Clean House!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Re: Clean House!!!

Don forget Theo, he should be the first before the sun rises tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IowaSoxFan. Show IowaSoxFan's posts

He will fit in well with the Cubs.  n Response to Re: Clean House!!!:
    [QUOTE]Don forget Theo, he should be the first before the sun rises tomorrow.
    Posted by cosmo14[/QUOTE]

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IowaSoxFan. Show IowaSoxFan's posts

As they should.  No excuse for that. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSNRaleigh. Show RSNRaleigh's posts

If what should happens happens, the team may be unrecognizable next year.  Tinkering and patience and a calendar flip are not going to fix this mess.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Francona should be gone by Friday...give him 24 hours to pack

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxNation4Ever. Show RedSoxNation4Ever's posts

Is easier to tear down than improve.  Theo will go to Chicago, please bring Tito back.  I never ever didn't that we would not be in the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

I couldn't agree with the OP more.  Theo and Francona both have to go.  I'm not blaming this collapse soley on them, but they led this ship.

• As for the players.  Don't re-sign Papelbon and don't re-sign Ortiz.  Their best days are clearly in the rearview and locking them up to long term deals will only handcuff this team finincially even further.
    • Move Youkilis into the DH spot for next year or just trade him.  This guy is one of the most frustrating players on the team and clearly can't stay healthy.  Start Aviles at 3B if need be because Lowrie simply can't hit.
    • Do what you can to bring back Scutaro for his option year because he was one of the few guys that cared.  Not sure if he'll want to be back though.
    • Drew is finally off the books
    • Offer to pay 80% of Lackey's contract and shop him around

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scott8340. Show Scott8340's posts

2 more huge baserunning errors tonight. It happens over and over again, and our manager does nothing to correct it.

Fire Francoma!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSNRaleigh. Show RSNRaleigh's posts

Listening to Castiglione and Arnold on the WEEI wrap show - "let time go by, get some perspective, people are going to call for heads to roll" - but Tito's body of work is great, this is a great team, etc etc

What is Eck saying about this?  What did Remy and Orsillo say?  

There are going to be a great many excuses made.  Too many on this team needed a good kick in the butt when instead it was a pat.

I cringed having to watch Drew much of his career (now thankfully over...I hope!).  I will similarly cringe having to watch Lackey and Crawford for the near future, because I don't see any way out of being stuck with them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Why send beckett away he was our best pitcher all year... what about youk he was injured, i get everyones frustrated but reactionary moves tend to fail in the long run.