Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett

In Response to Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett:
    [QUOTE]Great to see Evans/Yaz/Tiant/Rice
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

They all looked like they still could play. If it was up to me, they would be

Let's go Red Sox, Mayors cup is on the line. That was the beginning of the end last season. Tongue Out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett

They can defend Beckett sloooooow pitching with a man on all they want, but it's completely obnoxious, infuriating, & ineffectual.  If he were to mix up the pace, that I could see.

no matter!  It's sooooo great to be back!  :)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

OH, THERES A GAME ON ?????   I GUESS, TOO MANY GANSETTS !!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Nice game though I only have the radio version online! Good game for Anderson and Miller...Aviles hit well but I still think he gets beat out by the slick fielding Iggy!!! In order for Aviles to win the job he's got to be a plus defender who hits .300 with some pop! Iggy can win the job by just hitting .235 and being his normal self in the field....I like Iggy's chances of sticking with the Big Club from jump street..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Bill 806 must have been posting about the earlier afternoon game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett : They all looked like they still could play. If it was up to me, they would be Let's go Red Sox, Mayors cup in on the line. That was the beginning of the end last season.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] It really was jbay! Remember when they blew that huge lead in the possible clinching game? We should have known then! :-(

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

When they blew that huge lead, I went out and celebrated along with J-Bay and Enquirer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In Response to Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett": It really was jbay! Remember when they blew that huge lead in the possible clinching game? We should have known then! :-(
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Sad but true, Exam. I remember at the end of that game, Don and Jerry were joking Francona should be fired. Shades of things to come. On a brighter note, Beckett looked strong thru 2. He looks to be in the best shape I can remember. Iggy made an allstar play to gun down a runner at the plate. Lars Anderson hit a Slam, Aviles is swinging a hot bat and Ells made a catch while pivoting. Coming soon: 2012 game threadsLaughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Lars Anderson, Grand Slam. Oops , sorry to mention something good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett : Sad but true, Exam. I remember at the end of that game, Don and jerry were joking Francona should be fired. Shades of things to come. On a brighter note, Beckett looked strong thru 2. He looks to be in the best shape I can remember. Iggy made an allstar play to gun down a runner at the plate. Aviles is swinging a hot bat and Ells made a catch while pivoting. Coming soon: 2012 game threads Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] Only one game, but I think the team looks more aggressive than last year. I dont think they ever did take ST as seriously as they should have under Tito. Ain't gonna work this year. But that game against the Twins last ST never did sit well with me. That just shouldn't happen, no matter when. I think that was in the midst of that 12 game losing streak.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

One year later and you can't forget it or else you are a troll.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett": Only one game, but I think the team looks more aggressive than last year. I dont think they ever did take ST as seriously as they should have under Tito. Ain't gonna work this year. But that game against the Twins last ST never did sit well with me. That just shouldn't happen, no matter when. I think that was in the midst of that 12 game losing streak.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Then it carried over to the 6 losses out of the gate in Texas and Cleveland. Beautiful new ST facility may help. Cant wait for some real baseball. When you've printed the ST schedule, you know you're obsessed , not that I ever had a doubt. SurprisedTongue Out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can you believe it! Our first televised ML game-Twins @ Sox Game Thread-Hi, Neighbor! Have A 'Gansett : Agreed. Then it carried over to the 6 losses out of the gate in Texas and Cleveland. Beautiful new ST facility may help. Cant wait for some real baseball. When you've printed the ST schedule, you know you're obsessed , not that I ever had a doubt.  Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE] Just think of it as the second half of Rocky III. Time to come out lean and mean.