Do you think it's right? The Red Sox ownership this winter is acting like a small market team.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

Re: Do you think it's right? The Red Sox ownership this winter is acting like a small market team.

When you talk about JH throwing money away i get nervous. I think he probably never throws money away. What did the sox cost? About 700 million! How much are they worth now? That IS income, it may be unrealized but it is income . I think the front office should take into consideration that we have about 25 million on the DL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

Re: Do you think it's right? The Red Sox ownership this winter is acting like a small market team.

No, I find the positive changes, UH,
    .... to our team would need to be located
    with an electron microscope.
    Last seasons choke out will be easier
     this year w/o Paps,....Shocking stuff.
    Would Beltran and a closer have killed someone?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In Response to Re: Do you think it's right? The Red Sox ownership this winter is acting like a small market team.:
    [QUOTE]No, I find the positive changes, UH, .... to our team would need to be located with an electron microscope. ...

The positive changes are huge. We added over $20M to payroll by extending AGon and Buch with the cost deferred to 2012 and beyond.