FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS......

IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE A 4 GAME L-STREAK !!!!   WHAT SAY YOU ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS......

i'd say your buddy THEO failed miserably in fixing the weaknesses of the SOX this year. why is he still the GM of the SOX? isn't there somebody out there who can spend 180 million dollars and actually fix the holes, not create them.

"now i know how many holes it takes to fill the albert hall."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS......

Here's what I say:

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Sometimes you have apples, sometimes you have oranges.

Sometimes it rains, sometimes the sun shines.

Sometimes you feel good , sometimes you feel bad.

Some days you agree with Republicans, some days you agree Democrats...and some days you think they're all wacko.

Sometimes you can think of funny stuff, other times your mind goes numb.

Sometimes you eat a salad, sometimes you want chocolate cake.

Somethings are relevant , most things are not.

...including this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS......:
    [QUOTE]i'd say your buddy THEO failed miserably in fixing the weaknesses of the SOX this year. why is he still the GM of the SOX? isn't there somebody out there who can spend 180 million dollars and actually fix the holes, not create them. "now i know how many holes it takes to fill the albert hall."
    Posted by --the--yazzer[/QUOTE]  I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MY BUDDY THEO IS A STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN.......   NEVER TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE TAX & SPEND DEM'S NOW LOCATED IN WASHINTON D C !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Yes , that would explain a few things.

But , I like him anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

bill,
    when you say theo is a staunch conservative republican, are you implying that theo spends a lot of time in public restrooms?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS...... :   I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT MY BUDDY THEO IS A STAUNCH CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN.......   NEVER TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE TAX & SPEND DEM'S NOW LOCATED IN WASHINTON D C !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Theo is a Conservative!?!?!  Julio Lugo, JD Drew, John Lackey, Edgar Renteria, Dice K, Mike Cameron, etc.... might disagree on that one.  They have all found Theo to be quite liberal in throwing around Mr. Henry's money.

You have a problem with taxing and spending?  Yeah, we should just go back to the Bush years, when we cut taxes and increased spending, that made a lot of sense back then but now that there is a Dem in the White House and all of sudden they want to count every penny after putting a few trillion in war on the Visa? I doubt you're interested in facts, but Obama extended the Republicans precious Bush Tax Cuts, which Boehner et al say will "jumpstart the economy", so if the economy doesn't turn around who you gonna point your finger at then?

The previous administration was the least fiscally responsible admin in 80 years, if not in forever.  That is not opinion that is truth.  At no time in American History was the American citizen asked to bear so little during a time of war.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS...... : Theo is a Conservative!?!?!  Julio Lugo, JD Drew, John Lackey, Edgar Renteria, Dice K, Mike Cameron, etc.... might disagree on that one.  They have all found Theo to be quite liberal in throwing around Mr. Henry's money. You have a problem with taxing and spending?  Yeah, we should just go back to the Bush years, when we cut taxes and increased spending, that made a lot of sense back then but now that there is a Dem in the White House and all of sudden they want to count every penny after putting a few trillion in war on the Visa? I doubt you're interested in facts, but Obama extended the Republicans precious Bush Tax Cuts, which Boehner et al say will "jumpstart the economy", so if the economy doesn't turn around who you gonna point your finger at then? The previous administration was the least fiscally responsible admin in 80 years, if not in forever.  That is not opinion that is truth.  At no time in American History was the American citizen asked to bear so little during a time of war.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

wrong forum. this is about baseball

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS...... : wrong forum. this is about baseball
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

I hope the irony is lost on the guy who has a congressmen appear each time he posts.

