Freddy Garcia injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smileys_Back. Show Smileys_Back's posts

Freddy Garcia injured

Guys, Freddy Garcia had to leave today's start after being hit off the hand with a line drive.  From his reaction, it likely he has a broken hand.  Between this and the ongoing Michael Pineda crisis, the Yankees supposed pitching depth is going down the drain.  It may not be long before Cashman is looking to see if Sidney Ponson is available.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: Freddy Garcia injured

In Response to Freddy Garcia injured:
    [QUOTE]Guys, Freddy Garcia had to leave today's start after being hit off the hand with a line drive.  From his reaction, it likely he has a broken hand.  Between this and the ongoing Michael Pineda crisis, the Yankees supposed pitching depth is going down the drain.  It may not be long before Cashman is looking to see if Sidney Ponson is available.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE]

Yeah no need to get an X-Ray and as for the "crisis" it's non-existent.

In a quick statement after the fact the team called Garcia's injury a "contusion".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirbyrob. Show kirbyrob's posts

The Red Sox fans obsession with Everything NYY rolls on another year...

Can't say I blame them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smileys_Back. Show Smileys_Back's posts

He camelwalk, yeah, just a "contusion."  Remember when Hughes and Wang just had "dead arms."?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured:
    [QUOTE]He camelwalk, yeah, just a "contusion."  Remember when Hughes and Wang just had "dead arms."?

I'll take a contusion over ordering KFC and having a keg delivered to the locker room any day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : I'll take a contusion over ordering KFC and having a keg delivered to the locker room any day!
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

not me, i wish i had KFC and a keg right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : I'll take a contusion over ordering KFC and having a keg delivered to the locker room any day!
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't !!

Give me the beer before a contusion any day!

And get it right; it's Popeye's chicken...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : not me, i wish i had KFC and a keg right now.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

I haven't had a drink since NYE and I'm a healthy eater so I don't crave either.  However, I must admit that Fried Chicken on a rare occasion tastes pretty damn good!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : I wouldn't !! Give me the beer before a contusion any day! And get it right; it's Popeye's chicken...
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

Sorry I just assumed KFC was what the Sox preferred, I wasn't aware that Popeye's is the official fried chicken in the Sox clubhouse.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : I wouldn't !! Give me the beer before a contusion any day! And get it right; it's Popeye's chicken...
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]  if i'm going to get a contusion, i'd rather it be from opening the keg...Tongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I have a contusion on the brain from spending 2 minutes reading this thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Beni-boy. all 3 of your threads are about the Yanks...are you sure you're still a Sox fan?...Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I have a contusion on the brain from spending 2 minutes reading this thread.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE] Jess, just knock back a cold one and rub a drumstick on it, you'll be good to go...Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Jess, just knock back a cold one and rub a drumstick on it, you'll be good to go...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Definitely need something after this day is done.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Just an excuse to send him to Germany to get the "A-Rod treatment.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smileys_Back. Show Smileys_Back's posts

[QUOTE]  Beni-boy. all 3 of your threads are about the Yanks...are you sure you're still a Sox fan?...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Hey Jete my friend, I am always a Red Sox fan, but my team is having an excellent, healthy spring training so there's not much to talk about other than the legitimate concerns people have with the Yankee pitching staff.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Hey Jete my friend, I am always a Red Sox fan, but my team is having an excellent, healthy spring training so there's not much to talk about other than the legitimate concerns people have with the Yankee pitching staff.

I agree 100% with Beni here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smileys_Back. Show Smileys_Back's posts

And now Swisher has hurt his groin.   Injuries have prevented the Red Sox the last few years, now it appears the injury bug is biting the Yankees. It may be a long year in the Bronz.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Hey Jete my friend, I am always a Red Sox fan, but my team is having an excellent, healthy spring training so there's not much to talk about other than the legitimate concerns people have with the Yankee pitching staff.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE]alrighty, just wanted to be sure you didn't stumble onto the Dark Side(there's no coming back you know).. but just in case, we have have a lightsaber with your name on it..Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

So Smiley, your back, didn't know you were gone. I can't tell a friend, because an old crumudgeon like me doesn't have any.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]And now Swisher has hurt his groin.   Injuries have prevented the Red Sox the last few years, now it appears the injury bug is biting the Yankees. It may be a long year in the Bronz.

Many more concerns about the Sox staff.  Beckett?  Can Clay Buchholz stay healthy?  Bard as a starter?   Oh wow, I'm glad I'm not Bobby V!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smileys_Back. Show Smileys_Back's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured :   So Smiley, your back, didn't know you were gone. I can't tell a friend, because an old crumudgeon like me doesn't have any.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

Hey Dan, don't worry, Smiley has enough friends to go around.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrgooch. Show mrgooch's posts

What about Crawford?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

He went away and you hung around
    And bothered me, every night
    And when the chicken was delivered
    You said things that weren't very nice

Now Beni's back and you're gonna be in trouble
    (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back)
    You see him comin' better cut out on the double
    (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back)
    You been spreading lies that Els was untrue
    (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back)
    So look out now cause he's comin' after you

(Hey, he knows that you been tryin')
    (And he knows that you been lyin')

He's been gone for such a long time
    Now he's back and things'll be fine
    You're gonna be sorry you were ever born
    Cause he's a homer and he's awful strong

(Hey he knows the Yanks are cheatin'!)
    (Now they're gonna get a beatin'!)

Cause Beni's back now
    (La-day-la, Beni's back)

Know he's comin' after you
    (La-day-la, Beni's back)
    Because he knows Bobby's true now...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : What about Crawford?
    Posted by mrgooch[/QUOTE]

If Carl repeats his "11" season, that could be addition, by subtraction.