Freddy Garcia injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Freddy Garcia injured

"see Girardi destroys young pitchers."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured:
    [QUOTE]"see Girardi destroys young pitchers."
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

No, it's Torre burns out his bullpen, whoops sorry wrong decade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : not me, i wish i had KFC and a keg right now.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

I find quarter kegs more easily consumed in one sitting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]   Just an excuse to send him to Germany to get the "A-Rod treatment.
    Posted by attic-dan[/QUOTE]

That's funny. Let's just see how accurate it may turn out to be. Is Colon's doc available to see what the problem is?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]He went away and you hung around And bothered me, every night And when the chicken was delivered You said things that weren't very nice Now Beni's back and you're gonna be in trouble (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back) You see him comin' better cut out on the double (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back) You been spreading lies that Els was untrue (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back) So look out now cause he's comin' after you (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back) (Hey, he knows that you been tryin') (And he knows that you been lyin') He's been gone for such a long time (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back) Now he's back and things'll be fine (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back) You're gonna be sorry you were ever born (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back) Cause he's a homer and he's awful strong (Hey-la-day-la Beni's back) (Hey he knows the Yanks are cheatin'!) (Now they're gonna get a beatin'!) Cause Beni's back now (La-day-la, Beni's back) Know he's comin' after you (La-day-la, Beni's back) Because he knows Bobby's true now...
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Very enjoyable song. Nice job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

It's amazing. We wouldn't even know about all these injuries if it wasn't for this realistic thread.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]   Just an excuse to send him to Germany to get the "A-Rod treatment.

It sounds like every Yankee injury for now on shall now include a Germany joke; should every RS injury now include references to milkshakes at GNC?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : It sounds like every Yankee injury for now on shall now include a Germany joke; should every RS injury now include references to milkshakes at GNC?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Because there definitely aren't any milkshakes at the ARod Milkshake Shop. Aren't you a little concerned he feels the need to mentor younger players? Isn't anyone around these younger players concerned with his influence?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Absolutely. Because there definitely aren't any milkshakes at the ARod Milkshake Shop. Aren't you a little concerned he feels the need to mentor younger players? Isn't anyone around these younger players concerned with his influence?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Yes; I was never a fan of his. However, now that they're stuck with him, I have to hope he has a good season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Absolutely. Because there definitely aren't any milkshakes at the ARod Milkshake Shop. Aren't you a little concerned he feels the need to mentor younger players? Isn't anyone around these younger players concerned with his influence?

Or about the Big Papi influence on the kids at the Sox camp.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

I thought he percured them at Big Papi's milkshake shop.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirbyrob. Show kirbyrob's posts

Hey Jete my friend, I am always a Red Sox fan, but my team is having an excellent, healthy spring training so there's not much to talk about other than the legitimate concerns people have with the Yankee pitching staff.

I love the cockiness up North. It's so great...overly FANTASTIC.

remember that undefeated string of games against the Yankees last year?? Heh Heh Heh....how'd that work out??

2012 May be a Brand New Year
    But OH SO MANY will never forget
    CHICKEN AND BEER!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Absolutely. Because there definitely aren't any milkshakes at the ARod Milkshake Shop. Aren't you a little concerned he feels the need to mentor younger players? Isn't anyone around these younger players concerned with his influence? Posted by kimsaysthis : Yes; I was never a fan of his. However, now that they're stuck with him, I have to hope he has a good season. Posted by nhsteven what exactly R U saying yes to? I'm thinking pathetic - brown nose- kissass it
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

You calling someone pathetic; isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? As far as me being a butt kisser, you obviously haven't read all my posts lately. A Rod is nothing but an extremely overpaid mercenary; and they have to pay him 30+ Mil per for the next 7 yrs. And, at the rate he's going, what a bargain! The Steinbrenner's could have gotten him for half the 300 Mil after he came back with his tail between his legs.

Stick to your infantile cartoons; they suit you well.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : It sounds like every Yankee injury for now on shall now include a Germany joke; should every RS injury now include references to milkshakes at GNC?

Hey I'm giving the Yankees a compliment, they are always trend setters, and have found the latest in PED's. The East German female swim team, of olympics past, can attest to that. They were the only girl swimmers with a five o'clock shadow, but they passed every drug test.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured :    Hey I'm giving the Yankees a compliment, they are always trend setters, and have found the latest in PED's. The East German female swim team, of olympics past, can attest to that. They were the only girl swimmers with a five o'clock shadow, but they passed every drug test.

Oh don't be so modest about your Sox they won 2 World Championships on the PED aided backs of Manny and Papi, the Sox are no slouches themselves!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I love when the PED references show up here. It is always a sign of weakness and fear Tongue Out

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : You calling someone pathetic; isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? As far as me being a butt kisser, you obviously haven't read all my posts lately. A Rod is nothing but an extremely overpaid mercenary; and they have to pay him 30+ Mil per for the next 7 yrs. And, at the rate he's going, what a bargain! The Steinbrenner's could have gotten him for half the 300 Mil after he came back with his tail between his legs. Stick to your infantile cartoons; they suit you well.

Admit it, You have a crush on him

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Admit it, You have a crush on him
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

A crush on who? Clarity was never your strong suit.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : here's an idea how bout answering  the question what were you saying yes to ? and maybe after that you can explain wth the above has to do with that

I was never a fan of ARod. As far as explaining myself to you otherwise, considering your tenor, I could GAC.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : being a fan of arod or me wasn't the topic agreeing with the same nut case that says mo and all his  broken bats mean nothing   it's all about the umpires giving him the calls the same nut case that says the DH was invented to serve the yanks who ruined baseball was the topic was why do you have concerns about arod taking the young  kids under his belt we have both heard stories of him helping the young latinos out by buying them suits and other things and how they look up to him

Well, that other stuff (MO, DH) I agree with you on; however, while I'm not impressed with ARod's philanthropic activities, I will concede that at times he gets a bad rap.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

mo and all his  broken bats mean nothing

it's all about the umpires giving him the calls

Well, there is some legitimacy to the statement about the umpires giving Mo the calls.

Trying to recall from memory here, but Mo gets about 13% more strikes called outside of the strike zone than the average pitcher.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Well, that other stuff (MO, DH) I agree with you on; however, while I'm not impressed with ARod's philanthropic activities, I will concede that at times he gets a bad rap.

Arod does get a bad rap sometimes, but IMO, he brings most of that on himself.