BYE GONES be BYE GONES, Lets all JUMP ON THE BUS ...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: BYE GONES be BYE GONES, Lets all JUMP ON THE BUS ...........

In response to mef429's comment:

can't take Bill seriously after reading his posts over the last few years...

how can you expect ~10 posts to outweigh the last 8000 in which you bashed the team and it's players. Sometimes in a bigoted fashion.. Sorry bill, but it's going to take more than that to convince me you've changed your ways.

i am glad you are excited for the playoffs.... but if history is any judge you will jump ship at the first sign of trouble and then we will see the real Bill.

Some say a storm is coming, Some say the end is near.

Some think it's all so hazy, I think it's all so clear.

Some say they have the answers, some say they know the truth.

Some people live in question, some people have no clue.

If there was no tomorrow, if there was just today.

would you make different choices? or would you stay the same?

Bill is a total band wagon fan now...his true colors are a fan who is always bashing someone or asking for a player to be traded ... he is as annoying as anyone Ive seen on this board... so now that the team wins the east and home field he is a big rah rah guy.... what a phoney...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

Ben put together a great bunch of HUNGRY guys and J F & his staff have been outstanding !!!!!

Bill, love your team first approach! However, Dad always told me to be honest, which he said was more important than loyalty. JF and staff have been the difference. Ben has not put together a great buch of hungry guys, as nearly all of them are leftovers and additions from teams that were poor performing labor value players. 

But, yes, time to join hands and talk about one others as members of the Red Sox collective community, where no individual is a failure or success outside the rules and regulations of the collective community.

Thus says Softy - Weird Halloween costumes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Bill are you asking for forgiveness for all the crap you pushed all year?

This thread is a slap in the face to all of us who told you all year how you were wrong about so many things and this goes for your buddies as well.

Look I and many others have been on the bus all the time and every year. To have a guy that now wants to be on the bus and ask US to let by gones be bygones is pure unadulterated BS. I sure hope you did not jump off the ship when things were bad and just stayed on when good.

What a BS thread started by a poor example of a Red Sox fan.

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

This thread is a slap in the face to all of us who told you all year how you were wrong about so many things and this goes for your buddies as well.

Look I and many others have been on the bus all the time and every year. To have a guy that now wants to be on the bus and ask US to let by gones be bygones is pure unadulterated BS. I sure hope you did not jump off the ship when things were bad and just stayed on when good.

On the BUS.....  Jim, heck no, I want to drive the bus !!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

[QUOTE]

On the BUS.....  Jim, heck no, I want to drive the bus !!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

pathetic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to WilburNU's comment:

A lovely group of fans here.

"LET ME SPLAIN" .........    There are a lot of posters on this board that does not really grasp what RED SOX baseball is all about ......  Also, there are a few that "NEED TO BE CALLED IN OUT OF THE RAIN" !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]

"LET ME SPLAIN" .........    There are a lot of posters on this board that does not really grasp what RED SOX baseball is all about ......  Also, there are a few that "NEED TO BE CALLED IN OUT OF THE RAIN" !!!

[/QUOTE]

hello pot, meet kettle.

seriously bill, practice what you preach. you are the first to sling mud and the first to cry foul when people call you out on your idiotic comments.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

It wasn't always like this.  There was a time when Bill was cool (at least in my view).  An anethema to all the blow hard opining.  He could be counted on for a chuckle and an occasional good insight.

It seems to me that things went awry went he began to model Softy and it became more important to be the center of attention (even if the attention was negative) than to just be present and participate in and start discussion.  Since then, a couple years now, the situation has gotten gradually worse.  The more attention he gets for his asinine look-at-me nonsense (of which I am supremely guilty of giving him), the more that part takes over from the fun Bill that Dad would have approved of.

The politics are another thing.  But what are you gonna do.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from indians1948. Show indians1948's posts

All of this discussion is for naught. Tito will lead his no-names to the Series where they'll end the Curse of Rocky Colavito just as he ended the Curse of the Bambino in '04. Go Tribe!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to indians1948's comment:

All of this discussion is for naught. Tito will lead his no-names to the Series where they'll end the Curse of Rocky Colavito just as he ended the Curse of the Bambino in '04. Go Tribe!

Thats the spirit!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

The Idians are the only team I wont be ticked off to lose to.

Not that it's going to happen. Wink

Enjoy the playoffs.

As for Bill, if he wont listen to Space's reassonable posts, he wont listen to anyone.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

There are some pretty nasty people here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

It wasn't always like this.  There was a time when Bill was cool (at least in my view).  An anethema to all the blow hard opining.  He could be counted on for a chuckle and an occasional good insight.

It seems to me that things went awry went he began to model Softy and it became more important to be the center of attention (even if the attention was negative) than to just be present and participate in and start discussion.  Since then, a couple years now, the situation has gotten gradually worse.  The more attention he gets for his asinine look-at-me nonsense (of which I am supremely guilty of giving him), the more that part takes over from the fun Bill that Dad would have approved of.

Bingo, as bill would say.  He and softy have their opinions about the sox, they go against the main stream on this forum, so what?

The real reason so many are against them is their politics.  That is a very sad thing because we live in a free country and we have a right to our opinions.  Yes, everyone can disagree but do it with civility.

It's funny that some people are so open minded when it comes to gays, muslims and drugs but when it comes to conservatives they go bonkers. It's not funny, it's sad.

