Deep enough for ya Stffy & Bill-69?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: Deep enough for ya Stffy & Bill-69?

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I don't read the frank threads.... he seems as incoherant as bill

Same here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Even more interesting than the dog-bites-man story of Ortiz hitting a home run is that the worthless dumpster bum Mike Carp seems to do nothing but hit every time he finds his way into the lineup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Even more interesting than the dog-bites-man story of Ortiz hitting a home run is that the worthless dumpster bum Mike Carp seems to do nothing but hit every time he finds his way into the lineup.

Carp's career OPS is higher than Reddicks career OPS.

I know Reddick is far superior in the field, but people around here tend to get a bit myopic.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Give it a rest.

We all know how you feel so this is getting kind of old.  Your threads are becoming more a reflection of you than of bill and softly.

No 67, you give it a rest. Those 2 are ruining the board and your sensitive routine towards them is stale. Bill is encouraging the fake frank who comes here just to pizz sox fans off, and softy does the same. Never saying nothing good and seriously making themselves look dumb. They deserve everything the get.

They are expressing their opinions and last time I looked this is still a free country.  If they think Ortiz should be traded what's the big deal?  They have a right to say so.

If they have different polical views they have a right to express those as do I.

If you want to make this board a better place show more tolerance.  If you don't like someone's opinion talk to them like an adult.  If you don't like the response then ignore them.  School yard tactics should be left to children

I knew full well I would be attacked when I spoke up but I've been around so long that I find it amusing that some adults choose to behave like children.  

I am a strong believer in the ignore button.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Give it a rest.

We all know how you feel so this is getting kind of old.  Your threads are becoming more a reflection of you than of bill and softly.

No 67, you give it a rest. Those 2 are ruining the board and your sensitive routine towards them is stale. Bill is encouraging the fake frank who comes here just to pizz sox fans off, and softy does the same. Never saying nothing good and seriously making themselves look dumb. They deserve everything the get.

They are expressing their opinions and last time I looked this is still a free country.  If they think Ortiz should be traded what's the big deal?  They have a right to say so.

If they have different polical views they have a right to express those as do I.

If you want to make this board a better place show more tolerance.  If you don't like someone's opinion talk to them like an adult.  If you don't like the response then ignore them.  School yard tactics should be left to children

I knew full well I would be attacked when I spoke up but I've been around so long that I find it amusing that some adults choose to behave like children.  

If you cant tell the difference between expressing an honest opinion and doing what they are obviously doing, then Im sorry. Im just expressing my opinion too. And yes, Ive used the ignore button twice today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Bill and Softy are dead-on.  NOW is the time to unload these people who are producing.  Their trade value is high and we should get what we can get for them.

First to go should be Ortiz.  The guy is batting over .500 and starting to get his swing.  He has a history of clutch hitting and playoff experience.  Some contender should be willing to pay dearly for him in terms of prospects.

Next up:  Buch.  Dump him.  He's 5-0 and there's no way he can continue with an undefeated season.  His trade value will never be higher than it is right now.  He would probably net us a couple of AA pitching prospects or maybe a young #4-5 pitcher.

Next:  Lester, lefty, 4-0 with a low ERA.  Again, high trade value right now.  Since Lester is a lefty, if Ben plays his cards right we may be able to get a couple AAA prospects for him, or maybe even on decent #3 who has room for improvement.

Nava.  Changed his step a bit and is now hitting for more power.  Has a low $ contract.  We can certainly get some decent prospects for him.

Ellsbury:  His "reverse pivot" swing and bad arm obscure the fact that he's got great speed in the OF and on the bases.  He's proven he'd make a great leadoff hitter for some team who'd pay dearly for him - and those teams are there!  Let's fleece some team who thinks they need one of the best players in the game by trading him for ...more prospects!

Victorino - Great clubhouse guy who's putting up respectable numbers as the #2 hitter and is playing RF like he was born to do it.  Also has a great arm. This is a guy we should be looking to unload while we can do it.  He's getting older so he probably isn't going to get any better.  Trade him NOW!  We may be able to get a couple of AA prospects for him.

