Could Elvis Andrus be a possibility at SS??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: Could Elvis Andrus be a possibility at SS??

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Word on the street is that the rangers are looking to move a middle infielder,an Kinsler or Elvis Andrus to open up a spot for Jurickson Profar. The sox could probably make a good offer to texas for andrus without totally depleting the farm...Now before you go talking about Andrus's 9 years and 126 million remaining on his deal think of this... The sox are presumably ready to offer ellsbury somewhere in the neighorhood of 110-120 million dollars, but i think we all know it only takes one team to go hog wild and outbid the red sox and ellsbury would be gone (Mets,Mariners,Phillies, and yankees are all possibilities) If ellsbury bolts to one of those teams why not bring on a player who bring pretty much the same things in terms of speed and leadoff ability Along with being able to play a pretty darn good SS for pretty much the same exact money you where willing to spend anyways. Andrus along with boggy and pedey would make a damn good middle infield and be the foundation of this team for many many years.

[/QUOTE]

Way to many years.... Texas to me is looking for a dump the contract thing.  Let them send him to Yankees..... That would be soooooooooo funny. The future 126 mil short stop.... lol lol

[/QUOTE] LOL..jeez don..is there anyone you don't have heading our way? {#emotions_dlg.tongue_out}{#emotions_dlg.wink}

[/QUOTE]

For the NYY, I would like to see you pursue McCann, Beltran, Hudson, and Cano.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Could Elvis Andrus be a possibility at SS??

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Word on the street is that the rangers are looking to move a middle infielder,an Kinsler or Elvis Andrus to open up a spot for Jurickson Profar. The sox could probably make a good offer to texas for andrus without totally depleting the farm...Now before you go talking about Andrus's 9 years and 126 million remaining on his deal think of this... The sox are presumably ready to offer ellsbury somewhere in the neighorhood of 110-120 million dollars, but i think we all know it only takes one team to go hog wild and outbid the red sox and ellsbury would be gone (Mets,Mariners,Phillies, and yankees are all possibilities) If ellsbury bolts to one of those teams why not bring on a player who bring pretty much the same things in terms of speed and leadoff ability Along with being able to play a pretty darn good SS for pretty much the same exact money you where willing to spend anyways. Andrus along with boggy and pedey would make a damn good middle infield and be the foundation of this team for many many years.

[/QUOTE]

Way to many years.... Texas to me is looking for a dump the contract thing.  Let them send him to Yankees..... That would be soooooooooo funny. The future 126 mil short stop.... lol lol

[/QUOTE] LOL..jeez don..is there anyone you don't have heading our way? {#emotions_dlg.tongue_out}{#emotions_dlg.wink}

[/QUOTE]

For the NYY, I would like to see you pursue McCann, Beltran, Hudson, and Cano.

[/QUOTE]

I just read somewhere that Andrus after 4 years can opt out of his deal...