1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Ellsbury about to be traded?

Sitting against a RHP on the team battling for 1st.  No nedd for rest, just got back from All-Star break!  Something Cooking?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: Ellsbury about to be traded?

OMG

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to bnice0015's comment:

Sitting against a RHP on the team battling for 1st.  No nedd for rest, just got back from All-Star break!  Something Cooking?

oh? you got a crystal ball or something? redsox.com says no line up info available yet at this time.. I got 3:30 by my watch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

[QUOTE]

oh? you got a crystal ball or something? redsox.com says no line up info available yet at this time.. I got 3:30 by my watch.

[/QUOTE]

Boston.com (The site you are on!)  posted the lineup prior to my post.  Maybe you should get a new watch.  Digital, so you can read it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyLefty. Show JohnnyLefty's posts

Farrell said Ellsbury was getting a scheduled day off in a couple days yesterday. So nothing to see here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Maybe he's not feeling good or has a minor injury. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to JohnnyLefty's comment:

Farrell said Ellsbury was getting a scheduled day off in a couple days yesterday. So nothing to see here.

Please disperse.  Ellsbury isn't going anywhere, at least until November...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Boston.com (The site you are on!)  posted the lineup prior to my post.  Maybe you should get a new watch.  Digital, so you can read it!

[/QUOTE]
    ha! your a real riot alice. bang,zoom rite to da moon. Wink....I find it wierd that redsox.com said the line up was not available at 3:30 yet boston.com posts the line up at 2:48.....I'll have to give you this one son. however, that said you do realize that you probably scared the bageesus outta a lot of fans in here.

I just hope to gawd that the real jon lester shows up tonight.