Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL (POLL IS CLOSED)

Here we have Yankee nemesis TBINFL (babe) squaring off vs. self proclaimed Sox fan pike in a head to head battle of retardeness....  I wonder who here if anyone really supports one over the other.

I for one despise all things Yankees but if I must choose between the lesser of two evils I would rather put up with TBINFL than a boy named Sue (pike).

Where do you stand, or more important do you even care a rat's azz?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL

The "unspeakable" vs. the non-credible.  ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

One thing pike will never admit is how much he enjoys himself here.  This is his life.  He has been posting up a storm lately.  Over 800 posts with the lowelll moniker alone, since Feb. 16.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL:
    [QUOTE]Careful, burrito - you may have to do a Lackey and issue a public apology for using that word.
    Posted by davetheknave[/QUOTE]

lol I understand. It is all meant to be conflicting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

As much as "babe" bothers me I would love nothing more than to see pike get spanked on this vote.  He turns on his own when outsiders are on holiday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

Lowell frequently makes sense. The frank wannabe never does.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Okay, Burrito, I'll play. Choosing I don't care would not be any fun, so I did vote, but it reminded me of when my Mom used to ask me when I was 6 years old, "Son, would you like peas or carrots tonight?" I utterly hated peas so they were out and I always went with the carrots. Then I would do everything in my power, including feeding them to the dog under the table, throwing them on the floor, then picking them up later or trying to hide them with my napkin. So having related this analogy, I voted for Babe......errr, the carrots.

Pike has become in the last say 4 months, without question the worst poster on this forum IMO. Rationale? Do I really need to share that with anyone except Pike?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Why not cast a vote in favor of pike? I see none thus far... even with 101 aliases he has no support.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

peas and carrots!  great comparison, love it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Most people who preferred me have gone over to the SOSH forum or have given up on Internet forums altogether.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Join them, because here you are now target #1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL :
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Peas vs. carrots....

Quiche vs. lima beans was always my downfall!  pike is lima beans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]Most people who preferred me have gone over to the SOSH forum or have given up on Internet forums altogether.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

Driven out by your repetitive, patronising troll hunting, perhaps?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Babe - Be sure to vote for yourself to nullify Pike's lonely vote for himself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

You know, I ought to do a tutorial on creating multiple fake accounts.  Our resident Sybil either WANTS us to know it's the same guy; or a real amateur when it comes to forums; or not smart enough to figure out how to do it properly.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]You know, I ought to do a tutorial on creating multiple fake accounts.  Our resident Sybil either WANTS us to know it's the same guy; or a real amateur when it comes to forums; or not smart enough to figure out how to do it properly.  
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

You are most respected here, feel free to post your mind.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol... cast your vote.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

ya know, in the time that I have known babe we have definately had our ups and downs over the last year. there were times when he really got under my skin and got me pretty pizzed off. calling me gomer pyle and a viet nam vet wannabe etc etc. Once he found out that I was legit in what I said alot changed between babe and myself. I got to know him alittle better and he also got to know me as well. The one biggest thing about babe is that he loves to bust em on us sox fans when ever he can. it's one of the things that makes him eunique. he definately knows how to push buttons. One other thing about babe is that he definately knows his baseball and can have a good conversation on the subject more times than not. He also had the nads to put an actual photo of himself in his avatar which not many of us would do. I respect that. as far as the silly title to this thread is concerned, I think that I'd probably back babe in a toe to toe battle of wits over this great game of baseball and how it is played when the "sawx" play the MFY's. lol. Some day babe down the road, I'm gonna grab a flight down to the fort and try and look you up. and when I do, the first pitcher of suds will be on me. fair enough eddie?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

This poll is really going to upset KST. Although my vote is confidential, I did not go with the "Who Cares" vote.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL:
    [QUOTE]Here we have Yankee nemesis TBINFL (babe) squaring off vs. self proclaimed Sox fan pike  in a head to head battle of retardeness ....  I wonder who here if anyone really supports one over the other. I for one despise all things Yankees but if I must choose between the lesser of two evils I would rather put up with TBINFL than a boy named Sue (pike). Where do you stand, or more important do you even care a rat's azz?
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I would have preferred if you didn't put the poll in it since pikecalzonekimphiluticaetcsays this will probably log in in his many accounts and bump up his total so he can "prove" he is the more liked poster.

I'll just go by who says they voted for who as the real answer.

As for people that want their vote to remain "anonymous"......umm...

Hello?! McFly, this is the internet, we are all anonymous!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]ya know, in the time that I have known babe we have definately had our ups and downs over the last year. there were times when he really got under my skin and got me pretty pizzed off. calling me gomer pyle and a viet nam vet wannabe etc etc. Once he found out that I was legit in what I said alot changed between babe and myself. I got to know him alittle better and he also got to know me as well. The one biggest thing about babe is that he loves to bust em on us sox fans when ever he can. it's one of the things that makes him eunique. he definately knows how to push buttons. One other thing about babe is that he definately knows his baseball and can have a good conversation on the subject more times than not. He also had the nads to put an actual photo of himself in his avatar which not many of us would do. I respect that. as far as the silly title to this thread is concerned, I think that I'd probably back babe in a toe to toe battle of wits over this great game of baseball and how it is played when the "sawx" play the MFY's. lol. Some day babe down the road, I'm gonna grab a flight down to the fort and try and look you up. and when I do, the first pitcher of suds will be on me. fair enough eddie?
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

LOL, thanks hammah. You and I get along just fine because we understand eachother and don't get too worked up when someone bust our balls.

I would love if you came down, I'm easy to find. First pitcher on you and I'll get the rest.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Deathmatch: pike vs TBINFL : I would have preferred if you didn't put the poll in it since pikecalzonekimphiluticaetcsays this will probably log in in his many accounts and bump up his total so he can "prove" he is the more liked poster. I'll just go by who says they voted for who as the real answer. As for people that want their vote to remain "anonymous"......umm... Hello?! McFly, this is the internet, we are all anonymous!
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]I like having yankee fans here. It lends itself to opposite point of views that might be lost otherwise. Though it would be refreshing if TWM forgot his password. That day might not be to far removed considering his advanced age.