Ex-Trolling Yankee Fan Limps into Red Sox Site At the Last Minute With Nothing To Really Contribute...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Ex-Trolling Yankee Fan Limps into Red Sox Site At the Last Minute With Nothing To Really Contribute...

Other than the fact that I have had NO time to participate this year...Having a musical I wrote now to be performed next year in Central New York, so I need to brag 24/7 everywhere since I got the news 2 days ago..Franlkly, I am hoping Carnie is alive and well...Say hi monsieur if you are.  And, no, I never loved you, and I never cared...But I did have an affair once with Pike and Moon...All very non-sexual, so go figure...I think we went to a dive bar in Central New York, if I remember correctly...Then again I have not been here for nearly a year...My memory is not what it used to be...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Ex-Trolling Yankee Fan Limps into Red Sox Site At the Last Minute With Nothing To Really Contribute...

I hadnt noticed you were gone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Ex-Trolling Yankee Fan Limps into Red Sox Site At the Last Minute With Nothing To Really Contribute...

Not to worry, most of the Sox fans here don't contribute much that's worthwhile, either (see post above).

What's the name of the musical?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

A musical in "central New York"?

Do you mean Syracuse?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Central New York ? Is that what they mean by " Off Broadway " ? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Things to do while watching the Yankees tank:  1 - Write a musical.  2 - Visit a " dive bar " .  3  - Check in on Red Sox board.