Do you think these wildcard teams will send messages to Boston when Boston face the Orioles in the last three games of the year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Do you think these wildcard teams will send messages to Boston when Boston face the Orioles in the last three games of the year?

Supposely, Boston clinch the title along with the home field advantage by the time Boston goes to Baltimore next weekend.  We will be hearing all kind of words from Tampa, Texas, Yankees, Cleveland, Kansas City, etc telling Boston to go out there and try to beat Baltimore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Neat......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Neat......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I do not know about baseball.  But I know that teams tell other teams during the World Cup.  During the 2002 World Cup, Portugal told Korea to just end their game in a draw (so that Portugal can advance based on goal differential).   LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I do not know about baseball.  But I know that teams tell other teams during the World Cup.  During the 2002 World Cup, Portugal told Korea to just end their game in a draw (so that Portugal can advance based on goal differential).   LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Hey,is it double post day already?

"Another day closer to the parade"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Hey,is it double post day already?

"Another day closer to the parade"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

And it happen alot in NFL where the #1 or #2 seeding team already clinched the top two byes and happen to play against a team fighting for the wildcard spot, they tend to tell the team that they shouldnt rest their starters.  Especially Patriots tended to get words from these wildcard contenders alot in the past many years!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

And it happen alot in NFL where the #1 or #2 seeding team already clinched the top two byes and happen to play against a team fighting for the wildcard spot, they tend to tell the team that they shouldnt rest their starters.  Especially Patriots tended to get words from these wildcard contenders alot in the past many years!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts