Ethier Availiable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

Ethier Availiable

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: Ethier Availiable

i would send Ellsbury there tomorrow to get him but they wouldnt take just him since he's a UFA next year

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i would send Ellsbury there tomorrow to get him but they wouldnt take just him since he's a UFA next year

[/QUOTE]

According to reports, they want Swisher so they'll be willing to pay some of his contract in a trade. They'd probably take Ellsbury in a heartbeat if he was offered, though. Check the "Trade - when will it happen" post for my proposal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to bgomez's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xdrive's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

According to reports, they want Swisher so they'll be willing to pay some of his contract in a trade. They'd probably take Ellsbury in a heartbeat if he was offered, though. Check the "Trade - when will it happen" post for my proposal.

[/QUOTE]

Doesnt make any sense.  If they want Swisher, they are more likely to have to give Swisher a three to four years contract.  What is the difference between Either or Swisher's contracts??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

is Eithier really that much of a difference maker?

We need to address our starting pitching

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to bgomez's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

No No No... Anyone trying to dump a player is only makeing it someone else problem....  Are we stupid to want every player who is available . Dam hope that David Wells isn't making a comeback. Red Sox intrested in David Wells..... Ican here it now....( Ethier ) way it's not up to us what happens.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Ethier is not available.  The later report updated this initial mistake. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickEO. Show RickEO's posts

Everyone is available. Ethier for Kalish and they eat 3 mil a yr.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If only we wouldn't have gave Victorino 13  mil and Gomes 5 an year we could have had a much better player in right field for much less money. What ever they do you can bet it'll turn out wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Ethier gets paid $17M, which isn't that much less than $13M.  Ethier was a bad signing by the LAD.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgomez. Show bgomez's posts

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ethier is not available.  The later report updated this initial mistake. 

[/QUOTE]

He is not being shopped, but the Dodgers will listen, and they want Swisher apparently.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

No the Sox should not want Eithier.  His production has slipped on offense and defense, but mostly his big contract it too long.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

No thanx are OF is OK at the moment. Ellsbury and Victorino when on base and can steal bases. It will be a double threat in the line up with extra speed offensively and defensively.

Gomes and Kalish LF Ellsbury CF Victorino RF is a alright OF to start with.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No thanx are OF is OK at the moment. Ellsbury and Victorino when on base and can steal bases. It will be a double threat in the line up with extra speed offensively and defensively.

Gomes and Kalish LF Ellsbury CF Victorino RF is a alright OF to start with.

[/QUOTE]

thats what was supposed to happen with CC and ells too :( all i wanted to see once i heard CC sign was see the 2 of them perform a double steal. never happened :(