Clays awesome summer vacation.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Clays awesome summer vacation.....

ends today?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: Clays awesome summer vacation.....

His line today 0.2 of an inning, 1 hit 3 runs, 3 BB's, 1 k. 2 runs unearned. He's ready for his next stint.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Stop babying this guy. He is not Sandy Koufax, or Pedro.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

This is what happens when you have zero defense in a low A game, would have been nice to see him go 3 innings.  But all teams have a pitch per inning limit not only prospects, but all rehabees as well.  I remember a few games that Rfrom and Matt Barnes were pulled from due to high pitch count innings. 

3 errors is just misfortunate

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Saw him pitch against Garza years ago it seems. Clay won 1-0. They have been monitoring his innings pitched per year too long now. He's 29 years old. Loved the guy, but its to the point of ridiculous.

Edit that was at Double AA ball, no problem then to go 9 innings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

Saw him pitch against Garza years ago it seems. Clay won 1-0. They have been monitoring his innings pitched per year too long now. He's 29 years old. Loved the guy, but its to the point of ridiculous.

Edit that was at Double AA ball, no problem then to go 9 innings.

Every single mlb team has a pitch limits when a guy returns to his first game, EVERY team would have taken him out if he was up to 38 pitches with only two outs.  That's pretty much basic standard procedure.  Theres a huge difference in the human body between pitching 20 pitches in back to back innings each with a period of rest and pitching 40 in one inning.  So it's not ridiculous, people obviously have very little knowledge of human physiology and human performance...it is a science and it is ok that people in here don't understand it.  But please understand that just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's ridiculous. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Roy Halladay had right shoulder surgery May 5th, he pitched today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Roy Halladay had right shoulder surgery May 5th, he pitched today.

Roy Halladay is tough and a gamer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

This is what happens when you have zero defense in a low A game, would have been nice to see him go 3 innings.  But all teams have a pitch per inning limit not only prospects, but all rehabees as well.  I remember a few games that Rfrom and Matt Barnes were pulled from due to high pitch count innings. 

3 errors is just misfortunate

What about his three walks?  That's why he threw so many pitches.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Yes but 3 errors means he should have been out of the inning 3 errors ago.

What does Roy Halladay have to do with this?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I will remain optimistic but not really expecting much from Buchholz for the remainder of the season.  If he can win a few games before the season ends then he may be able to help in the playoffs this season.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

You got to be a New Britain person, right. hahahaha Halladay got back after surgery pretty quick dont you agree. You Polish.

June 8th no surgery, still not back. Heck I dont expect him back this year. Halladay had Major shoulder surgery, and he's pitching.

Did you ever have surgery? I have its a bummer. You work real hard to get right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

You got to be a New Britain person, right. hahahaha Halladay got back after surgery pretty quick dont you agree. You Polish.

June 8th no surgery, still not back. Heck I dont expect him back this year. Halladay had Major shoulder surgery, and he's pitching.

Did you ever have surgery? I have its a bummer. You work real hard to get right.

Yes but never because of a musculoskeletal injury.  I did tear my mensicus and strain my ACL.  Could habe had surgery but elected not too.  I rehabbed my knee, came back too strong and ended up back on the couch for an extra 2 months.  rehab and recovery isn't always linear and takes a lot of hard work! But you know that.

Im the only non Polish guy in New Britain, actually I feel more like I'm in west Hartford than in New Britain.....but I'am Lithuanian.  Close to being Polish, I can eat like a pollock. Lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

Hard hittin' in the house!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

embarrassing - the guy had everything to pitch for - including a cy young and division title and he just called it in for the season...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Another series win.

Another "Clay is soft" thread, from the forum tough guys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In response to CTJake14's comment:

Hard hittin' in the house!

Another one here too!  Born and raised in New Britski!

Who can recognize this sign?

Another hint:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

lol looks like we have a whole hard hittin crew up in here, lol.  I'm actually originally from the "dirty water" only recently do I call New Britain home so please excuse me for not knowing the answer.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tek-9. Show Tek-9's posts

a player isnt un injured because you think he should be...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

lol looks like we have a whole hard hittin crew up in here, lol.  I'm actually originally from the "dirty water" only recently do I call New Britain home so please excuse me for not knowing the answer.

Capital Lunch on Main St New Britain.  Best hot dogs (w/sauce) on earth.  After you try them, let me know what you think.

Been going there since they were .25 each

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

In response to Tek-9's comment:

a player isnt un injured because you think he should be...

You are correct but he is not a gamer

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

You're right, I'm sorry.  Im sorry if i offended anyone. I admit I'm wrong........more than you've ever done

25. This post has been removed.