duck dynasty move over: here comes the Sox dynasty!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

duck dynasty move over: here comes the Sox dynasty!

yo bro's and sistahs of the faithful!

my playoff beard is in full swing..........my buddies call me the most interesting red sox fan in the world..........stay thirsty my friends...I don't always drink beer, but I perfer Bud lite Platniums. I wanna hear from every red sox fan within the sound of my voice to chime on in and lend their support for the 2nd coming of the 2004 idiots and their quest for the world series championship.

who wants to join me eh?

hear we go red sox hear we go!

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouh!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Re: duck dynasty move over: here comes the Sox dynasty!

Yeah man, I agree with EVERYTHING you just said! However, I DO ALWAYS DRINK BEER, and like you, I choose BUD LIGHT - beer of champions, just like our RED SOX will be CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD come end of October. Guaraneed, this team is better than 2004 or 2007, the BEST SOX team ever (in my lifetime), and NO TEAM IS GOING TO GET IN OUR WAY OF TAKING THE WORLD SERIES TITEL BACK TO BOSTON! BOSTON STRONG! WHO"S WITH ME?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

Yeah man, I agree with EVERYTHING you just said! However, I DO ALWAYS DRINK BEER, and like you, I choose BUD LIGHT - beer of champions, just like our RED SOX will be CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD come end of October. Guaraneed, this team is better than 2004 or 2007, the BEST SOX team ever (in my lifetime), and NO TEAM IS GOING TO GET IN OUR WAY OF TAKING THE WORLD SERIES TITEL BACK TO BOSTON! BOSTON STRONG! WHO"S WITH ME?

Ha! spoken like a true irishman from the greatest fkn sports city in the world. Man, I really think that this is definately a team of fkn destiny. they are just too fkn good all around. pitching, fielding, hitting, utility, and especially the manager. John Farrell had many years with my belove tito francona and he certainly watched and learned. we are going to the fkn dance bro. a toast to you bro with a nice cold guiness. whoooooooooooouh!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Let's not use the word "dynasty."

That word was thrown around a bit after 2007. It never materialized.

Whoever thought that a lame reality show about a bunch of hillbillies who got rich would ever be successful. Sounds more like a unfunny remake of The Beverly Hillbillies without the oilwell.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat."- Lily Tomlin

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What has turned this team into a contender is simple.

They found 3 reliable relievers : Breslow, Tazawa, Uehara....similar to the unsung heroes of 2004 - Timlin, Embree and Foulke, a reliable trio. Not unlike the Yankees with Nelson, Stanton and Rivera. Or the Nasty Boys in the 90s with Cincinnati.

When you get to postseason, you shorten up the bullpen and stay with your shutdown guys. Farrell has found his, Maddon didn't. Rays closer is probably the worst I've seen in quite some time. Our bullpen was the difference in Game 4, the Tampa bullpen wasn't up to the task of rescueing a faltering starting staff ( which was supposedly their strength).

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you are still a rat."- Lily Tomlin

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

What has turned this team into a contender is simple.

They found 3 reliable relievers : Breslow, Tazawa, Uehara....similar to the unsung heroes of 2004 - Timlin, Embree and Foulke, a reliable trio. Not unlike the Yankees with Nelson, Stanton and Rivera. Or the Nasty Boys in the 90s with Cincinnati.

When you get to postseason, you shorten up the bullpen and stay with your shutdown guys. Farrell has found his, Maddon didn't. Rays closer is probably the worst I've seen in quite some time. Our bullpen was the difference in Game 4, the Tampa bullpen wasn't up to the task of rescueing a faltering starting staff ( which was supposedly their strength).

yo! zilla, go stomp on the fkn devilrays ballfield and turn it into a fkn parking lot.+

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

We're ready, I'm ready. I like a Flying Fish Ale or Sam Adams Boston Lager or Blue Moon. I've gotten into the home brews the past 15 years. Last name is Farrell so that's pretty Irish. As the saying goes, the pessimist says the glass is half empty. The optimist says the glass is half full. But us Irish have another saying........."Are you going to finish that" Bring on the Tigers... Let's beat the best pitching, plus the Red Sox have never played them in a playoff before.