Crawford put on Waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Crawford put on Waivers

So if the Cubs don't claim him does that mean Theo is calling himself a moron?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In Response to Re: Crawford put on Waivers:
    [QUOTE]So if the Cubs don't claim him does that mean Theo is calling himself a moron?
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]
    hahaha.  +1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: Crawford put on Waivers:
    [QUOTE]So if the Cubs don't claim him does that mean Theo is calling himself a moron?
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

No, he is calling Luchhino a moron.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

In Response to Crawford put on Waivers:
    [QUOTE]I know it's just a procedural maneuver, however apparently, Carl Crawford has been put on waivers. Certainly, the Sox would like to see the end of the CC nightmare. Does this mean that they have a suitor for the great one, or are they just trying to send Carl baby a message? Hmmm. It must be the later, because the only executive in MLB who would consider this loser is in Chi Town and he is unloading his overpaid under performing rubbish. I think he got a big wake up call, and has totally reversed fields.   Unfortunately he left a few overpaid, under  achieving Bozos for the Rd Sox to figure out what to do with.
    Posted by aussiewill2[/QUOTE]

No takers I'm sure, but CLIFF LEE was also put on waivers today ...any takers ??