Cubs sign Darnell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Cubs sign Darnell

So happy for him. I really liked him. It is interesting that Theo must have saw something in him as well when he was with Boston. Hope it turns out well for him.

It will also keep his daughter in MLB. That's a positive as well. She's adorable and may have a career herself one day.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Cubs sign Darnell

lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

dont forget about good ol' Brent Lillibridge too...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Class act. in his efforts as a player and his attitude to the good fortune of his job. Never received the Tim Wakefield good ole boy treatment.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha.  Boy you sure can grind an ax.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Class act. in his efforts as a player and his attitude to the good fortune of his job. Never received the Tim Wakefield good ole boy treatment.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right down to the handle!

I hope Darnell catches on with the Cubs.

He always played hard for the Sox.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup! i haven't figured out whether it's the knuckleball or because Wake is a conservative Christian.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Duh.  

Darnell was given considerable opportunity,  but to continue to wage your war against Wakefield by an ant to elephant comparison speaks countless volumes of stupidity against your supposed intelligence.

McDonald was lightly helpful, but only got a chance to help due to considerable injury in the OF.  Class act?  Sure.  But to find a better class act than Wakefield would take some doing.  I won't waste time with stats, which you would only malign as so often you do.

Best of wishes to Darnell. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]

New England Leftists have good ole boy politicians with dark skin pigementation, but when it comes to Red Sox and Patriots and Celtics they reserve that to those who look like their intimate blood relatives.

[/QUOTE]

You mean my Mohawk relatives?  Or my Jamaican relatives?  Or my Naraganset relatives?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]

New England Leftists have good ole boy politicians with dark skin pigementation, but when it comes to Red Sox and Patriots and Celtics they reserve that to those who look like their intimate blood relatives.

[/QUOTE]

Unlike low country swamp rats who prefer to keep those of the darker pigmentations in servant roles. You are such a hypocrite softlaw. And if you dislike us New England leftists so much why do you spend so much time talking to us?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Darnell is one of those guys I am glad to see make the majors, but never want my team to have to use as a starter...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Theo saw nothing in him. Another piece of junk for the Cubs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Theo saw nothing in him but then brought him to Chicago? ADG ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You're making a fool of yourself.

The Celtics don't have any white players.  Not one.  I cant think of a prominent Celtic that was white since Larry Bird.

I always rooted for DMac, hopefully he makes the team and makes a little more coin before his career is over.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Not Softlaw !!!!