1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Can Papi win the Triple Crown and steal 20 bases in 2013?

I think he can! He is coming over a great season that if he were not injured, wouldve given Cabrera a run for the Crown...now that his achilles has healed, 20 swipes in not unrealistic....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Can Papi win the Triple Crown and steal 20 bases in 2013?

In response to georom4's comment:

I think he can! He is coming over a great season that if he were not injured, wouldve given Cabrera a run for the Crown...now that his achilles has healed, 20 swipes in not unrealistic....

LOW BALLER!

He will also become the charter member of the 45 - 30 club:)  Piker!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

More Geo- Drivel.

Dude has so snapped.  I told him it was cold and to wear a real hat.  So what does he do?  He goes out in the freezing cold with nothing but his aluminum cap on and froze his neurotransmitters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

It will take another 40 or more years for another ball player to achieve the triple crown.

As for Papi very slight possibility, but i can see him being one of the top RBI'ers this season. The batting title will be the toughest goal with all the competitors. But his HR's could be higher count this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Geo has definitely gone over the edge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I think Ortiz has something like 11 stolen bases in his entire career..so I doubt very much that he's going to steal many bases this season...especially coming off a questionable achilles injury.

No way Ortiz has ever had the kind of speed to consistently steal bases. No doubt the few stolen bases he does have happened because the pitcher or catcher was momentarily rendered unconcious :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

Geo., I'll take a stroll with you down Implausible Lane. In order for your event to happen, ( 7.4 on the Richter scale ) consider my implausible event. " COMA " leads the Tribe to a Wild Card playoff berth vs the RS, wins the DO or DIE game at Fenway, and is MOY in AL.( 9.5 Richter Scale event ). He will ascend to the throne and be crowned " The Bishop of Boston" where he will forever pontificate about whatever he wants to,surrounded by his faithful BDC followers. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GEROME, I guess you didn't get the MEMO......   PAPI is done....cooked....ovaa...... His game died the day the heel went south !!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

the 20 bags is probably the most unlikely...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to eggplants's comment:

Geo., I'll take a stroll with you down Implausible Lane. In order for your event to happen, ( 7.4 on the Richter scale ) consider my implausible event. " COMA " leads the Tribe to a Wild Card playoff berth vs the RS, wins the DO or DIE game at Fenway, and is MOY in AL.( 9.5 Richter Scale event ). He will ascend to the throne and be crowned " The Bishop of Boston" where he will forever pontificate about whatever he wants to,surrounded by his faithful BDC followers. 

Egg - you stole my next thread!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guru_Meditation. Show Guru_Meditation's posts

Turns out GeoRom was right all along about Papi......he stinks.Undecided