PS. I didn't see you doing the same kind of policing to the politically motivated post I was responding to? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

small package---well, you know what they say, it's how you use it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS...... : Theo is a Conservative!?!?!  Julio Lugo, JD Drew, John Lackey, Edgar Renteria, Dice K, Mike Cameron, etc.... might disagree on that one.  They have all found Theo to be quite liberal in throwing around Mr. Henry's money. You have a problem with taxing and spending?  Yeah, we should just go back to the Bush years, when we cut taxes and increased spending, that made a lot of sense back then but now that there is a Dem in the White House and all of sudden they want to count every penny after putting a few trillion in war on the Visa? I doubt you're interested in facts, but Obama extended the Republicans precious Bush Tax Cuts, which Boehner et al say will "jumpstart the economy", so if the economy doesn't turn around who you gonna point your finger at then? The previous administration was the least fiscally responsible admin in 80 years, if not in forever.  That is not opinion that is truth.  At no time in American History was the American citizen asked to bear so little during a time of war.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]  YOUR THOUGHTS ARE NOTED !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

[QUOTE]Here's what I say: Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Sometimes you have apples, sometimes you have oranges. Sometimes it rains, sometimes the sun shines. Sometimes you feel good , sometimes you feel bad. Some days you agree with Republicans, some days you agree Democrats...and some days you think they're all wacko. Sometimes you can think of funny stuff, other times your mind goes numb. Sometimes you eat a salad, sometimes you want chocolate cake. Somethings are relevant , most things are not. ...including this.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]
    Now that is so true...But has anyone noticed that when all the talking heads on ESPN jump on the Sox bandwagon, things go south a little. "They will win the east and the W/S" pre-season baseball tonight...0-whatever "the Sox will run away with the east" John Kruk...4 game L/streak. I'm just sayin...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS...... : I hope the irony is lost on the guy who has a congressmen appear each time he posts. PS. I didn't see you doing the same kind of policing to the politically motivated post I was responding to? 

That's cuz Bill is mostly right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS...... : That's cuz Bill is mostly right.
    Posted by small-package[/QUOTE]

My point exactly.  You don't object to politcal speak, you object to politcal speak you don't agree with.  Basically a head in the sand, partisan poster child.  Congrats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FROM 1ST. PLACE TO 2 GAMES BEHIND THE DREADED YANK$$$. THAT SPORTSFANS...... : My point exactly.  You don't object to politcal speak, you object to politcal speak you don't agree with.  Basically a head in the sand, partisan poster child.  Congrats.

Not quite right, I'd say.  He objects to the "un-American" people with different political views.  You know, those awful, French B'stards.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

NOW GIRLS, LET'S ALL GET ALONG HERE ON THE AL GORE INTERNET.  HOWEVER, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THE LIBERALS GET ALL CRANKED UP AND ARE NOT HAPPY UNLESS THEY CAN SLAM THE OTHER PARTY TO THE GROUND ??? JUST DESPICABLE !!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]NOW GIRLS, LET'S ALL GET ALONG HERE ON THE AL GORE INTERNET.  HOWEVER, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THE LIBERALS GET ALL CRANKED UP AND ARE NOT HAPPY UNLESS THEY CAN SLAM THE OTHER PARTY TO THE GROUND ??? JUST DESPICABLE !!!!!
    With all due respect, Bill, you do most of the political "slamming" on this Red Sox forum.

On the thread topic, I would note that the Red Sox are one game up on the Seattle Mariners in the Wild Card standings:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/wildcard.jsp?ymd=20110603#20110603

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

[QUOTE]small package---well, you know what they say, it's how you use it.
    Posted by --the--yazzer[/QUOTE]

thanks. May I add you to my twitter followers?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Politics is lame and all you guys do is argue but never actually listen to what the other one is saying. The US reminds me too much of Ancient Rome, we need to revamp our Legislative Branch and get away from a strictly two party system. Maybe people will realize we don't live in a democracy or even a republic, we are constrained by the ideas of capital values based on our individual productions...Capitalism rules over all political forms, whether it is communist China, Social Europe or Republic USA.

Unfortunately baseball is no longer for fun or entertainment, its purely a business. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]NOW GIRLS, LET'S ALL GET ALONG HERE ON THE AL GORE INTERNET.  HOWEVER, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THE LIBERALS GET ALL CRANKED UP AND ARE NOT HAPPY UNLESS THEY CAN SLAM THE OTHER PARTY TO THE GROUND ??? JUST DESPICABLE !!!!!

Bill I'd slam you right now, but I'm pretty sure your IQ makes you legally re tarded, sorry developmentally challenged..... and thus I would fear that dang liberal hate crime stuff.

Calling people "girls" as a method of insult..... so you think poorly of women?  That was a good insult when we were six, son.