Chad Curtis....a "true" Yankee.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Chad Curtis....a "true" Yankee.....

A Michigan judge slammed former Yankees outfielder and World Series hero Chad Curtis on Wednesday and sentenced him to more than seven years behind bars for molesting three teenage girls.

Curtis will serve between seven and 15 years in prison, for his convictions on six counts of criminal sexual conduct. Barry County Judge Amy McDowell labeled Curtis a “predator,” according to MLive Media Group.

“You certainly are a threat to any community you get into,” McDowell told the disgraced outfielder, who has two World Series rings from his years in The Bronx.

Curtis’ victims spoke out in the Hasting, Mich., courtroom, and described how he kissed and fondled them in a Lakewood HS  weight room in 2011.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Chad Curtis....a

is it just me or do these things always seem to happen to yankee players?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I'm a die hard Red Sox fan but bringing this up and saying it only happens with the Yankees is pure garbage at best.Besides being a totally classless attempt at burning the Yankees and their players,as a Red Sox fan you should be embarrassed even posting nonsense like this,especially since the Sox have their own history of criminal molestation taking place in their clubhouse. 

Perhaps you don't know about,or want to remember former Red Sox clubhouse manager Donald Fitzpatrick molesting a number of young boys from the 1960's up to 1991.Allow me to refresh your memory.

Here's a paragraph and link to read the whole article from the Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/2012/10/01/toll-accusers-red-sox-abuse-case-grows/2dtNoyErINxyduUFslLXoN/story.html

Some of them are strangers to Fenway Park, faces from a distant past. But they continue to come forward, pouring out memories of sexual abuse they say they suffered at the hands of a trusted Red Sox supervisor. 

The toll of men who claim they were violated as youths by the team’s late clubhouse manager Donald J. Fitzpatrick has grown again, with a former Kansas City clubhouse attendant, Gerald Armstrong, alleging that Fitzpatrick repeatedly molested him in the late 1960s amid the worst sexual abuse scandal in Major League Baseball history.

With Armstrong’s allegations, there are now 20 men demanding a combined $100 million — $5 million each — from the Sox for misconduct they claim Fitzpatrick committed from the 1960s until he left the team in 1991.

Fitzpatrick pleaded guilty in 2002 to four counts of attempted sexual battery against boys younger than 12 between 1975 and 1989 at the team’s former spring training headquarters in Winter Haven, Fla. He died in 2005 at age 76 while serving a 10-year suspended sentence.

"Another day closer to the parade"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

It does happen more with ex yankees

Steve Howe

Strawberry

Gooden

Jimmy Leyritz

Melkey Cabrera

Chad Curtis

I have a list and I know there are many more

By the way, I am not counting clubhouse managers as actual players.............

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sundvl20. Show sundvl20's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

I'm a die hard Red Sox fan but bringing this up and saying it only happens with the Yankees is pure garbage at best.Besides being a totally classless attempt at burning the Yankees and their players,as a Red Sox fan you should be embarrassed even posting nonsense like this,especially since the Sox have their own history of criminal molestation taking place in their clubhouse. 

Perhaps you don't know about,or want to remember former Red Sox clubhouse manager Donald Fitzpatrick molesting a number of young boys from the 1960's up to 1991.Allow me to refresh your memory.

Here's a paragraph and link to read the whole article from the Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/2012/10/01/toll-accusers-red-sox-abuse-case-grows/2dtNoyErINxyduUFslLXoN/story.html

Some of them are strangers to Fenway Park, faces from a distant past. But they continue to come forward, pouring out memories of sexual abuse they say they suffered at the hands of a trusted Red Sox supervisor. 

The toll of men who claim they were violated as youths by the team’s late clubhouse manager Donald J. Fitzpatrick has grown again, with a former Kansas City clubhouse attendant, Gerald Armstrong, alleging that Fitzpatrick repeatedly molested him in the late 1960s amid the worst sexual abuse scandal in Major League Baseball history.

With Armstrong’s allegations, there are now 20 men demanding a combined $100 million — $5 million each — from the Sox for misconduct they claim Fitzpatrick committed from the 1960s until he left the team in 1991.

Fitzpatrick pleaded guilty in 2002 to four counts of attempted sexual battery against boys younger than 12 between 1975 and 1989 at the team’s former spring training headquarters in Winter Haven, Fla. He died in 2005 at age 76 while serving a 10-year suspended sentence.

"Another day closer to the parade"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sundvl20. Show sundvl20's posts

Agree. Something like this goes way beyond a silly sports rivalry. This is really sad real life stuff

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This kind of story attracts maladjusted fans like flies to honey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Mr Mojo

sad stuff

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Raysfanl's comment:

Ok, you are counting clubhouse managers also. I was wondering about that.

This is an obvious troll. The only thing I cant decide is if its one of our own trying to stir crap, or if its an actual Rays fan ready to talk crap. Either way its a troll and crap is involved.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from one-for-the-road. Show one-for-the-road's posts

"these things"? are you comparing being a sexual offender with being a drug addict?

sexual offenders (specially when children are involved) should have their junk removed and be thrown in the slammer, and addicts are sick, as in needing medical treatment

I just dont see how Howe's drug issues have any relation with this