2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Re: Crawford Regrets Signing With Sox

Sox regret signing Crawford. Guess the feeling is mutual...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Thank God the Dodgers took Crawford and his contract.   LOL

Crawford will now be LA's nightmare.   LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Triumph-'s comment:

In response to selenium's comment:

In response to jam789123's comment:

What a "Monday".  I bet he doesn't regret the 40+ million he stole from the organization.  A triple A player could have given the Sox the production he provided.  Good luck, in L.A. you little whiner.  Remember, all they need you to do is hit the cutoff man.

We had a thread on this about two months ago. This attempt at creating a thread for conflict is lame. Crawford is old news. Go beat a dead horse elsewhere.

Pot stirrer Pike

trolling again.

inflamming

instigating.

Let me get this straight;

You slammed the OP.

Then, you slammed Pike for slamming the OP.

You don't see a problem here?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Crawford is a small market guy. I doubt he will excel in LA either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to Alibiike's comment:

I agree that Crawford wasn't a good fit in the Boston market, but L.A. & Boston are two totally different animals.  I don't think anyone would be surprised if he has a lot of success out there.  I actually expect it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Other than the size of the city and the TV contract, L.A. is small market vibe.  no one cares about baseball.  Dodger Stadium is the best place to take a nap in southern california.  And, whats more, the Dodgers actually could make use of Carl Crawford.  Sox had absolutely no plan for him or need for him or any way to mask his weaknesses.  He fits the Dodgers much better.  Assuming he can stay healthy, I would expect him to be pretty dynamic out here.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Other than the size of the city and the TV contract, L.A. is small market vibe.  no one cares about baseball.  Dodger Stadium is the best place to take a nap in southern california.  And, whats more, the Dodgers actually could make use of Carl Crawford.  Sox had absolutely no plan for him or need for him or any way to mask his weaknesses.  He fits the Dodgers much better.  Assuming he can stay healthy, I would expect him to be pretty dynamic out here.

Agree 100% Spaceman...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

Gee, it is really terribble when someone signs you to more then anyone else was willing to. I am not sure why he would say this, except that he is angry for some reason.

I am glad he is gone but that term used to describe him is out of line.

Jackbu.  To be fair to Carl, his 'regrets', based on his comments, seem mostly to be with himself.  Other than what he referred to as the 'toxic culture' (not many would disagree with this over the past two years), he basically admitted that he did not have what it takes to play in Boston.  he said, “From the outside, you watch guys playing over there and you think you can go and play.  But you realize, once you get there, it’s a little tougher than you expected.”  So, he basically admitted and then went on to expand on how he didnt have the mental stuff to deal with Boston.  He inferred that going for the big money in this case might have been a mistake.  He didn't really put it on the Red Sox.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

Gee, it is really terribble when someone signs you to more then anyone else was willing to. I am not sure why he would say this, except that he is angry for some reason.

I am glad he is gone but that term used to describe him is out of line.

Jackbu.  To be fair to Carl, his 'regrets', based on his comments, seem mostly to be with himself.  Other than what he referred to as the 'toxic culture' (not many would disagree with this over the past two years), he basically admitted that he did not have what it takes to play in Boston.  he said, “From the outside, you watch guys playing over there and you think you can go and play.  But you realize, once you get there, it’s a little tougher than you expected.”  So, he basically admitted and then went on to expand on how he didnt have the mental stuff to deal with Boston.  He inferred that going for the big money in this case might have been a mistake.  He didn't really put it on the Red Sox.

I think many players, past and present, may have regretted basing their decisions on just the money, space. Mike Lowell was offered a bigger/longer deal from the Phillies before re-signing with Boston. He said he wasn't one of those players who  based his decision on money, as much as happiness. Cliff Lee was another, who passed on bigger offers from the NYY and Rangers, and took less to return to the Phillies. More players should look at the whole picture. Sometimes, less is more.

25. This post has been removed.