Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever!

As I stated before the season started...just ain't Sox material and never will be. Oh well....just six more years of this...enjoy!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever!

Six more years, and six thousand more stupid redundant threads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Yes and a person with only 123 posts , many on the hockey forum would be the expert on this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

In Response to Re: Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever!:
    [QUOTE]Yes and a person with only 123 posts , many on the hockey forum would be the expert on this.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Got friends?....7700+ posts?..dude get out and live alittle. It's okay to leave your Mom's basement!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

That one's been used before , at least be original.

Besides,it's my uncle's basement, I am out of the clinic for the week.

Try finding friends in a mental hospital.

Seriously , it ain't easy!

But even the people on the inside are sane enough to see that Crawford hasn't been a Red Sox long enough to be judged as as "worst dressed" , "least likely to succeed" or "worst signing ever."

You bandwagon guys crack me up, you think a guy gets a big contarct and he's supposed to carry the team. Sure, he's having a subpar year , but I suggest you look at Hall of Famer Carl Yastrzemski's lifetime stats. Yaz had some dreadful seasons but still made the Hall, you have heard of Yastrzemski...right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever! : Got friends?....7700+ posts?..dude get out and live alittle. It's okay to leave your Mom's basement!
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]

actually, in the case of zilla, his mother is mothra and he lives in a bird cage.

but i do agree about the jd crawford signing(the worst). hopefully, somewhere down the road it will get THEO fired.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

I wish that Yazzer would stop jawboning until Papelbon shoots that apple off of his head. Then you can resume the talking points for this month that Babe emailed to you in large type.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]That one's been used before , at least be original. Besides,it's my uncle's basement, I am out of the clinic for the week. Try finding friends in a mental hospital. Seriously , it ain't easy! But even the people on the inside are sane enough to see that Crawford hasn't been a Red Sox long enough to be judged as as "worst dressed" , "least likely to succeed" or "worst signing ever." You bandwagon guys crack me up, you think a guy gets a big contarct and he's supposed to carry the team. Sure, he's having a subpar year , but I suggest you look at Hall of Famer Carl Yastrzemski's lifetime stats. Yaz had some dreadful seasons but still made the Hall, you have heard of Yastrzemski...right?

I agree with you about Crawford.  We really can't judge his performance as a Red Sox after one season.  If he doesn't improve the next couple of years, then I would say that it was a bad signing.  Hopefully, next season we will see a vast improvement from Crawford. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I don't know.  He is having an awful year.  But I think CC will do a lot of good things in a Sox uniform before all is said and done.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What I am waiting for is the complainers to admit they were wrong about Lackey who is 6-0 in his last 7 starts.

I'll be waiting a long time, these people know how to b*tch , but can't take their medicine when they are wrong.

I complain about Drew, but he hasn't redeemed himself yet, if he evers does, I'll admit that I was wrong.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever! : I agree with you about Crawford.  We really can't judge his performance as a Red Sox after one season.  If he doesn't improve the next couple of years, then I would say that it was a bad signing.  Hopefully, next season we will see a vast improvement from Crawford. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

That is Yazzer's worst dream.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

[QUOTE]What I am waiting for is the complainers to admit they were wrong about Lackey who is 6-0 in his last 7 starts. I'll be waiting a long time, these people know how to b*tch , but can't take their medicine when they are wrong. I complain about Drew, but he hasn't redeemed himself yet, if he evers does, I'll admit that I was wrong.

i'm not wrong about SLACKEY. now that the SOX are averaging about 3 runs a game, SLACKEY'S era of 6 will definitely come to light.

tonight will not be pretty.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever! : I agree with you about Crawford.  We really can't judge his performance as a Red Sox after one season.  If he doesn't improve the next couple of years, then I would say that it was a bad signing.  Hopefully, next season we will see a vast improvement from Crawford. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

when you say "vast improvement," would that mean that jd crawford's OBP goes over .300?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever! : i'm not wrong about SLACKEY. now that the SOX are averaging about 3 runs a game, SLACKEY'S era of 6 will definitely come to light. tonight will not be pretty.
    Posted by -theyazzer-[/QUOTE]

Tonight?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever! : Tonight?
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

my bad. this afternoon won't be pretty.
    thanks for stalking.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]What I am waiting for is the complainers to admit they were wrong about Lackey who is 6-0 in his last 7 starts. I'll be waiting a long time, these people know how to b*tch , but can't take their medicine when they are wrong. I complain about Drew, but he hasn't redeemed himself yet, if he evers does, I'll admit that I was wrong.

Drew redeemed himself in the 2007 and 2008 postseasons...hey wait, you're just trying to turn this into another Drew thread. Wink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Did you say a DREW THREAD. I'll give Andrew a phone call.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Did you say a DREW THREAD. I'll give Andrew a phone call.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

No need.  He can actually pick up the scent of it from his computer. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Lackeys having a good year if his name was Tim Wakefield.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crawford maybe the worst FA Sox signing ever! : Lackeys having a good year if his name was Tim Wakefield.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

slackey's having a good year if his name was pauly shore.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Since August 8th, this bust out has hit .143 with ZERO RBI's. 
    Carl CRAWFUL is a bust.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know.  He is having an awful year.  But I think CC will do a lot of good things in a Sox uniform before all is said and done.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Hey there is an upside to CC bad start in a Red Sox uniform...I got his jeresy for 7 bucks...

I give him a pass this year...next year will pay dividends...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

16BB, 73K, 38 RBI on August 17th. Awful

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from -theyazzer-. Show -theyazzer-'s posts

[QUOTE]Since August 8th, this bust out has hit .143 with ZERO RBI's.  Carl CRAWFUL is a bust.
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

duh!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Crawford unless he gets going like right now is the worst free agent signing in major league baseball history not Red Sox history.  Seven years, 142 million, and he just turned thirty and is a speed player.