Freddy Garcia injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Freddy Garcia injured

In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Well, that other stuff (MO, DH) I agree with you on; however, while I'm not impressed with ARod's philanthropic activities, I will concede that at times he gets a bad rap.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

And you just got Zacced. Zac, a Yankee homer, is on top of anything being said that may be negative to the Yankees, while still professing to be here to keep Sox fans real. All the while, of course, putting up negative pics of the Sox and their fans while he's policing. Now he's even going after Yankee fans who may say negative things about the Yankees. I mean even going so far as to be upset about something said about ARod. I'm just confused why grown adult men keep sounding like they're apologizing to him for having said anything.

You do realize this is a Yankee fan who devotes his entire life to policing a rival team's forum -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and this isn't his only Sox forum, right? Can you imagine what this guy is like in real life? Why are you bowing down to him after actually sounding like you were finally taking a stand?

This board is unbelievable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : And you just got Zacced. Zac, a Yankee homer, is on top of anything being said that may be negative to the Yankees, while still professing to be here to keep Sox fans real. All the while, of course, putting up negative pics of the Sox and their fans while he's policing. Now he's even going after Yankee fans who may say negative things about the Yankees. I mean even going so far as to be upset about something said about ARod. I'm just confused why grown adult men keep sounding like they're apologizing to him for having said anything.   You do realize this is a Yankee fan who devotes his entire life to policing a rival team's forum -- 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and this isn't his only Sox forum, right? Can you imagine what this guy is like in real life? Why are you bowing down to him after actually sounding like you were finally taking a stand? This board is unbelievable.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    Pike you spend your entire existence policing this board but you do it with different monikers atleast Zac keeps it real and does it with 1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

ok favorite stat geek

lets say your point has merit

why do you think that is

A) because he has a history of hitting that spot consistently

B) only because he's a yankee ( as KST says )

C) other

we both know it not unusual for mega stars to get the call

but he had to earn his way to that point

Good morning, my favorite haiku poster,

No disagreement there Zac.

Mo has definitely earned it, I'm not arguing that.

Just saying that Mo might not have quite as many saves if he weren't a Yankee  Mo.       ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE] Mo has definitely earned it, I'm not arguing that. Just saying that Mo might not have quite as many saves if he weren't  a Yankee   Mo.       ;-)
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

Good point Kimmi. If Mo had spent his career in Seattle or Pittsburgh then his save total would be much lower. No doubt he has benefited from pitching for the Yankees, but he has still has had a great career.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Good point Kimmi. If Mo had spent his career in Seattle or Pittsburgh then his save total would be much lower. No doubt he has benefited from pitching for the Yankees, but he has still has had a great career.
    Posted by jrh1194[/QUOTE]

That is true jrh, and that was why King Felix deserved the Cy over CC a couple of years ago, regardless of what Zac might think about a pitcher's wins.

That said, even with his extra-wide strike zone, Mariano is one of the greatest closers in history, if not the greatest.  We can't take that away from him.

'saves' is not a very good stat either, IMO, and don't even get me started on holds.  LOL   There is far too much difference between the save situations to clump them all into one. 

Having said that, the ultimate goal of the closer is to save the game, so if a closer is not blowing the saves, his ERA, WHIP, etc. become secondary, provided that said closer is not indirectly adversely affecting his team in some way by an extra walk, hit, or run here and there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]ok favorite stat geek lets say your point has merit why do you think that is A) because he has a history of hitting that spot consistently B) only because he's a yankee ( as KST says ) C) other we both know it not unusual for mega stars to get the call but he had to earn his way to that point Good morning, my favorite haiku poster, No disagreement there Zac. Mo has definitely earned it, I'm not arguing that. Just saying that Mo might not have quite as many saves if he weren't  a Yankee   Mo.       ;-)
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi[/QUOTE]

And the late great Dandy Don said if ifs and buts were candy and nuts what a great Christmas we'd have.

Do you really believe that if a great talent like Mariano had come up in the Mariners organization that he would have spent his career there? A gifted closer?

And the near sighted umpires. Come Kimmi I know you can do better than that.

Please step up your game for the 2012 season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; Freddy Garcia injured:
    [QUOTE]Guys, Freddy Garcia had to leave today's start after being hit off the hand with a line drive.  From his reaction, it likely he has a broken hand.  Between this and the ongoing Michael Pineda crisis, the Yankees supposed pitching depth is going down the drain.  It may not be long before Cashman is looking to see if Sidney Ponson is available.
    Posted by Smileys_Back[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, Freddy Garcia had to leave today's start after being hit off the hand with a line drive.  From his reaction, it likely he has a broken hand.  Between this and the ongoing Michael Pineda crisis, the Yankees supposed pitching depth is going down the drain.  It may not be long before Cashman is looking to see if Sidney Ponson is available.More likely smiley beni is shooting crack.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

