Do you know what "Poetic Justice" Is?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Do you know what

Cool

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

[QUOTE]

In fact, Ive got a better idea. Lets filter it down to 9/13-15/2013. The Red Sox are the greatest team of all time, and the Yankees totally suck, the are the worst team ever. Take that Giants fans!

I'm convinced, RS are baseball royalty.

Actually, they are; they are one of the iconic franchises in BB History, with one of the longest legacies.

[/QUOTE]

LOL.... This combined with your comments a couple weeks ago about wanting to see excellence rewarded tell me you'll come around yet NH. Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In fact, Ive got a better idea. Lets filter it down to 9/13-15/2013. The Red Sox are the greatest team of all time, and the Yankees totally suck, the are the worst team ever. Take that Giants fans!

Actually, they are; they are one of the iconic franchises in BB History, with one of the longest legacies.

[/QUOTE]

FIRST AMERICAN LEAGUE TEAM AND FIRST WORLD SERIES WINNER

PURE DOMINATION FOR THE FIRST 15 YEARS AND ON THE FRINGE OF PURE DOMINATION FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS..........When you run a race it's the start and the finish that matters - my opponents can have everything in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Alrighty then.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PURE DOMINATION FOR THE FIRST 15 YEARS AND ON THE FRINGE OF PURE DOMINATION FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS..........When you run a race it's the start and the finish that matters - my opponents can have everything in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Alrighty then.

[/QUOTE]

Did you ever run track?  That's the strategy.........Fast start just enough to get out ahead......pace yourself to a speed you are comfortable with.......Then BLOW THEM AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm, if not for the slip ups the past two years Id be more inclined to agree. Theyd have to win this year and maybe one more before Id agree to "total domination". But they have been among the best, as good if not better than NY over the past decade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm, if not for the slip ups the past two years Id be more inclined to agree. Theyd have to win this year and maybe one more before Id agree to "total domination". But they have been among the best, as good if not better than NY over the past decade.

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is completely contigent on this year.........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Cool

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL.... This combined with your comments a couple weeks ago about wanting to see excellence rewarded tell me you'll come around yet NH. Cool

[/QUOTE]

No doubt they should be prohibitive PS favorites; the other really good teams this yr; Det, LA, TB, have seemed to have had better days. And what a bust Wash is! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Alrighty then.

Did you ever run track?  That's the strategy.........Fast start just enough to get out ahead......pace yourself to a speed you are comfortable with.......Then BLOW THEM AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

Partisanship combined with looney-ness. If you were a NYY fan, I can just imagine the difference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

anyways, the yankees danced with the devil this year and now their prized possession is out for the season....no, I am not placing a lesser value on CC's life.....it's simply POETIC JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

AndrewMitch = OUT!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

anyways, the yankees danced with the devil this year and now their prized possession is out for the season....no, I am not placing a lesser value on CC's life.....it's simply POETIC JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

AndrewMitch = OUT!!!!!!!!!

I giuess you forgot CCs numbers in 2013.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

The Giants had one approach; the Yankees have another. I cannot fault the Yankee franchise for doing everything they possibly can to make the playoffs. Look, I detest Slappy too. He is a pox on the sport. However the Yankees owe it to their players and fans to do everything they legally can do to WIN, including playing a guy who is as of right now, not suspended.
    As for gloating, its not for me. I know that the next time the Yankees beat the snot out of us in the playoffs or prevent us from making them I do not want to read gloat threads from Yankee fans. Furthermore, I view it as kicking those decent Yankee fans who come here to participate while they are down. Its not for me.

That said, I sure hope the Yankees lose every single game for all eternity.

The Giants had one approach; the Yankees have another.

not U2 mr green

do you have me on ignore 2

I must have posted 3 times today that

SF just like nyy let melky play during his appeal

the only difference is WE didn't know about it until afterwards

I detest Slappy too.

I wish you guys would be more specific

as 2 which slappy U speak of ;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Roy, you're a better man than me.  Since A_itch is so offbase, petty, and stubborn, he's not really worth the time and energy for engaging in "discussion."  Since he's going to put me on ignore anyway, I might as well have some fun with it and insult him for my own and other's amusement.