I expect this post to be deleted

do you know this for a fact? because i could care less about who or what bill supports politically. I am against him posting about it on a baseball forum but he has been OK about that in the recent months.

the realy reason i don't like him is because he is ignorant. Not only have i been witness to his many racist and bigoted posts (which is vastly ignorant in itself) but he refuses to change his opinion in the face of overwhelming fact. Look no further than his stance on big papi. he's been bashing him (an understatement) for a LONG time and big papi has been proving him wrong day in and day out. a reasonable, intelligent person would admit the error of their ways and adjust their stance on the subject when a significant sample size is presented that disagrees with their viewpoint. That is not the case with Bill. he acts like a stubborn child and it is not something that should be enabled.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

Bingo, as bill would say.  He and softy have their opinions about the sox, they go against the main stream on this forum, so what?

The real reason so many are against them is their politics.  That is a very sad thing because we live in a free country and we have a right to our opinions.  Yes, everyone can disagree but do it with civility.

It's funny that some people are so open minded when it comes to gays, muslims and drugs but when it comes to conservatives they go bonkers. It's not funny, it's sad.

[/QUOTE]

I expect you to be deleted.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

do you know this for a fact? because i could care less about who or what bill supports politically. I am against him posting about it on a baseball forum but he has been OK about that in the recent months.

Yes I do.

the realy reason i don't like him is because he is ignorant. Not only have i been witness to his many racist and bigoted posts (which is vastly ignorant in itself) but he refuses to change his opinion in the fact of overwhelming fact. Look no further than his stance on big papi. he's been bashing him (an understatement) for a LONG time and big papi has been proving him wrong day in and day out. a reasonable, intelligent person would admit the error of their ways and adjust their stance on the subject when a significant sample size is presented that disagrees with their viewpoint. That is not the case with Bill. he acts like a stubborn child and it is not something that should be enabled.

You are not his parent and he is not a child so I wouldn't worry about how he acts.  Some here have taken it upon themselves to put bill in his place, make him say he is sorry and promise never to do it again.

He doesn't like ortiz and he never will.  Who cares?  The sun will rise tomorrow even though bill doesn't like ortiz.  He isn't going to say he is wrong because he doesn't like ortiz, I have no problem with that.  As I have said before I like what he does at the plate but I think he is an arrogant bore.

There was a time when people could express their opinions here without half the posters attacking them.  That was before this place became so PC with some not allowing people to express their opinion.

Some posters love numbers, great, some go with their guts, great.  Both can be wrong and both can be right. 

I believe in giving second, third and forth chances.  If bill wants to move on and cheer the sox what's the big deal?

Thanks for you civil post.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bill - agreed. 

Since you didn't bother, I'll apologize for you trolling on Papi all season and making us read that junk. 

Now it's all behind us and we can enjoy the rest of a terrific season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

How come, even when I try and do the right thing to bring our posters together on behalf of our beloved RED SOX, Dad & Bill-806 continue to be attacked by the same people that probably think that "everything is just fine in the world" ?????  Im really sorry, but most of you have missed ( along time ago) what Dad & B-806 are all about ..........  It is "just vial" how you twist our writings/postings to fit the "attack dog profile" and the bullying of others.........  A big thank you to those of you who continue to show understanding & support, you people really get it !!        Also, to those of you that for years have tried to destroy SOFTY/FIREMAN and have not been able to do it, that must just bother the heck out of you that you can't controll SOFTY as he continues to understand baseball & the SOX far beyond the baseball that you know.......  Again, remember that this is an opinion board, please learn to RESPECT others & all OPINIONS !!!     GO SOX......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

How come, even when I try and do the right thing to bring our posters together on behalf of our beloved RED SOX, Dad & Bill-806 continue to be attacked by the same people that probably think that "everything is just fine in the world" ?????  Im really sorry, but most of you have missed ( along time ago) what Dad & B-806 are all about ..........  It is "just vial" how you twist our writings/postings to fit the "attack dog profile" and the bullying of others.........  A big thank you to those of you who continue to show understanding & support, you people really get it !!        Also, to those of you that for years have tried to destroy SOFTY/FIREMAN and have not been able to do it, that must just bother the heck out of you that you can't controll SOFTY as he continues to understand baseball & the SOX far beyond the baseball that you know.......  Again, remember that this is an opinion board, please learn to RESPECT others & all OPINIONS !!!     GO SOX......

You are a phony.  You reap what you sow Kiddo.  Nobody takes you seriously and all you do is annoy the vast majority here.  People here are very good at debating....you on the other hand offer nothing other than the same boring manure that you constantly spread.  Why not save some face, leave and stop embarrassing yourself?  Let the real fans enjoy this post-season together......without you.  Go away........ 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

[QUOTE]

You are a phony.  You reap what you sow Kiddo.  Nobody takes you seriously and all you do is annoy the vast majority here.  People here are very good at debating....you on the other hand offer nothing other than the same boring manure that you constantly spread.  Why not save some face, leave and stop embarrassing yourself?  Let the real fans enjoy this post-season together......without you.  Go away........ 

[/QUOTE]  I never knew that there was soooo much hatred in this world ??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  I never knew that there was soooo much hatred in this world ??

[/QUOTE]

Yep....there you go again d u f u s.  Would you like me to pull up some of your old threads where you launch into your child 'Wombat' tirades??  Or how about the ones where you put down Mexicans?  How about we do that?????  Maybe it will get you kicked out again....for the 3rd time this year.....