classless and disgusting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

classless and disgusting

I happened to come across an article on the Sox celebrating their victory last night written by Tom Layman of the Herald.  The article's title, 'Club feels love after quick turnaround' beneath which he posted a picture of John Henry and his wife in the stands.

Following the article is a link to where readers may comment.  What followed was a lengthy series of snarky, derogatory, disparaging remarks aimed at Mrs. Henry.

Here is a man who has brought an organization together that has produced a winner, and instead of celebratory congratulations, there are those who would attack him and his wife in such a personal manner, unrelated to baseball or the team's success.

All I can say to them is "Have you no shame."

Thanks for reading and allowing me to vent.

GO SOX. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Re: classless and disgusting

What do you think first attracted her to billionaire John Henry?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

the way he is introduced as "billionare John Henry"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Say what you will, that is one good looking woman. But also seems pretty classy, no need to insult her.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

His youthful good looks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

As to the question of 'what first attracted' a particular woman to a man, or for that matter a man to a woman, I would not presume to guess or speculate. 

Certain matters between husband and wife are personal and private, and in that context, I find innuendo, intimation, and hypothesising to be shallow and the fodder of busybodies and back-fence gossipmongers.

Clearly, however, from all appearances they seem happy together, and that is all that should matter.

I hope this answers your question and unmistakably defines my position on the matter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I'd be happy with an elderly billionaire partner too.  A few years with your eyes closed, then 30 years with them wide open, then it's your turn to buy young flesh.....the Circle of Shallow Life.  

I'm joking, sorry.  But if one is going have a far younger partner, and I do, you have to put up with some p1zztaking.  I'm sure they are both laughing at the jealous fools.  But you have to be realistic...a woman of that age who looks like that would never get together with an elderly pauper.  It's absurd to pretend otherwise.  But p1zztaking is different from abuse.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Scenario

JH) Hi my name is John and I flip burgers for a living, would you like to go out sometime?

LP)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

Scenario

JH) Hi my name is John and I flip burgers for a living, would you like to go out sometime?

LP)

Mmmmmm, hi there Silver Fox.  Wanna come back to mine and flip my burger?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Pure jealousy plain and simple nothing more.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I'd be happy with an elderly billionaire partner too.  A few years with your eyes closed, then 30 years with them wide open, then it's your turn to buy young flesh.....the Circle of Shallow Life.  

I'm joking, sorry.  But if one is going have a far younger partner, and I do, you have to put up with some p1zztaking.  I'm sure they are both laughing at the jealous fools.  But you have to be realistic...a woman of that age who looks like that would never get together with an elderly pauper.  It's absurd to pretend otherwise.  But p1zztaking is different from abuse.

There are, in this world, young women who are attracted physically to older men, and vice versa. I am not making any assumptions about Henry's wife, but these kinds of women do exist. The world is big enough for all types.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The word billionaire before anyones name will make them irresistible.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

The word billionaire before anyones name will make them irresistible.

Mark Cuban is a billionaire, and I find him emanently resistable. I suspect I have a lot of company.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

And .... what do you think attracted him to her?  She is very attractive, to say the least.  Notice they are both in classy casual attire.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I can't find the article. I found what I think is the article, but it doesn't mention Henry's wife...unless it was removed. Possible.