CONGRATS TO THE SAWX AS THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN BALTIMORE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

CONGRATS TO THE SAWX AS THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN BALTIMORE!

LACK GOES 6 STRONG INNINGS for a quality start, sox come from behind for the first time after 6 innnings, pap goes 2+, the rest of the bullpen knuckles under, ells sends them all hime.. they will go back to back for the first time in 6 weeks tomorrow in baltimore and get another quality start., the karma has changed, time to make uncle buck pay! no way we lose more than one game in balt! no way!  we are desperate and everything to play for.. angels are done, get your fork; no way the rays win more than 1 against the yanks. CC will get his 20th out there. unlike the pats, sox have passion ans will use their intangible leverage to make the playoffs and by overcoming adversity will get past the first round! heck JD drew even contributed!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: CONGRATS TO THE SAWX AS THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN BALTIMORE!

For the first time this month I feel a bit positive !!! Couldn't believe the bad luck when Pedroia got tossed out at home because the ball bounced right back into the catcher's mitt but i felt with all the bad that's happened to us this month it should not have been unexpected. In the 13th we had 13 hits to the Yankees 6 hits, more than 2 to 1 but as has happened all month we couldn't get the clutch hit. Honestly, I feared a Yankee walkoff and us outhitting them by 5-6 hits.

Lackey pitched well. Our bullpen pitched well and our offense was OK & we hung tough...something for the Yankees to think about when we meet !!! And you know what, the Yankees, except for Jeter & Arod, played their A Team !!! Their pitcher is # 2 to Sabathia. Tampa can't complain about their lineup.

Don't know what Yankees will have to give tomorrow vs Rays & we'll be tired too so need Beckett to give us 6-7 innings & we need a win !!!

Hoorah says this old Marine !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Any Red Sox fan knows better that to celebrate something before it happens.

Essential win tonight vs. Yankee scrubs in the 14th.  Let's see if it can propel them to getting back on track and wrapping things up in Baltimore.  Still, don't expect anything 'til that final out is made in the clincher.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

CC isnt pitching against the Rays.....Noesi, Colon and then TBD. But I still think the yanks will take one just on the offense and the Pen.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from legion12941. Show legion12941's posts

I think Showalter will make sure all of his players know that the RS Nation expects the Orioles to just give them the WC berth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tang1. Show tang1's posts

In Response to Re: CONGRATS TO THE SAWX AS THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN BALTIMORE!:
    [QUOTE]I think Showalter will make sure all of his players know that the RS Nation expects the Orioles to just give them the WC berth.
    Posted by legion12941[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tang1. Show tang1's posts

well if he does prevent us from making it, let see how they like it if all the sox fans stop going to camden yards and spending our money in there park, the only time they have a full park is when the sox or yanks play there,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Please decide if you are on or off the bandwagon, even my rear end is getting sore watching you jump on and off. 

It was a great win but there's no need to cloud the moment with another tired prediction. There's no reason to assume the Rays won't win a couple games in New York. Let's see how it plays out. If your predictions were right more of the time you would own the team and you wouldn't be bothered posting here. The Orioles have been playing well and the team is going to have to go out and take this. Go Sox!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4412333. Show user_4412333's posts

In Response to Re: CONGRATS TO THE SAWX AS THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN BALTIMORE!:
    [QUOTE]well if he does prevent us from making it, let see how they like it if all the sox fans stop going to camden yards and spending our money in there park, the only time they have a full park is when the sox or yanks play there,
    Posted by tang1[/QUOTE]

Sure.  We'll see how that plays out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

its not over yet moron, still need to win 2 games

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sadsax. Show sadsax's posts

i wouldn't expect much from beckett; the SOX better score a ton of runs tonight. beckett and lester have joined the tidy bowl man.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]well if he does prevent us from making it, let see how they like it if all the sox fans stop going to camden yards and spending our money in there park, the only time they have a full park is when the sox or yanks play there,
    Posted by tang1[/QUOTE]
    Now now children. It's O's manager vs. RS payroll. The'll play hard.