I'm thinking being on his ignore list

as a badge of honor

makes him look like a coward though

Zac, your photoshop of the former Andrew Mitch Calvin & Hobbs avatar is a classic.  One of the top 10 posts of all time.   Right up there with the Smiley face coming in and out of the donkey's behind.  

In spite of your team allegiances, this mock sheriff awards you highest honors to go with that other badge of honor.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

[QUOTE]

Roy, you're a better man than me.  Since A_itch is so offbase, petty, and stubborn, he's not really worth the time and energy for engaging in "discussion."  Since he's going to put me on ignore anyway, I might as well have some fun with it and insult him for my own and other's amusement.

as a badge of honor

Zac, your photoshop of the former Andrew Mitch Calvin & Hobbs avatar is a classic.  One of the top 10 posts of all time.   Right up there with the Smiley face coming in and out of the donkey's behind.  

In spite of your team allegiances, this mock sheriff awards you highest honors to go with that other badge of honor.  

[/QUOTE]

thanks sheriff

I only wish it was me

must be someone else

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

as a badge of honor

Zac, your photoshop of the former Andrew Mitch Calvin & Hobbs avatar is a classic.  One of the top 10 posts of all time.  Right up there with the Smiley face coming in and out of the donkey's behind.  

thanks sheriff

I only wish it was me

must be someone else

I thought for certain it was you, zac.  It was a boy urinating on a Yankees logo.  You attached the Yankees logo to an oscillating fan which sprayed the urine back at the boy.  Remember?  Or, has someone stolen your identity?  Either that, or I'm misremembering things.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

I thought for certain it was you, zac.  It was boy urinating on a Yankees logo.  You attached the Yankees logo to an oscillating fan which sprayed the urine back at the boy.  Remember?  Or, has someone stolen your identity?  Either that, or I'm misremembering things.

wow that's incredible sheriff

I do remember that

that was a long long  time ago

so it was amitch who posted the original boy urinating on a Yankees logo

LOL we could never get away with that now

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

dang...andrew is fired up.

fwiw - at least the Red Sox actually originated in Boston.  imagine if we were really just rooting for the toronto red sox or the (god forbid) Baltimore red sox

that would be....weird.

• New York Yankees (9092-6655 W-L, 1913 - 2013) 
    • New York Highlanders (734-759 W-L, 1903 - 1912)
    • Baltimore Orioles (118-153 W-L, 1901, 1902)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

@ Lloyd...hahhahaha.  excellent.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

"Known cheater" or not, there is an appeals process in place which A-(f)rod is making use of, so I can see why the Yankees would not want to pronounce him guilty and take him out of the lineup before that takes place. I agree he should not be playing (if he knows he is guilty of PED use and merely contests the length of the punishment, the honorable thing to do would be to start serving the suspension and possibly get some time shaved off next season in the appeal), but I put that on him, not so much on the team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

The Giants had one approach; the Yankees have another. I cannot fault the Yankee franchise for doing everything they possibly can to make the playoffs. Look, I detest Slappy too. He is a pox on the sport. However the Yankees owe it to their players and fans to do everything they legally can do to WIN, including playing a guy who is as of right now, not suspended.
    As for gloating, its not for me. I know that the next time the Yankees beat the snot out of us in the playoffs or prevent us from making them I do not want to read gloat threads from Yankee fans. Furthermore, I view it as kicking those decent Yankee fans who come here to participate while they are down. Its not for me.

That said, I sure hope the Yankees lose every single game for all eternity.

The Giants had one approach; the Yankees have another.

not U2 mr green

do you have me on ignore 2

I must have posted 3 times today that

SF just like nyy let melky play during his appeal

the only difference is WE didn't know about it until afterwards

I detest Slappy too.

I wish you guys would be more specific

as 2 which slappy U speak of ;-)

You are not on ignore. I just haven't been paying attention to this forum lately as I have other stuff going on in real life. Also, I was not sure exactly how the Giants handled the Cabrera disaster; I hardly ever pay attention to what teams other than the Red Sox are doing, at least I don't give them a lot of my time. As to which Slappy I am referring to, I will leave that to your imagination. I view him as scum and I think his records should all be wiped off the books.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Poetic justice = Sheriff Robert Frost

"Another day closer to the parade"