DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE'S A SWEEP THIS WEEKEND.... FOR THE RAYS! OH NO!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THERE'S A SWEEP THIS WEEKEND.... FOR THE RAYS! OH NO!

BOY DO MY SAWX LOOOOOK HORRIBLE! THIS TAMPA rivalry looks like a battle between a nail and a hammer.. just cant believe we wont at least limp into the playoffs.. but i keep hearing jim mora in the back saying PLAYOFFFFFS? u kidding me? playofffffffffs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commy, I don't think you've ever backed off of one of your ludicrous predictions this quickly. If the Sox end up taking three out of four and you have to jump back on your own bandwagon that would be even more hilarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MORE CERTAIN ABOUT WAKE TODAY THAN I WAS WITH BECKS LAST NIGHT. WITH THE WEIGHT OF 200 OVER AND THE PRESSURE ON, WAKE WILL COME THROUGH AS HE OFTEN HAS IN HIS CAREER!