Pedroia - MVP candidate who plays stellar defense and is a great clubhouse presence.  Unfortunately he's getting older too,  so dump him now too. 

What this team really needs is a group of minor league players whom the FO can pay peanuts to play and have room for improvement.  Then when they start to improve and their trade value gets high... we can trade them for MORE PROSPECTS!   

This team as constructed is proving they can win which gives each of them high trade value RIGHT NOW.  I smell a BLOCKBUSTER coming.. don't you, Bill?

<eye roll>

I apoklogize for the rant. Some of these posters and their cockamamie ideas are getting under my skin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to S5's comment:

Bill and Softy are dead-on.  NOW is the time to unload these people who are producing.  Their trade value is high and we should get what we can get for them.

First to go should be Ortiz.  The guy is batting over .500 and starting to get his swing.  He has a history of clutch hitting and playoff experience.  Some contender should be willing to pay dearly for him in terms of prospects.

Next up:  Buch.  Dump him.  He's 5-0 and there's no way he can continue with an undefeated season.  His trade value will never be higher than it is right now.  He would probably net us a couple of AA pitching prospects or maybe a young #4-5 pitcher.

Next:  Lester, lefty, 4-0 with a low ERA.  Again, high trade value right now.  Since Lester is a lefty, if Ben plays his cards right we may be able to get a couple AAA prospects for him, or maybe even on decent #3 who has room for improvement.

Nava.  Changed his step a bit and is now hitting for more power.  Has a low $ contract.  We can certainly get some decent prospects for him.

Ellsbury:  His "reverse pivot" swing and bad arm obscure the fact that he's got great speed in the OF and on the bases.  He's proven he'd make a great leadoff hitter for some team who'd pay dearly for him - and those teams are there!  Let's fleece some team who thinks they need one of the best players in the game by trading him for ...more prospects!

Victorino - Great clubhouse guy who's putting up respectable numbers as the #2 hitter and is playing RF like he was born to do it.  Also has a great arm. This is a guy we should be looking to unload while we can do it.  He's getting older so he probably isn't going to get any better.  Trade him NOW!  We may be able to get a couple of AA prospects for him.

Pedroia - MVP candidate who plays stellar defense and is a great clubhouse presence.  Unfortunately he's getting older too,  so dump him now too. 

What this team really needs is a group of minor league players whom the FO can pay peanuts to play and have room for improvement.  Then when they start to improve and their trade value gets high... we can trade them for MORE PROSPECTS!   

This team as constructed is proving they can win which gives each of them high trade value RIGHT NOW.  I smell a BLOCKBUSTER coming.. don't you, Bill?

<eye roll>

I apoklogize for the rant. Some of these posters and their cockamamie ideas are getting under my skin.

No need to apologize. I thought it was funny. Those guys go through life shouting "More tree, less forest!". 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to S5's comment:

<eye roll>

+1000...Love it S5!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

That Pike character was calling Softlaw, Georom, and Bill trolls four years ago.

That Pike is you and is the biggest troll this site has ever seen.

Sunslav had some good posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

THIS IS MONTY PYTHON'S ARGUEMENT CLINIC. 

NO FEE HOWEVER.

Yes there is. ;)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

TV-Guy is pike

Bill & softy both post multiple.  

it really is so strange.  i have second hand embarrassment for them...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Softy has basically stated he is hoping the team fall apart at somepoint. It most be so tough for him right now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Give it a rest.

If you cant tell the difference between expressing an honest opinion and doing what they are obviously doing, then Im sorry. Im just expressing my opinion too. And yes, Ive used the ignore button twice today.

Why are you sorry and what are they doing exactly?  The reason people leave this board is not because of softy or bill, two posters are easy to ignore.

The reason people get fed up is because of posters who get ugly with their responses.  They leave because posters start threads to bash other posters. They get fed up with posters who pile on and gang up on people.  It is childish and it has been going on for years.

