Does anyone still disagree with me?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from spider-man. Show spider-man's posts

Does anyone still disagree with me?

I've been saying for awhile that the Red Sox will not make the playoffs. I've laid the blame on the heads of Francona and management, for not having the guts to make certain decisions to help the team succeed. Crawford deserves support-hit in 2 spot;
    Gonzo should bat clean-up;
    Aceves should be a starting pitcher, instead of Wakefield;
      The line-up should read:
        Ells
        Crawford
        Pedey
        Gonzo
        Ortiz
        Scoot
        and all the rest.
     Starting Pitchers: Lester
                                Beckett
                                Aceves
                                Lackey
                                Someone other than Wake and Miller, who is healthy enough to pitch.
    Wake can pitch middle relief. Maybe Miller. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: Does anyone still disagree with me?

Yes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

WAKEFIELD IS AN UNMITIGATED DISASTER PITCHING IN A
    CRUCIAL GAME. IT IS A SYMPHONY OF PASSED BALLS AND
    WILD PITCHES. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT WAKE PUTS THE
    TEAM IN THE TOILET BY 4 OR 5 RUNS BY THE MIDDLE OF THE
    GAME....WELL...I AM RIGHT AGAIN. HE DISHEARTENS THE
    WHOLE TEAM. THIS GUY SHOULD HAVE RETIRED IN APRIL,
    BUT INSTEAD HE WILL COME BACK AND SINK THE SOX IN
    SEPTEMBER. THANK YOU TIMMY AND THANK YOU TITO.
    YOU ALL SHOULD RETIRE....BOTH OF YOU FOR THIS
    LOUSY, DISAPPOINTING SEASON. GOOD RIDDANCE.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from spider-man. Show spider-man's posts

Since nobody agrees with me, That's probably why the Red Sox are losing, losing, losing all the time. Oh, Well, it's just a game, and the Pats will probably win, so who cares?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

agree but not about missing the playoffs. they will back into the playoffs and lose in the first round. if there were a few more games they wouldn't make it. 

even the most optomistic fan can't expect much in the playoffs. they don't have the pitching and the bats have gone cold. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

If anybody but Pedey should be batting #2, it should be Scutty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonSwanson. Show RonSwanson's posts

This team's current problems run much deeper than where Crawford happens to be hitting. He's done very little all year, and bumping him up in the order won't change that. Pedey was born to bat 2nd.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfanmoncton. Show redsoxfanmoncton's posts

hitting is a problem,but what team now fears any one of the starting pitchers, i mean a goal is to get 5-6 innings out of oneof them. TB starters think nothing of a complete game against the Sox
    these guys are done,just hope the house gets a cleaning soon

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It doesn't take a genius to realize that the Sox no longer have the starting pitching to ensure a playoff spot, but yeah, you're right about that...the Sox have a shot at the playoff but right now to my eyes the Rays look like a better team. If Buch had remained healthy we would be a playoff team and your prediction would be a fail. 

Most of your solutions for juggling things around don't really address the fact that injuries and bad signings have hurt us. Aceves is very valuable where he is, to cite one example. Juggling peeps around is not going to change our fate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from athens7676. Show athens7676's posts

Aceves has not fared well in his career when given a chance to be a starter. He is perfect in the role he is in, and very valuable in that role. What does "support in the 2 hole" mean? He has a great hitter both in front of and behind him in the order when he hits 2nd, what else could they do? That whole post is knee-jerk at it's worst.... this team could still win the WS for cryin out loud... they have the talent.