CC and MO in postseason form

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

CC and MO in postseason form

CC with his standard 5 ER 5 IP postseason line and Mo is pitching like it is game 7 of the World Series.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: CC and MO in postseason form

In Response to CC and MO in postseason form:
    [QUOTE]CC with his standard 5 ER 5 IP postseason line and Mo is pitching like it is game 7 of the World Series.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Every time MO blows a save, this board goes wild; 3  new threads in about a minute, and the RS didn't even play in the game. Enjoy I guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I'll always take the opportunity to state that Mo choked in the most pressure packed situation of his career.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to CC and MO in postseason form:
    [QUOTE]CC with his standard 5 ER 5 IP postseason line and Mo is pitching like it is game 7 of the World Series.

Yeah, like game 7 of the 2001 Series.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

This is a Red Sox Forum and since I've been here it seems that most of the posts are from Yankee fans and sympathizers. Most of those being bullied and driven away seem to be Red Sox fans. By definition, the forum is supposed to be loaded with Sox fanatics but they apparently have all left or are too intimidated of showing any emotion for their team. It is really ironic that a Sox forum on a Boston newspaper has been taken over by Yankee fans and those who permit them to do so. No wonder that there are no new Sox fans who want to participate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: CC and MO in postseason form:
    [QUOTE]In Response to CC and MO in postseason form : Every time MO blows a save, this board goes wild; 3  new threads in about a minute, and the RS didn't even play in the game. Enjoy I guess.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Relax NH, just having some fun with you, we got it from babe yesterday and this morning. Cool

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]This is a Red Sox Forum and since I've been here it seems that most of the posts are from Yankee fans and sympathizers. Most of those being bullied and driven away seem to be Red Sox fans. By definition, the forum is supposed to be loaded with Sox fanatics but they apparently have all left or are too intimidated of showing any emotion for their team. It is really ironic that a Sox forum on a Boston newspaper has been taken over by Yankee fans and those who permit them to do so. No wonder that there are no new Sox fans who want to participate.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my 5 posts in the last 10 minutes making fun of Rivera have evaporated it seems.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

More concerned about Swisher picking up where he left off last post season (risp) than the performances of Mo and CC.

A single by Swisher in this game might of changed the outcome. We've seen this early from Mo and CC before.

Alex looked good, Robertson too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC and MO in postseason form : the most pressure packed situation of his career. LOL as jeter 02 calls them to many LOBsters you can feel bad things coming when you see all them LOBsters
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Sorry I don't know what LOBsters means.... I don't keep up on the inside jokes of Yankee fans who pass their time on Red Sox message boards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CC and MO in postseason form : Yeah, like game 7 of the 2001 Series.....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]
     Actually, that was a great cutter that got over the drawn in infield. You should know that.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC and MO in postseason form :  Actually, that was a great cutter that got over the drawn in infield. You should know that.
    Posted by NHBALLFAN[/QUOTE]

What about the one Womack roped into the corner?  How about Mo's throw to 2nd?  Mo choked in the toughest spot of his career.  He couldn't handle the pressure of the moment.  It is okay, he is still a HOFamer.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC and MO in postseason form : the most pressure packed situation of his career. LOL as jeter 02 calls them to many LOBsters you can feel bad things coming when you see all them LOBsters

Gotta love the bashing zac, 

After all, our team did so much better yesterday :) 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC and MO in postseason form : L O B sters runners left on base

Don't know how that is relevant to Mo blowing game 7 in 2001 but okay.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CC and MO in postseason form : Every time MO blows a save, this board goes wild; 3  new threads in about a minute, and the RS didn't even play in the game. Enjoy I guess.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Come on Steven, turn around is fair play. Did I enjoy watching Sabathia give up a two HR, one a GS, and Mo give up 3 hits to blow the save? you bet I did....turned Good Friday into a great one. Laughing

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC and MO in postseason form : What about the one Womack roped into the corner?  How about Mo's throw to 2nd?  Mo choked in the toughest spot of his career.  He couldn't handle the pressure of the moment.  It is okay, he is still a HOFamer.
     No, you are right. Mo sucks. And if referring to this one blown save in 2001 (11 years ago) gives you and yours solace, so be it. Peace.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

If I were a Yankee fan after that loss in today's game with Mo Rivera coming into a game with a lead in the 9th then I doubt that I would wish to run to my computer and fight off Red Sox fans in a Boston forum in enemy terrority ( Boston Globe website).

Buy hey, maybe this site is a therapy for you instead of beating your wife or kicking your dig. Damn. I keep forgetting that this forum is really Yankee fan dominated. The reality is that Yankee fans come here to be among their own kind. Sounds ridiculous but sadly it is true.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]If I were a Yankee fan after that loss in today's game with Mo Rivera coming into a game with a lead in the 9th then I doubt that I would wish to run to my computer and fight off Red Sox fans in a Boston forum in enemy terrority ( Boston Globe website).   Buy hey, maybe this site is a therapy for you instead of beating your wife or kicking your dig. Damn. I keep forgetting that this forum is really Yankee fan dominated. The reality is that Yankee fans come here to be among their own kind. Sounds ridiculous but sadly it is true.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]
     Bite me, Kid. And get a life of your own....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]If I were a Yankee fan after that loss in today's game with Mo Rivera coming into a game with a lead in the 9th then I doubt that I would wish to run to my computer and fight off Red Sox fans in a Boston forum in enemy terrority ( Boston Globe website).   Buy hey, maybe this site is a therapy for you instead of beating your wife or kicking your dig. Damn. I keep forgetting that this forum is really Yankee fan dominated. The reality is that Yankee fans come here to be among their own kind. Sounds ridiculous but sadly it is true.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]Do you ever actually watch any baseball pike, or do you spend all your spare time rooting through everyone else here's post histories? Here's an idea, if you're that unhappy with the composition of this forum find another.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC and MO in postseason form : cheers carnie do you enjoy  pinball ?  
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]That's pretty funny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I'll say this for the Yankees :  At least they played to win today , unlike the last time they played the Rays.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CC and MO in postseason form : cheers carnie do you enjoy  pinball ?  

I may have bashed a player or two in my lifetime zac but Mo?  The guy still amazes me to this day.  Mo "like anyone" will run out of stuff but his career will never be forgotten like some.

Good luck this season pal!