You all are not the first to use this school yard tactic, you are just the latest.  The others got tired of bashing and left.  What you are doing has been done before and yes, it is old.  Give it a rest, those of us who have been around for a number of years get so tired of it.

I know you are now going to invite me to leave.  I won't but I will ignore you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Give it a rest.

67?  You are oh so close to Billy-69.  If you're going to come to MY 'party,' do me a favor.  Bring a gift, or simply watch & learn.  Take a seat you're comfortable with, & sit way out on the fringe of my thread.  Perhaps the FAR Right fringe margin would be most comfortable?

It's MY 'party' & I'll scorch if I want to......  :)

RS haters take a back seat!  You don't like it?  Too bad!  These two clearly hate the Red Sox, & demagogue all things socio-P.  THEY put themselves way out there! Way way way out there...

Not me.  Live by the sword.......

p.s.  Relax....  Just having fun :)

Wow, scary post.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

It is easy to avoid softlaw if you don't care for him. Bill on the other hand starts to many threads to have the chance to avoid him but he is ignorable most times. I definitely have stepped up attacks on posters in the past so I cannot say I am above what dirtdoggs is doing here - however it doesn't make it a good thing.

Just a little quid pro quo :)  I wouldn't take the big dog too seriously.  He loves to tweak truly ignorant people.  Softy is definitely one of those! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Too bad the wins and stats don't count vs the 'stros.

Thus Spoke Softithustra.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

It is easy to avoid softlaw if you don't care for him. Bill on the other hand starts to many threads to have the chance to avoid him but he is ignorable most times. I definitely have stepped up attacks on posters in the past so I cannot say I am above what dirtdoggs is doing here - however it doesn't make it a good thing.

Just a little quid pro quo :)  I wouldn't take the big dog too seriously.  He loves to tweak truly ignorant people.  Softy is definitely one of those! 

Babe!  Relax!  No need to defend me.  This is not really that complicated.  It's part of the gig.  Stiffy plays the offensive demagogic _____ baiter, & we have fun slapping him down.  He bashes on our favorite RS players, and we kick him about.  It's mutual.   

Look....    NO doubt the Stiff One is a major tweakster!  The guy is seriously tipped.  That's what makes it so much fun to expose him as a fraud, whether it be as a Red Sox fan or with respect to his offensive socio-P views. 

As for 67 & BurritoT's feigned 'concern?'   Please!  It's pretty transparent when Stiffy's 24/7 offensive demagoguery doesn't 'concern' them, yet somebody who enjoys making him look fooling gives them 'serious pause.'  Guys!   Lighten up!  or come out of the closet.  If you buy all his Stiff krapp??  Say so!  & be done with it.  We know where 67 stands.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Back to the subject....

Another carbon copy BLAST from Papi tonight!

Naps is still RIPPING IT!

MAYBE/????  Middy is getting on track.  I'd like to see him go op-field.

& HOW 'BOUT 'Dumpster?'  Pretty nice diamond in that ruff!!!

This team has been crazy good, & doing it without much offense from Middy, Drew, Gomes, & Salty.  I think there's a lot of up side there!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to RSdirtdogOR's comment:

Back to the subject....

Another carbon copy BLAST from Papi tonight!

Naps is still RIPPING IT!

MAYBE/????  Middy is getting on track.  I'd like to see him go op-field.

& HOW 'BOUT 'Dumpster?'  Pretty nice diamond in that ruff!!!

This team has been crazy good, & doing it without much offense from Middy, Drew, Gomes, & Salty.  I think there's a lot of up side there!!!

OK...I give up.  Are you the Mr.? or the Mrs.?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

at least the Sox are winning games they have to win, meaning so often they beat the good teams over the years only to loose to the basement dwellers series after series.

Good point, Burrito.  It's like the Celtics of old.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I do think Salty has upside, but you do realize he's at his career high in OPS this season so far, right?

Middy is a big question mark, and I'm hoping tonight is a sign of the needed adjustment.

Drew will eventually hit, unless that concussion was worse than he and the doctors know.

Gomes has a .362 OBP, so any upside there would be fantastic.