the Boston Red Sox have enlisted the Bespin mining colony to encase CB in carbonite.  Lando had "no comment".......

+1000 for SW reference.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Geeks! LOL