Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2011/10/henry_did_not_s.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??

Can you believe that someone would assasinate the character of Pedroia? He should be fired.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??:
    [QUOTE]Can you believe that someone would assasinate the character of Pedroia? He should be fired.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Thats how out of hand this witchhunt has gotten.  Even Pedey isn't above a good stake-burning.  I mean, if they want to find out if he is lying, maybe they should press him under a giant pile of rocks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

If you don't think that every body connected to team didn't know what was going on to  some extent, then you need to take off your rose colored glasses and get a clue.A team that is together from February to September has few secrets, funny how upper management knew all about Tito's troubles, but was in the dark about player actions, just doesn't wash at this address.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Lock the clubhouse door next year.
    Get rid of the clubhouse TV.
    Forbid beer in the clubhouse.
    Forbid delivery of chicken wings and biscuits.
    Do what McKeon did.
    Passes to use the bathroom from the dugout.
    If adults can't act like adults
    Then treat them like children.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mickey-Mouse-Games. Show Mickey-Mouse-Games's posts

Beer in the clubhouse TV is definitely unacceptable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I have to agree that every player in that clubhouse knew or had an idea of what was going down to a man...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I work in a region that covers Southern NY, NJ and Eastern PA.  There are approximately 40 Engineers covering our territory and at any time I know or can get info on anything and everything going on with each and everyone of them.

So to tell me Pedey didn't know what was going on with a person/persons sitting 30 feet away is absolute BS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

sorry but pedey was lying...i heard the interview and it was cya all the way...he claim just isnt believable - also him and tito were tight....you dont think tito and pedey talked about the nonsense going on? get real....he is focused on next year but dont make him out to be a saint with this dysfunction...he was a party to it (not a part/caue but a party/accomplice...)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Listen at 20:00 mark:

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2011/10/henry_did_not_s.html

Audio at bottom.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Have to think that Pedey knew more than he will admit, but lying is probably too strong a word to use for a good guy like Dustin. He just is not the kind of guy to throw Tito under the bus , or any of his teammates for that matter. I have no doubt that Pedroia and a few others on the team did not like what was going on , and resented it being tolerated , but it is not their place to be blowing the whistle on things.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]Have to think that Pedey knew more than he will admit, but lying is probably too strong a word to use for a good guy like Dustin. He just is not the kind of guy to throw Tito under the bus , or any of his teammates for that matter. I have no doubt that Pedroia and a few others on the team did not like what was going on , and resented it being tolerated , but it is not their place to be blowing the whistle on things.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

exactly...well said

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

He is a part of the solution not the problem, Felger was wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Have to think that Pedey knew more than he will admit, but lying is probably too strong a word to use for a good guy like Dustin. He just is not the kind of guy to throw Tito under the bus , or any of his teammates for that matter. I have no doubt that Pedroia and a few others on the team did not like what was going on , and resented it being tolerated , but it is not their place to be blowing the whistle on things.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that's a very reasonable interpretation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Listen to the interview.
    http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/10/audio_john_henr.html
    Knowledge is patient and time consuming.
    John Henry answers all of the questions.
    You just need o want the facts, truth - instead of entertainment.
    WEEI is all about entertainment and not responsible journalism.
    Hohler has admitted that none of his sources were John, Larry, and Tom.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

UticaClub = pike

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Burrito = Entertainment, no facts, no pursuit of truth. Burrito justs wants to have fun instead of answers.

Listen and learn something.

http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/10/audio_john_henr.html

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Can we focus on a new manager and leadership?

I propose: the whole RS organization blew it. 

Next . . . 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

"If Dustin Pedroia didn't know, how were we supposed to know? Told by Felger that Pedroia was lying, Henry shot back, "You don't know Dustin very well."

Dustin Pedroia knew.

Better yet? John Henry knows that Dustin Pedroia will say whatever the Public Relations folk tell him to.

As someone has aptly stated though, he (Pedroia) is the solution to the problem.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

"You've done enough. 
    Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? 
    Have you left no sense of decency?"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

I luv it.

Beating the NYY 8 of 9.

Then thinking you had the WS all sewed up.

Well how does it feel now, losers?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Not Pedoria's job to hang out or clean dirty laundry under InEpstein administration.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Soooo, they expect teammates to rat each other out, and then build their team for 2012 from there? LOL Genius.

How is any of this helping to put this team back together, which should be the main concern? I don't believe for a minute the guys aren't heartbroken over what happened to them this season, and the likely chance it's repeated is slim to none. They need to stop beating up people who are already beaten down.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

"Let us not assassinate this lad further, Senator. You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?" -Joe Welch to Senator McCarthy @ the Army-McCarthy hearings.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Yes, Felger called Pedroia a liar.

Meanwhile, back at the hospital, Gwen has recovered her memory, except for the name of the man who killed Marcus just before he fathered a child with Marylin, and that child, Hubert went on to clone himslef, into Hugo 2.0, so they could form a tag-team duo of bank-robbing trapeze artists who rove the countryside looking for the man with one kidney, Elmer, who stole the family fortune while they constantly staying one step ahead of Officer Wendy, who can only hunt them during her spare time as she is still searching for her birth parents, Janet and Mikhail, who have not been seen since their Winnebago disappeared inside a hurricane, Melissa.

Anyone see where this is going and why?