[QUOTE]Guys, Freddy Garcia had to leave today's start after being hit off the hand with a line drive.  From his reaction, it likely he has a broken hand.  Between this and the ongoing Michael Pineda crisis, the Yankees supposed pitching depth is going down the drain.  It may not be long before Cashman is looking to see if Sidney Ponson is available.More likely smiley beni is shooting crack.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to ;Freddy Garcia injured:
    [QUOTE]Guys, Freddy Garcia had to leave today's start after being hit off the hand with a line drive.  From his reaction, it likely he has a broken hand.  Between this and the ongoing Michael Pineda crisis, the Yankees supposed pitching depth is going down the drain.  It may not be long before Cashman is looking to see if Sidney Ponson is available.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : And the late great Dandy Don said if ifs and buts were candy and nuts what a great Christmas we'd have. Do you really believe that if a great talent like Mariano had come up in the Mariners organization that he would have spent his career there? A gifted closer? And the near sighted umpires. Come Kimmi I know you can do better than that. Please step up your game for the 2012 season.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford

posted at 10/27/2011 2:24 PM EDT
    First: 10/19/2011
    Last: 11/3/2011
    In Response to Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford:
    Ok give up on the Buchholz thing. He is a solid pitcher. If he stayed healthy the Sox make the playoffs.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5

If wishes and buts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas all year.
    Clay Buchholz will never win a Cy Young, but he's the king of woulda coulda.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to Freddy Garcia injured:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to Freddy Garcia injured:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford posted at 10/27/2011 2:24 PM EDT OurMan Posts: 339 First: 10/19/2011 Last: 11/3/2011 8cea74643863f9b8b86c665b25938d0d In Response to Re: Hey Theo, Show The Red Sox How Grateful You Were: Alfonso Soriano for Carl Crawford : Ok give up on the Buchholz thing. He is a solid pitcher. If he stayed healthy the Sox make the playoffs. Posted by BosoxJoe5 If wishes and buts were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas all year. Clay Buchholz will never win a Cy Young, but he's the king of woulda coulda.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

I just don't know what your point is. Its a common expression with many different variations Dandy Don used to use it on Monday Night Football.

I thought you put me on ignore 2 days ago, good things seldom have shelf life.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Pike you spend your entire existence policing this board but you do it with different monikers atleast Zac keeps it real and does it with 1.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. You can't meet any women spending 24/7 policing a Sox board. Mikeyinthebronx talking about policing the board under another of his many screennames. LOL  And who knows how many screennames Zas has? All he would have to do is not talk in his ridiculous brown font haiku. Probably why he does it. Btw, are you Yankee homers still going to go with the "keep it real" mantra? LOL Why don't you save that for the posters who believe you should be here keeping THEM real. They must have an affinity for taking orders and being told what to do.

"Women seem wicked when you're unwanted..."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to; Re: Freddy Garcia injured:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. You can't meet any women spending 24/7 policing a Sox board. Mikeyinthebronx talking about policing the board under another of his many screennames. LOL  And who knows how many screennames Zas has? All he would have to do is not talk in his ridiculous brown font haiku. Probably why he does it. Btw, are you Yankee homers still going to go with the "keep it real" mantra? LOL Why don't you save that for the posters who believe you should be here keeping THEM real. They must have an affinity for taking orders and being told what to do. "Women seem wicked when you're unwanted..."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. You can't meet any women spending 24/7 policing a Sox board. Mikeyinthebronx talking about policing the board under another of his many screennames. LOL  And who knows how many screennames Zas has? All he would have to do is not talk in his ridiculous brown font haiku. Probably why he does it. Btw, are you Yankee homers still going to go with the "keep it real" mantra? LOL Why don't you save that for the posters who believe you should be here keeping THEM real. They must have an affinity for taking orders and being told what to do. "Women seem wicked when you're unwanted..."

Pike can show me the last time I've used another screename?  Please show me.  I don't have one, I did have Mikeyinthebronx awhile ago which hasn't been active in about a year but please show me the last time I used it or another one.  As far as I know I only have this one but you are the master of multiple screenames, Kimsaysthis, BeaconHill, UticaClub, PawsoxPhil, LadyLake, lowell and of course your original name Pike.  If anyone knows about multiple screenames it's you Pike.

You've been doing alot of work with lowell, you've got half of my total posts in just one month.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response to ;Re: Freddy Garcia injured:

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Freddy Garcia injured:

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Freddy Garcia injured : Pike can show me the last time I've used another screename?  Please show me.  I don't have one, I did have Mikeyinthebronx awhile ago which hasn't been active in about a year but please show me the last time I used it or another one.  As far as I know I only have this one but you are the master of multiple screenames, Kimsaysthis, BeaconHill, UticaClub, PawsoxPhil, LadyLake, lowell and of course your original name Pike.  If anyone knows about multiple screenames it's you Pike. You've been doing alot of work with lowell, you've got half of my total posts in just one month.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

You forgot ChrisHouse, but KST isn't one of them IMO; her style is very different.