COWHERD: "shocking+irresponsible... good lord, y would the RED SOX pay such a ransom for LESTER?"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

COWHERD: "shocking+irresponsible... good lord, y would the RED SOX pay such a ransom for LESTER?"

see folks this would b an example of sensationalism and someone just pushing the needle for attention. questioning if papi is juicing is da total opposite.. thats real contrarianism esp when u invite his teammates and others to defend him. as a fan, i dont believe pap is juicing but as a  journalist, i would b asking questions. no blindside if proved that he is. no1 can say no1 saw it coming!

as for lester' bargain of the year, i must wonder how muchhe would b worth if he were a free agent right now. if krenshaw is talkin 10 y and 300m, what would b johnny's market? i say nothin less than 22m average or 8 years. likely 200m for 8 years!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: COWHERD:

Really, another thread about this idiot?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Please take this up with other Cowherd fans on Facebook or maybe AOL.

The problem you have here is that Cowherd has a history of sensationalism incident after incident. This latest with Papi is just another notch on his ratings-craving belt. 

And you have fallen for it hook, line, and sinker. 

True contrarianism is not just disagreeing with people and being an idiot. It's about digging up new information that contradicts lazy assumptions. 

let me repeat this one more time

COWHERD HAS NO NEW INFORMATION

I'm disappointed in you Commie I thought you were a real individualist, not anyone's lapdog. To find out you are just another member of Cowherd's fanboy "Herd" is really disappointing. 

Anyhow, have fun with the rest of the Herd, there will always be another faux debate that can be raised by watching someone from the couch and wondering if he might be on PEDs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"as a  journalist, i would b asking questions"

Right, but Cowherd is not a journalist. A real journalist would head down to South America and trace out the roots of this story from primary sources. 

I can tell you more about the difference between real journalism and opinion hacking like Cowherd does if you need me to. Having a player on the team come out and defend a armchair couch pundit position ANY ONE OF US COULD HAVE TAKEN  is not real journalism. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Another Cowherd thread? Enough.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

see folks this would b an example of sensationalism and someone just pushing the needle for attention. questioning if papi is juicing is da total opposite.. thats real contrarianism esp when u invite his teammates and others to defend him. as a fan, i dont believe pap is juicing but as a  journalist, i would b asking questions. no blindside if proved that he is. no1 can say no1 saw it coming!

as for lester' bargain of the year, i must wonder how muchhe would b worth if he were a free agent right now. if krenshaw is talkin 10 y and 300m, what would b johnny's market? i say nothin less than 22m average or 8 years. likely 200m for 8 years!

[/QUOTE]

I know you think it's cute to type lousy......but seriously....when did 'stupid' become 'cool'.  By the way....you're a fool.

Hey....that rhymed!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to LagunaJose's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If he is purposely typing lousy, using poor grammar, and misspelling, then why bother with him?

[/QUOTE]

Ehhh....I don't know....I guess I just wanted to show off my great rhyme...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If he is purposely typing lousy, using poor grammar, and misspelling, then why bother with him?

[/QUOTE]

Ehhh....I don't know....I guess I just wanted to show off my great rhyme...

[/QUOTE]

No, I was referring to Commie who started this thread.

[/QUOTE]

No problem.