BYE GONES be BYE GONES, Lets all JUMP ON THE BUS ...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BYE GONES be BYE GONES, Lets all JUMP ON THE BUS ...........

As OUR magnificent RED SOX take us to another  W S (Hope its the DODGER$) !!!     Lets join together to help them get there !!!!!     Ben put together a great bunch of HUNGRY guys and J F & his staff have been outstanding !!!!!    May the boys encounter calm seas along the way !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: BYE GONES be BYE GONES, Lets all JUMP ON THE BUS ...........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

As OUR magnificent RED SOX take us to another  W S (Hope its the DODGER$) !!!     Lets join together to help the get there !!!!!     Ben put together a great bunch of HUNGRY guys and J F & his staff have been outstanding !!!!!    May the boys encounter calm seas along the way !!!!

perhaps you can start by getting your sidekick to stop dropping land mines on every vote of confidence somebody displays Sealed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

As OUR magnificent RED SOX take us to another  W S (Hope its the DODGER$) !!!     Lets join together to help the get there !!!!!     Ben put together a great bunch of HUNGRY guys and J F & his staff have been outstanding !!!!!    May the boys encounter calm seas along the way !!!!

Amen.  And may Big Papi's heel hold out and hopefully he wont be DONE and maybe he could possibly hit a decent pitcher and hopefully his 13million contract wont go to his head.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Ben put together a great bunch of HUNGRY guys and J F & his staff have been outstanding !!!!!

Bill, love your team first approach! However, Dad always told me to be honest, which he said was more important than loyalty. JF and staff have been the difference. Ben has not put together a great buch of hungry guys, as nearly all of them are leftovers and additions from teams that were poor performing labor value players. 

But, yes, time to join hands and talk about one others as members of the Red Sox collective community, where no individual is a failure or success outside the rules and regulations of the collective community.

As DAD would say ..........    "SON, you are a natural born leader", as evidenced by the "kind & gentle" responses so far !!!!!     Go SOX  !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Ben put together a great bunch of HUNGRY guys and J F & his staff have been outstanding !!!!!

Bill, love your team first approach! However, Dad always told me to be honest, which he said was more important than loyalty. JF and staff have been the difference. Ben has not put together a great buch of hungry guys, as nearly all of them are leftovers and additions from teams that were poor performing labor value players. 

But, yes, time to join hands and talk about one others as members of the Red Sox collective community, where no individual is a failure or success outside the rules and regulations of the collective community.

Keep telling yourself that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Don't worry, as long as the team keeps winning, you will have plenty of "fans" on the bus...or the bandwagon.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat."- Lily Tomlin

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

As DAD would say ..........    "SON, you are a natural born leader", as evidenced by the "kind & gentle" responses so far !!!!!     Go SOX  !!!

[/QUOTE]

As Dad would say, "Son, if youre going to turn over a new leaf, you might have to break off with some of your old associations."

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

As OUR magnificent RED SOX take us to another  W S (Hope its the DODGER$) !!!     Lets join together to help them get there !!!!!     Ben put together a great bunch of HUNGRY guys and J F & his staff have been outstanding !!!!!    May the boys encounter calm seas along the way !!!!

I'm not jumpin on any bus with you kiddo.  After reading all of your hate towards this team, some of the players, your racist hate and political garbage you spewed that got you banned twice.....you're no fan of this team.

Go away....you're really not needed nor wanted here. 

So, let me understand......   I put a "JAR OF OLIVES" on the board with the idea of bringing us all together and this is the best that you can do ????  Do you like BASEBALL ??  Do you like the RED SOX ???  This could be the 3rd best season of our baseball life , and you keep coming back sounding like Harry Reid and his hatred of baseball as we know it !!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I'm not jumpin on any bus with you kiddo.  After reading all of your hate towards this team, some of the players, your racist hate and political garbage you spewed that got you banned twice.....you're no fan of this team.

So, let me understand......   I put a "JAR OF OLIVES" on the board with the idea of bringing us all together and this is the best that you can do ????  Do you like BASEBALL ??  Do you like the RED SOX ???  This could be the 3rd best season of our baseball life , and you keep coming back sounding like Harry Reid and his hatred of baseball as we know it !!!!!!

