CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE, THE LINDSEY LOHAN OF BASEBALL?

CANT BELIEVE HOW HIGH RISK THIS GUY IS. its one thing to be dating a woman old enough to be his mom who looks like his dad in madonna, or now with a tranny-looking cameron diaz with some questionable looking plumbing down below and more muscles than than conseco in his prime is one thing. but this guy seems to be an excitement junkie who may very well end up BANKRUPT someday as incredible as that sounds. seems like he is an excitement junkie always having to live on the edge in violation of laws and rules to get off. steroids are one thing but now with gambling, he was specifically warned in 2005 by both the yanks and the commissioner to stay away from such informal scenarios. he's now accused of exactly what he was warned to avoid. kind of like belichick after goodell laid down the law about the whole spygate thing. no way a-roid is not going to be suspended and have another stain on his legacy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE!

Degenerates do well in this society.

For examples , see:

Jersey Shore
    Sarah Palin
    The Cincinnati Bengals
    Casey Anthony
    Barry Bonds
    Michael Vick
    Glenn Beck
    Lady Gaga
    Lindsey Lohan

need any more proof?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE!:
    [QUOTE]Degenerates do well in this society. For examples , see: Jersey Shore Sarah Palin The Cincinnati Bengals Casey Anthony Barry Bonds Michael Vick Glenn Beck Lady Gaga Lindsey Lohan need any more proof?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

The Cincinnati Bengals?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ---TheBabe----------------. Show ---TheBabe----------------'s posts

[QUOTE]Degenerates do well in this society. For examples , see: Jersey Shore Sarah Palin The Cincinnati Bengals Casey Anthony Barry Bonds Michael Vick Glenn Beck Lady Gaga Lindsey Lohan need any more proof?

you forgot obummer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from the___yazzer. Show the___yazzer's posts

you left out:

most of the republican party
    catholic church

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! : you left out: most of the republican party catholic church
    Posted by the___yazzer[/QUOTE]
    ==========================================================
      Or morons like you and Zillajerk for injecting politics into a sports forum.Nice going jerkoffs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the___yazzer. Show the___yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! : ==========================================================   Or morons like you and Zillajerk for injecting politics into a sports forum.Nice going jerkoffs.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

ZILLA, you left off:

djblowsox2004

btw, i also threw in some religion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! : ZILLA, you left off: djblowsox2004 btw, i also threw in some religion.
    Posted by the___yazzer[/QUOTE]
    =========================================================
     One of your more intelligent posts. Keep up the good work.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT ZILL. this is the issue with secular-progressive capitalism which is the society we live in. degeneracy stands out, gives you more buzz and improves yur q-rating. no such thing like bad publicity right.. long as they spell your name right and give you pub its all good. boston's own bobby brown is back with a new record and his daughter with whitney is all over the web doing blow in the open (surpised?). look at elvis. poor casey anthony will get all the sympathy, after all she's without her daughter in the same way the menendez brothers were orphans and found a sympathetic jury in that first trial. 

look at nixon, still goes on. spitzer had his own tv show with the nerve to bring up the nation's values every two secs. of course there was weinergate. i love bill clinton overall as a pres but he was a degenerate  MORALLY. obama is the total opposite, he's a total saint in comparison to most of these degenerates. i hate most of his economic views but the man is not a degenerate. wide stances in public bathrooms, newt gingrich leaving TWO wives with cancer  and a spending addiction to tiffany's yet seriously wants to be considered for his ethics when he talks and so on. one of the biggest probs we have is that the "moral" party in the US is often the MOST degenerate of them all in behavior. hey just because we say jesus and make a lot of noise doesnt mean we actually have to live by any standards right? 

govt stinks except when we get all the loot and largesse incl those in the phony wars that they inevitably start for their crony corporate capitalist pals right? hey lets reduce govt but put it in charge of abortion and reproductive enforcement, no conflict there? 

degeneracy, phony multiculturalism  and lack of any coherent judgment standards will inevitably weaken this country. must draw a line somewhere. a-rod is a good place to start! same with pete rose!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

zilla what did Sarah Palin do to you, is it because she  is attractive & doesn't look like a man. Thats what the women in the democrat party look like or is because she doesn't want your grandchildren to be it debt till they are 100 like Obama. Just  give me a resonable answer not what some moron talking suit says on tv that you repeat.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! :  zilla what did Sarah Palin do to you, is it because she  is attractive & doesn't look like a man. Thats what the women in the democrat party look like or is because she doesn't want your grandchildren to be it debt till they are 100 like Obama. Just  give me a resonable answer not what some moron talking suit says on tv that you repeat.
    Posted by tc25[/QUOTE]
    ===========================================================
      Haha,boy are you asking for a miracle.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! : YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT ZILL. this is the issue with secular-progressive capitalism which is the society we live in. degeneracy stands out, gives you more buzz and improves yur q-rating. no such thing like bad publicity right.. long as they spell your name right and give you pub its all good. boston's own bobby brown is back with a new record and his daughter with whitney is all over the web doing blow in the open (surpised?). look at elvis. poor casey anthony will get al the sympathy, after all she's without her daughter in the same way the menendez brothers were orphans and found a sympathetic jury in that first trial?  look at nixon, still goes on. spitzer had his ow tv show with the nrve to bring up the nation's values every two secs. of course there was weinergate. i love bill clinton overall as a pres but he was a degenerate  MORALLY. obama is the total opposite, he's a total saint in comparison to most of these degenerates. i hate most of his economic views but the man is not a degenerate. wide stances in public bathrooms, newt gingrich leaving TWO wives with cancer  and a spending addiction to tiffany's yet seriously wants to be considered for his ethics when he talks and so on. one of the biggest probs we have is that the "moral" party in the US is often the MOST degenerate of them all in behavior. hey just because we say jesus and make a lot of noise doesnt mean we actually have to live by any standards right?  govt stinks except when we get all the loot and largesse incl those in the phony wars that they inevitably start for their crony corporate capitalist pals right? hey lets reduce govt but put it in charge of abortion and reproductive enforcement, no conflict there?  degeneracy, phony multiculturalism  and lack of any coherent judgment standards will inevitably weaken this country. must draw a line somewhere. a-rod is a good place to start! same with pete rose!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Interesting Rant...may I suggest a name Change to Libertarian Contrarian