Bill, like dad would say, you reap the energy you sow.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

Your right Space .....  Heck, I could put an entire "OLIVE TREE" on the board and would still be attacked !!!!  I just don't understand ?????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

Your right Space .....  Heck, I could put an entire "OLIVE TREE" on the board and would still be attacked !!!!  I just don't understand ?????

[/QUOTE]

Bill, all you need to do to understand is to go into the archives and read the endless barrage of totally overblown, often offensive, always annoying, never realistic jabs at David Ortiz to understand why people feel the need to dismantle your aww-shucks cyber-persona.  It comes off as insincere when you are capable of such maliciousness.  People have trouble swallowing that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Bill, all you need to do to understand is to go into the archives and read the endless barrage of totally overblown, often offensive, always annoying, never realistic jabs at David Ortiz to understand why people feel the need to dismantle your aww-shucks cyber-persona.  It comes off as insincere when you are capable of such maliciousness.  People have trouble swallowing that.

I try and stay out of the attic as bad things happen up there !!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

When it comes to the judge of who is sincere and malicious, I don't consider Space's opinion to be worth more than Harry Reid.

Hahaha.  Thank you Mr. Fireman.  I will take that as a compliment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Come on guys, give bill a break.  Why can't you forgive and forget?  My dad was an alcoholic for the first 24 years of my life, not fun.  He stop drinking cold turkey and became a wonderful father and grandfather.

The day he quit drinking was the day I forgave him and I never looked back.  I never brought up the bad times and believe me, there were many...

Who among you hasn't said things you regret?  Has anyone of you attacked another poster of have been critical of a ball player?  My guess the answer to that is 'yes'.

So why don't we all move forward.  Bill is trying to be positive and I applaud him for that.  If you don't like him or his threads then don't post.

Bill~

I'm looking forward to the post season.  I have mixed feelings about tito and his gang.  I want the sox to win of course but I want tito to do well.  Can't have both LOL!

Of course the media want a sox/dogers match-up so they can have lots to talk about.  I would like to see that too but I'm not sure if my nerves can take itWink

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

perhaps you can start by getting your sidekick to stop dropping land mines on every vote of confidence somebody displays Sealed

You too jeteCry

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Space hit the nail right on the head Bill.  Your tired act is old.  It's sad that people like you and Softy feel the need to come onto this board and continually spew garbage in the midst of such a great season.  You truly are the worst fan of the Sox I have ever encountered and hope soon that you are given the boot for good so the fine posters here don't have to listen to any more of your negativity, racism and cow manure that you continually spread here.

Just go away....for real.  Bring your ignorant little friend Softy the Fireman with you. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Come on guys, give bill a break.  Why can't you forgive and forget?  My dad was an alcoholic for the first 24 years of my life, not fun.  He stop drinking cold turkey and became a wonderful father and grandfather.

The day he quit drinking was the day I forgave him and I never looked back.  I never brought up the bad times and believe me, there were many...

Who among you hasn't said things you regret?  Has anyone of you attacked another poster of have been critical of a ball player?  My guess the answer to that is 'yes'.

So why don't we all move forward.  Bill is trying to be positive and I applaud him for that.  If you don't like him or his threads then don't post.

Bill~

I'm looking forward to the post season.  I have mixed feelings about tito and his gang.  I want the sox to win of course but I want tito to do well.  Can't have both LOL!

Of course the media want a sox/dogers match-up so they can have lots to talk about.  I would like to see that too but I'm not sure if my nerves can take itWink

Touching story but this isn't real life...this is a Cyber forum full of fans of a sports team.  We don't really know each other nor do we even know what each other looks like.  It's a fun place to come and talk Sox with other fanatics and relax and have friendly debate.  Bill troll this board and thinks it's all about him.  He's a racist and a bigot.  Those are people that should not be here....it's that simple.

He needs to go....of course you are welcome to join him.....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

can't take Bill seriously after reading his posts over the last few years...

how can you expect ~10 posts to outweigh the last 8000 in which you bashed the team and it's players. Sometimes in a bigoted fashion.. Sorry bill, but it's going to take more than that to convince me you've changed your ways.

i am glad you are excited for the playoffs.... but if history is any judge you will jump ship at the first sign of trouble and then we will see the real Bill.

Some say a storm is coming, Some say the end is near.

Some think it's all so hazy, I think it's all so clear.

Some say they have the answers, some say they know the truth.

Some people live in question, some people have no clue.

If there was no tomorrow, if there was just today.

would you make different choices? or would you stay the same?