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! : ===========================================================   Haha,boy are you asking for a miracle.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]
    I'm afraid so

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjnmjn. Show mjnmjn's posts

Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE?

Hey Zill,

You forgot Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Every Rapper who was ever born, and because this is a baseball site, Steve Howe, Doc Gooden, and Darryl Strawberry, and for the extremely old-timers Ty Cobb.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

ARod.   The gift that keeps on giving.   The anti DiMaggio.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! : YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT ZILL. this is the issue with secular-progressive capitalism which is the society we live in. degeneracy stands out, gives you more buzz and improves yur q-rating. no such thing like bad publicity right.. long as they spell your name right and give you pub its all good. boston's own bobby brown is back with a new record and his daughter with whitney is all over the web doing blow in the open (surpised?). look at elvis. poor casey anthony will get al the sympathy, after all she's without her daughter in the same way the menendez brothers were orphans and found a sympathetic jury in that first trial?  look at nixon, still goes on. spitzer had his ow tv show with the nrve to bring up the nation's values every two secs. of course there was weinergate. i love bill clinton overall as a pres but he was a degenerate  MORALLY. obama is the total opposite, he's a total saint in comparison to most of these degenerates. i hate most of his economic views but the man is not a degenerate. wide stances in public bathrooms, newt gingrich leaving TWO wives with cancer  and a spending addiction to tiffany's yet seriously wants to be considered for his ethics when he talks and so on. one of the biggest probs we have is that the "moral" party in the US is often the MOST degenerate of them all in behavior. hey just because we say jesus and make a lot of noise doesnt mean we actually have to live by any standards right?  govt stinks except when we get all the loot and largesse incl those in the phony wars that they inevitably start for their crony corporate capitalist pals right? hey lets reduce govt but put it in charge of abortion and reproductive enforcement, no conflict there?  degeneracy, phony multiculturalism  and lack of any coherent judgment standards will inevitably weaken this country. must draw a line somewhere. a-rod is a good place to start! same with pete rose!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
       Capitalism the worst government there is, except for all the others. Communism doesn't work because each succeding generation does less and less, because their is no incentive to improve. Fascism produced Hitler and Mussolini, dictators be they left or right wing is not the answer, look at what it has done to third world countries.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! : Interesting Rant...may I suggest a name Change to Libertarian Contrarian
    Posted by tomnev[/QUOTE]TOUCHE! i prefer progressive-capitalist or left-leaning capitalist. my handle originally was going to be capitalist avenger but found comcon more creative and nuanced. i'm the total OPPOSITE of a communist. we work best with a smaller and less omnipotent government esp on issues of faith and body. we need a separation of economics, faith and body from the govt! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE?:
    [QUOTE]Hey Zill, You forgot Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Every Rapper who was ever born, and because this is a baseball site, Steve Howe, Doc Gooden, and Darryl Strawberry, and for the extremely old-timers Ty Cobb.
    Posted by mjnmjn[/QUOTE]NICE! couldnt help but notice that Steve Howe, Doc Gooden, and Darryl Strawberry all played for the YANKS! cant think of sox degenerate, not even clemens when he actually played for the team. oh yep, he maxed out his doucheness in NY as well. something about the culture and structure over there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Arod is qouted as saying he is betting nothing comes of this investigation and he is willing to go all in on that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

This is kind of silly and the commisioner's office needs to get a hobbie.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiles-all-around. Show smiles-all-around's posts

bald-predictions, do you have anything intelligent to add?  I have just joined this site today and every post you have is insulting to someone or accusing someone of something.  do you ever talk about baseball?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxforlife22. Show soxforlife22's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! :    The Cincinnati Bengals?
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]
    thats what i was thinking too. I live in cincy and know first hand that they suck.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: IS A-ROID A DEGENERATE?:
    [QUOTE]This is kind of silly and the commisioner's office needs to get a hobbie.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE] YEAH, I'LL BET a-roid will show up with his best  pokerface!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from the___yazzer. Show the___yazzer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CONCLUSION: A-ROID IS A DEGENERATE! :  zilla what did Sarah Palin do to you, is it because she  is attractive & doesn't look like a man. Thats what the women in the democrat party look like or is because she doesn't want your grandchildren to be it debt till they are 100 like Obama. Just  give me a resonable answer not what some moron talking suit says on tv that you repeat.
    Posted by tc25[/QUOTE]

i'd like to answer why i despise sarah palin--because she's another personality that promotes being stupid. she makes being stupid something to be proud of.
    after 8 years of george w., i'd say this country is stupid enough.
    hell, you and bjblowsox are living proof of that.